Darcee the Flower Lady

Bozeman, MT View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Typical Price

Darcee the Flower Lady's floral studio is located in Bozeman, Montana. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2014 and specializes in bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, locally-sourced flowers, seasonal flowers, and event design. Darcee is a certified floral designer that creates natural and unique designs, making your dreams into reality.

Darcee the Flower Lady offers high-quality floral options to each couple. The flowers are often locally sourced. You can expect excellent advice on design possibilities for your wedding. Your wedding is a big day, so we are there to guide you with individualized attention.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kaci
    Kaci J. Married on 05/08/2022

Darcee is amazing!

I highly recommend anyone looking for wedding flowers to look no further than Darcee. The florals for my wedding were absolutely breathtaking. They were better than I could have ever expected and imagined for myself. I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted for florals, mostly whites and greenery, with hints of blue and Darcee knocked it out of the park. Not only were the flowers incredible, Darcee was a gem to work with. She has very timely communication and is so patient when I changed my mind multiple times on the types of flowers I wanted and the types of arrangements I wanted. I loved how knowledgeable Darcee was in making helpful suggestions to achieve the look I was going for. What I also really appreciated about Darcee were the phone calls leading up to the wedding to go over every floral detail to ensure it was exactly what I wanted. As a bride, I felt so comfortable that the florals would to be taken care of and were in excellent hands when working with Darcee. I can’t recommend Darcee enough to any bride in need of florals for a wedding in the greater Bozeman area.
    Marie Married on 02/09/2022

above and beyond

Darcee did an amazing job! I sent her photos of what I wanted and she went above and beyond what I could have even imagined. She used such a variety of flowers and they were all stunning. The bouquets were so beautiful and the boutonnieres matched perfectly. She was so easy to work! I'd highly recommend Darcee.

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and kind words. We do are so glad you loved your wedding flowers. We wish you the best on your new adventure.
  • Bridgett
    Bridgett S. Married on 09/18/2021

More beautiful than I imagined

Darcee was great to work with!  I emailed her pictures of flowers and arrangements that I liked and she took those ideas and together we came up with a plan.  My bouquet was beautiful.  It was even more beautiful than I had imagined it would be.  The boutonnieres  were really cool. Darcee made them with wire-a nice little rustic touch and at the last minute I added a wrist corsage for my officiant and another centerpiece. I thought it might have been too late but Darcee accommodated with no problem at all.  Darcee was awesome from start to finish!

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

Bridgett, thank you so much for the review! We were so blessed to be part of your wedding day and so happy we made your day beautiful with flowers, more beautiful than you imagined!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Gallatin River Hideaway Gallatin River Hideaway Barn & Farm Weddings

Darcee the Flower Lady grows the most beautiful flowers! Our clients have been very happy with not only the look of their wedding flowers, but her excellent customer service and attention to detail. Darcee is also on our list of recommended vendors for Gallatin River Hideaway.

Best Western Plus GranTree Inn Best Western Plus GranTree Inn Hotel Weddings

We, at the Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, highly recommend Darcee the Flower Lady as a florist in the Gallatin Valley. She is extremely easy to work with and delivers a stunning product! Give her a call today!

40 Watt Photo 40 Watt Photo Wedding Photographers

Darcee's is a talented, artistic florist. I worked with her at a wedding this summer, and the flowers were spectacular. The bride was so pleased, and got so many compliments throughout the day on her bouquet. The flowers were so easy to photograph, and matched the style of their wedding perfectly. Darcee's experience and passion for her work is very apparent. Can't wait to work together again in the future!

Bozeman, MT, 59715
4062095559
406-209-5559
Location of (Darcee the Flower Lady)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding