Darcee the Flower Lady Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kaci
    Kaci J. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Darcee is amazing!

I highly recommend anyone looking for wedding flowers to look no further than Darcee. The florals for my wedding were absolutely breathtaking. They were better than I could have ever expected and imagined for myself. I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted for florals, mostly whites and greenery, with hints of blue and Darcee knocked it out of the park. Not only were the flowers incredible, Darcee was a gem to work with. She has very timely communication and is so patient when I changed my mind multiple times on the types of flowers I wanted and the types of arrangements I wanted. I loved how knowledgeable Darcee was in making helpful suggestions to achieve the look I was going for. What I also really appreciated about Darcee were the phone calls leading up to the wedding to go over every floral detail to ensure it was exactly what I wanted. As a bride, I felt so comfortable that the florals would to be taken care of and were in excellent hands when working with Darcee. I can’t recommend Darcee enough to any bride in need of florals for a wedding in the greater Bozeman area.
    Marie Getting married on 02/09/2022

above and beyond

Darcee did an amazing job! I sent her photos of what I wanted and she went above and beyond what I could have even imagined. She used such a variety of flowers and they were all stunning. The bouquets were so beautiful and the boutonnieres matched perfectly. She was so easy to work! I'd highly recommend Darcee.

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and kind words. We do are so glad you loved your wedding flowers. We wish you the best on your new adventure.
    Lauren L. Married on 07/10/2021

Great to work with

Working with Darcee was wonderful! She is so knowledgeable and was very willing to meet and help create my wedding day vision. She has great energy about her, which makes it easy to work with her. I also really appreciate that she supports local flower growers and grows local flowers herself!
    Allie R. Married on 05/06/2021

Exactly What I Wanted

Darcee was able to give me exactly what I had dreamed of for my wedding. She was a great listener and checked in regularly, asking for photos, flower varieties, flower colors, and the overall "feeling" of the wedding. She was able to take all my thoughts and produce the most beautiful and natural arrangements. My guests were floored by her incredible work!

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

We so appreciate your thoughtful review, comments, and photos. We are so happy to hear that we fulfilled your dream for your wedding flowers and know other couples appreciate the time taken to review DFL. We wish you the best in the coming years!
    Darcee @ DFL
  • Rosana
    Rosana M. Married on 09/26/2020

Stunning bouquets and arrangements

My husband and I couldn't be happier with choosing Darcee the Flower Lady for our wedding. We actually ended up with two weddings because of COVID, and Darcee did flowers for both of them. She did an incredible job creating beautiful, unique arrangements for our spring and fall weddings. She was great to work with - responsive, flexible, and listened carefully to our vision. She truly went above and beyond to help us have the most beautiful weddings ever. I couldn't recommend her enough! Photos by Andy Woodward Photography

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Rosana. We loved the colors you chose for your weddings and so enjoyed designing your flower arrangements! We wish you the best!
    Emily S. Married on 03/13/2020

One of my favorite parts of my wedding!

Darcee was such a pleasure to work with- aside from her gorgeous flowers, she was warm, friendly, and really listened to what I wanted so that my vision could become reality. I would highly recommend her services!

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your recommendation and review; we do very much appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are glad you were happy with the flowers and our services: set up and delivery. Making your wedding flower vision a reality is our ultimate goal!
    Vanessa B. Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

Darcee is incredible and the flowers for our wedding day turned out way more amazing than I could have ever dreamed of! She was so easy to work with and really wanted to make sure everything was right. I would HIGHLY recommend Darcee for any floral needs. And the bouquets lasted for weeks after the wedding which was a great plus:)

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

We are so glad to hear from you, Vanessa! Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to receive images, and love seeing the wonderful photos of your fall wedding with the snow in the background, all so beautiful and enchanting!
    Kathleen Married on 08/24/2019

Best Flowers!!!

Darcee made the most beautiful bouquets and corsages for my summer wedding in Montana. It was everything I could've wanted and more! She was so easy to work with and that was a huge plus being our wedding was destination! She was prompt and knowledgeable and I'm so glad I got to work with her. She does a beautiful job! Thanks Darcee!!!

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and yours, Kathleen! We appreciate your review and know other couples will look to your advice. We hope that your beautiful wedding day was the beginning of a beautiful marriage.
    Amanda Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent service!

Darcee was great to work with! Communication was never an issue and she made sure she knew exactly what I wanted. I changed things a few times and she was more than happy to accommodate my needs. Everyone was raving about the centerpieces and bouquets. The colors scheme and everything tied in perfectly with my wedding!

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that everything tied in perfectly for your wedding and wish you the best!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding style and creativity!

Darcee worked individually with me to make the flower arrangements of my dreams. She stayed within the budget given and went way beyond my expectations. The care and attention to detail was amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for their big day!

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Ashley! We so enjoyed creating your wedding flowers and are so happy we exceeded your expectations!!
    Alex Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Darcee was absolutely amazing!!! She’s so creative and I was so impressed with all of the work she did. It’s was beautiful.
    Veerle Married on 06/29/2019

Best florals vendor you can wish for!

