Rocklin, CA 95677 Map · Phone number

About Debbie Thompson Photography

One of Sacramento's premier wedding and portrait photographers, Debbie Thompson Photography has been serving the Greater Sacramento Area and beyond since 1999.

Phone (916) 276-9552

Email debbietk03@gmail.com

Hello there!

I am an artist with many tools. My life-long passion takes me across the country and around the world capturing what I love: weddings,portraits, events and travel. I'm here to inspire you with beautiful images while making you feel like the most beautiful bride-to-be.

My adoring fans & customers say, I'm "very friendly, fun to work with, professional, and my style is second-to-none," and I have been the recipient of the WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award.

When I'm not capturing beautiful faces or places, you can find me planning a new adventure across the Atlantic and listening to music. I'm also a television producer and host.

Call me today to schedule your consultation, we'll have a great time, and you'll love your pictures!

Follow Debbie Thompson Photography on

487b4f468a3d5105 Debbie2
yelp01

27 Reviews for Debbie Thompson Photography

Eunice · Married on 10/19/2014

I highly recommend Debbie to any couple wanting flawless wedding pictures! Our engagement photo shoot with her was marvelous, fun and creative, so I knew our wedding pictures were going to be amazing! Every time I look through our wedding photo album, I am amazed at how wonderfully she captured the most beautiful moments on our special day! I love how every picture has a special meaning and connection to that special day. Debbie is great at creating beautiful, brilliant photos!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Debbie Thompson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Eunice! Your wedding was lovely!

Steve · Married on 08/21/2014

Debbie is a great photographer, who makes photo sessions painless and easy. The final product is great as well.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Cheri · event on 08/04/2014

Debbie is fun-loving, professional and has an amazingly artistic eye! She worked with us to find a location we enjoyed and was willing to try out new ideas for us! Her photos are amazing and captured a very special time for us. Our go-to photographer!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Award

Debbie Thompson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Rocklin, 95677 See on map