Deedra Stone Designs

• Pianos Flowers & Gifts inc
  • Elegant Strokes

10 Reviews for Deedra Stone Designs

N · Married on 04/22/2017

she's the best.. captures the brides vision.. stays with the budget.. does the absolute best work around... we love her!

Sent on 04/28/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/13/2016

Deedra absolutely made the vision I had for my wedding come true! She is so sweet, fun to work with, efficient, and incredibly accommodating when meeting. I only met twice with Deedra and did not have many pictures for her to go off of. She 100% captured my bohemian wedding vision just from listening to me talk about things I liked. She has an artistic vision that is unmatched and creates stunning work. She is also very respectful of budgets and is easy to work with! I loved my experience with Deedra Stone Designs and cannot speak highly enough of her work!! My wedding guests still send me messages about how stunning the floral arrangements she created for my wedding were! She is truly the best around.

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • User4551982 · 2+ years ago

Deedra did a wonderful job for my wedding! She made the consultation so easy that I could trust her creative vision... and wow, the arrangements she did were so much more than I could have ever expected! I can't imagine having a more beautiful wedding!!! And this lady goes the extra mile!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

• 5910 Steffani Drive Southaven, 38671 See on map
    Location of (Deedra Stone Designs)