Darcee is amazing and I would 100% (1000%!) recommend her. She has wonderful ideas for floral decorations, brings a wealth of knowledge of flowers to the table and is a great partner in the design phase. Darcee is also highly organized, extremely reliable and very friendly. Altogether it's a huge pleasure working with her. My bouquet, the florals for the wedding arch, the centerpieces... everything looked stunning and we couldn't be happier!

Darcee the Flower Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Veerle. We truly appreciate your opinion and deeply value your words. It was absolutely lovely working with you and yours, designing, creating, and implementing your unique vision for your wedding. We are so pleased you are happy with our work. Darcee
    Judee Married on 10/06/2018

Darcee was attentive to my needs and my style. She ordered in the Rose I wanted yo punctuate my day. Could not have been happier and will use her in

Thanks to Darcee I had exactly what I needed for my flowers with the important ones presented beautifully and the extra flowers done nicely as well. Will use her in the future! She provided Elle’s Belle’s with exactly the flower arrangement I foresaw for my cake!
    Makell M. Married on 10/06/2018

My Wedding

Darcee the Flower Lady absolutely exceeded my expectations! Everything was so beautiful and she made the process very easy. I would recommend her for your special event, and you wont be disappointed. Amazing!
  • I
    Ingfrid O. Married on 09/30/2018

Excellent and Responsive

Was looking to lift my daughters spirits while at college. The flowers were absolutely beautiful.
    Stephanie Married on 09/21/2018
    Our wedding was a destination wedding so it was a bit nerve wracking planning from such a distance, but Darcee was incredible to work with. She was very responsive and set up multiple phone calls throughout the process. It was also really great that Darcee created a Pinterest album for me and would save photos of flowers we have discussed and any inspiration photos I sent her way. There are also photos of her previous weddings on there which is nice to see as well. Although a bunch of the flowers we had originally talked about weren't available that time of the year, Darcee assured me our bouquet's would be beautiful. And they were! They exceeded my expectations! Such stunning and beautiful, fresh flowers. My Matron of Honor said she has NEVER seen such beautiful bouquets before. I am truly thankful we chose Darcee. PS- Our boutonnieres were simple like we wanted but absolutely perfect. My husband didn't have much of a preference and he was thrilled with how they turned out.
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 09/15/2018
    Darcee was AMAZING!!! She truly delightful to work with and our flowers were absolutely incredible. Our guests just gushed about our flowers and were stunned when we told them Darcee grew nearly everything herself. Hands down, I would hire Darcee over and over again!
    Tai Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect arrangements for our wedding

We loved working with Darcee!! We chatted a couple of times over the phone and she totally understood the vibe of our wedding. It was really fun looking over flower options.

All of the flower arrangements were beautiful!! We loved everything and wouldn't have changed anything. We can't wait to work with her again
    Andrea Married on 08/18/2018
    Amazing! Darcee nailed it. The flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. Everything was perfect. She was also very sweet and knowledgable. Thank you so much!@!
    Cassie Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful!

Darcee was amazing. She was very personable and sat down with my fiancé and I to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted. You can tell she really loves flowers and know a great deal about them. Even when I decided to add more things to my list a few weeks before, she made it easy and stress free. Being able to walk through her garden and listen to her explain each flower made it so special and something I will always remember. And most of all the flowers on my wedding day were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I could not have been happier with the flower.
  • Elements
    Elements L. Married on 07/12/2018

Darcee is wonderful!

This past Summer Darcee supplied some of the most beautiful and personal flowers to a collaboration project we did with other local wedding vendors. They were absolutely stunning and top notch! And Darcee was so excited about how she hand picked individual flowers to make everything just perfect! We could not have asked for anything better! I can't wait to photograph her work again!
    Gillian Married on 07/04/2018
    Darcee is incredible and I would recommend her to anyone! The bouquet she made for me was unique and everything I could imagine! She incorporated Sweat Peas, Orchids, Blue Thistle, Lisianrhis, Peonies, and so much more!! I’m from Texas and had a destination wedding in Big Sky, Montana. Darcee did everything she could to make sure my bouquet was everything I wanted even when I was 1,000 miles away. She created a Pinterest board so I knew what kind of flowers she would be using.

She worked with my budget and I know I could not have gotten this kind of quality anywhere else.
    Valerie Married on 07/01/2018
    Darcee is amazing. She took this incomplete vision I had in my head of what I wanted and she delivered the most beautiful flower arrangements and buckets of flowers I’ve ever seen. She is a magician! So kind, accommodating, excellent listener and incredible talent! She will always have my recommendation! Thank you Darcee!!
    Amber Married on 06/23/2018
    Darcee was very easy to work with. Her vast knowledge of flowers available by season and color were very helpful in choosing good combinations of flowers making the arrangements perfect. She set up consoltations to help us get everything we wanted. She was so easy to work with and made the whole wedding gorgeous. I would highly recommend Darcee the flower lady.
    Allison Married on 06/02/2018
    Darcee captured our wedding vision perfectly with all the arrangements! She was so easy to work with and checked in with us several times leading up to the wedding to make sure nothing new came up. She is very knowledgeable and I would recommend her to any bride!