2325 3rd Street, Unit 224, San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number

About Debra A. Zeller Photography

Debra specializes in weddings and family portraiture with special attention to a photojournalistic approach. She seeks to capture her subject at their most real and personal moments. Member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA)

toby221
toby221
firenze25
Firenze16rusty

6 Reviews for Debra A. Zeller Photography

Debra Zeller is an excellent professional, amazingly talented, diligent, dependable and a photographer of unique sensibilities. Debra did an amazing job at our wedding and we will continue to work with her for the years and special occasions to come.

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2009

We booked Debra for our engagement photos as well as our wedding. We had a great experience working with Debra for both. She was very flexible and willing to meet our photography needs and budget. Great prices for the quality of service. I loved that she allowed us to mix and match our final package so that we got everything we wanted. We booked her pretty far in advance and was impressed with her communication with us. Even after the wedding, she kept me updated on her progress and when we could expect our photos. On the day of the wedding, she and her partner showed up early and both were very professional. She took several photos throughout the day but wasn't in the way. Before she left the wedding (at the time we had agreed on) she checked in with me and my husband to ask if we wanted any additional pictures and to let us know that she was leaving.

The photos that she took were outstanding and captured our wedding so beautifully. Debra was very kind which only added to our already excellent experience working with her. I would book her again in a heartbeat!

kathryn · Married on 08/15/2009

Debra shot our wedding this summer and my husband and I could not have been happier with the whole process. We got exactly the kind of shots we wanted from the big day, and Debra was refreshingly laid back while still having a handle on everything. Like other reviewers, I am having a hard time picking which picture to put in a frame and my online album is hovering around 500 'favorite' pictures.

She does great work and, as the cherry on top, she's super cool and easy to get along with.

Debra A. Zeller Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints