Debbie Markham Photography

Cambria, CA View map

I’ve photographed hundreds of different styles of weddings: elopements with me as the only witness, small beach weddings of 12 guests, intimate weddings with 40 guests at a darling chapel, lovely 80 person garden weddings and posh barn weddings at amazing venues in San Luis Obispo County. I recently got married myself, in a darling small town called Harmony right here off Highway One, and I truly cherish my time capturing each family’s unique wedding and family style.

My style features a warm natural light, documenting candid moments as they unfold as well as beautiful posed portraits, with as much fun highlighting your connections and styles as possible!

Being a wedding photographer & family photographer on the Central Coast of California is food for my soul. The natural beauty for outdoor, destination weddings is endless, and the ocean views, wildflower fields and garden scenes to meet for a photo shoot make it the perfect location to capture your family love! Vacation family photos are relaxed, fun and so lovely to document and treasure for the rest of your life!
I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark III and a Cannon 6D, with a 24-70 Image Stabilizing lens, a 50mm fixed lens, and a 70 - 200 llens. I specialize in documentary style photography & interactive, spontaneous family sessions.

All price quotes below include:
• All your high resolution image files for your ownership.
• Online web gallery to view & share all photos with family & friends. Share the password with anyone and they can download the photos they want!

I am happy to email you my pdf pricing guide, or contact me to discuss a price quote.

I look forward to the possibility of capturing your love!

Warmly, Debbie

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
  • User1722210 2+ years ago
    Debbie provided our engagement and wedding photos. She was a delight from beginning to end. Her work is sumptuous, colorful, and she worked with our style and expectations. I am floored by how beautiful the shots are.
    Jennifer L. Married on 07/13/2013
    Photos of our wedding are stunning and Debbie Markham is a pleasure to work with. Her pictures are art and I will treasure them. Only one suggestion, take pics of bride and groom with both families. I didn't realize we didn't have any. Overall a great professional and experience.

Camilla Svensson Burns Camilla Svensson Burns Wedding Florists

Creative work with high energy and fun to go with it!

1001 Warren Rd. Cambria, 93428
Location of (Debbie Markham Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding