Weddings & Photobooth by Chris Marie

Royse City, TX View map Visit website

YOU DESERVE TO ENJOY YOUR ENGAGEMENT WHILE PLANNING YOUR DREAM WEDDING AND TO BE PRESENT & IN LOVE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!

We focus on taking our couples' vision from a dream to reality by taking great care of the details that are important to your unique and special Love Story; and to ensure that the couple, their families, and their friends can be fully present for their wedding day. We meet our clients exactly where they are in their planning and tailor our services to fit our clients’ unique vision.

We only offer our Photo Booth to our Wedding Planning clients. It's like getting 2-for-1 in a sweet little bundle.

Wedding Services Include:

1. Professional Wedding Planning
  2. Managing the Wedding Planning Essentials
  3. Wedding Day-Of-Coordination
  4. Photo Booth for Weddings

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

• Rubi
    Rubi Married on 11/23/2018

Words Cannot described how amazing this vendor is...

Words cannot express my gratitude for Christina Reeves. Thanks to Christina the wedding of my dreams came true. Throughout the planning process, Christina was attentive, prepared and organized. She was on top of any small details I might have missed. She made sure I did not miss any deadline and made sure my vendors offered everything they said they would do. She is such a wonderful coordinator, everyone at a the wedding kept telling mehow calm I looked with me being the bride and it was all because I had full confidence that Christina had it all under controlled. Everyone thought my wedding was beautiful, organized and romantic. My Husband had so much fun and enjoyed the wedding because there was nothing to worry about. Christina is to me the No.1 Wedding planner.

We feel so blessed to have found Christina and her team. She did an outstanding Job. She is very professional, organized and detailed oriented. We are just lucky to have found her. She made our dream wedding come true and we would not change one thing because it was our perfect day.

We also hired the services for the Photobooth and it was great. Our guest had so much fun, they had so many props and the album that we received at the end of the night was just amazing. We were so happy that we got the photobooth because we got so many silly pictures and family picture that we would't of gotten any other way.

I would recommend Christina and her team to absolutely anyone!

Rubi & Guillermo Gonzalez
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 06/30/2018

Good service

Worked with us really well to make photo template. Gave us a book with all the photos the day of as well as access online
    Christina Married on 04/05/2018
    From the moment we first met Christina and her husband,we knew they were it!! They are so fun,sweet and professional.They know what they’re doing and have such a cool setup, and run everything flawlessly.The photos came out wonderful and they have a huge variety of props to get very creative with.I also loved the fact that every guest gets a print and they upload all the photos to an online gallery that all of our guests can access later on for social media sharing! Our guests enjoyed the booth so much and we ended up with over 500 photos.Also,they were very affordable compared to several other photo booths that I inquired about and give you so much more! I highly recommend them and will be using them in the future!!

Weddings & Photobooth by Chris Marie's reply:

Christina (Romo), Thank you so much for your sweet words and taking the time to share your experience! I felt an instant connection with you and I am so glad you chose us. You and Adrian are blessed with an amazing family and we wish you a wonderful life! Christina (Reeves)

Deals

Weddings & Photobooth by Chris Marie 1
Exclusive

Royse City Royse City, TX, 75189
972-833-8841
Location of (Weddings & Photobooth by Chris Marie)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding