Debbie Kennedy Events & Design - Formerly Sugar Plum Designs

Debbie Kennedy Events & Design - Formerly Sugar Plum Designs

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Debbie Kennedy Events & Design - Formerly Sugar Plum Designs

If I could do my day all over again I would not change one thing. Hiring Debbie was the best decision I could of ever made. My mom and dad begged me to hire a planner to ease my stress and I am so glad she did. Immediately I felt a sigh of relief to have Debbie take over dealing with all the vendors and helping me pick the remaining ones. I found the people she provided me with were so much better then what I was finding. From her creativity, caring nature and ability to make sure everything was handled it really make my wedding stress free. Thank you so much for everything you did for me, jim and my family. My mom is still raving about you to everyone. Do not hesitate to hire Debbie and her Team. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Anne, 5/13/16, 1 Review
3.2

My husband and I were disappointed with the way we were treated by Debbie. Working with her was more stressful than any other part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Debbie and her staff made my day extremely stress free! I feel bad because there often were times that I either handed the decision making over to my mother or handed it completely to Debbie (my flowers). But let me tell you, I couldn't have even wished for how my day turned out. The flowers and details were amazing. Debbie also brought Tiffany, her assistant, and she was at my beck and call, even helping with pictures and holding my bouquet. I felt like a celebrity and it was so nice to not have to worry about any details on my big day. Thank you Debbie and Tiffany for making our day the best it could have possibly been!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews