1001 Warren Rd., Cambria, CA 93428 Map · Phone number

About Debbie Markham Photography

I’ve photographed hundreds of different styles of weddings: elopements with me as the only witness, small beach weddings of 12 guests, intimate weddings with 40 guests at a darling chapel, lovely 80 person garden weddings and posh barn weddings at amazing venues in San Luis Obispo County. I recently got married myself, in a darling small town called Harmony right here off Highway One, and I truly cherish my time capturing each family’s unique wedding and family style.

My style features a warm natural light, documenting candid moments as they unfold as well as beautiful posed portraits, with as much fun highlighting your connections and styles as possible!

Being a wedding photographer & family photographer on the Central Coast of California is food for my soul. The natural beauty for outdoor, destination weddings is endless, and the ocean views, wildflower fields and garden scenes to meet for a photo shoot make it the perfect location to capture your family love! Vacation family photos are relaxed, fun and so lovely to document and treasure for the rest of your life!
I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark III and a Cannon 6D, with a 24-70 Image Stabilizing lens, a 50mm fixed lens, and a 70 - 200 llens. I specialize in documentary style photography & interactive, spontaneous family sessions.

All price quotes below include:
• All your high resolution image files for your ownership.
• Online web gallery to view & share all photos with family & friends. Share the password with anyone and they can download the photos they want!

I am happy to email you my pdf pricing guide, or contact me to discuss a price quote.

I look forward to the possibility of capturing your love!

Warmly, Debbie

TreeWalkcopy
Debbie Markham Photography
elopement photos photography cambria ca destination beach ocean portraits couple blue dress elope 196 51 354273 1562190935
WeddingFavAlmosttimeweb
Intimate Wedding at Robin's
Intimate Wedding at Robin's
TreeWalkcopy

2 Reviews for Debbie Markham Photography

Debbie provided our engagement and wedding photos. She was a delight from beginning to end. Her work is sumptuous, colorful, and she worked with our style and expectations. I am floored by how beautiful the shots are.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Jennifer Lee · Married on 07/13/2013

Photos of our wedding are stunning and Debbie Markham is a pleasure to work with. Her pictures are art and I will treasure them. Only one suggestion, take pics of bride and groom with both families. I didn't realize we didn't have any. Overall a great professional and experience.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Debbie Markham Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow

• 1001 Warren Rd. Cambria, 93428 See on map