Debbie Dean Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Debbie Dean Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Hampton, Virginia, just 30 minutes away from Williamsburg. Having grown up in Washington, DC, Debbie Dean is happy to serve couples throughout the city as well as those in Virginia and Maryland. She delights in preserving newlyweds’ precious milestone moments so that they can look back on them for years to come.

Debbie Dean Photography prioritizes her clients’ comfort and confidence during photoshoots to help them look and feel their best. Whether you’d like to be photographed in your home, in nature, at your wedding venue, or anywhere in between, Debbie is happy to accommodate you. To safeguard the moments leading up to your event, this photographer can arrange engagement photoshoots. Additional hours and a second photographer are also available to capture the highlights and nuances of your special day. After the festivities draw to a close, you can receive your images as digital files, canvases, and albums.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

• Amber
    Amber M. Married on 11/14/2020

My happy ever after

My husband and I planned a wedding in just over 3 weeks, it was a tad stressful. So when my friend told me she was under strict quarantine and could no longer take our pictures we were devastated. Luckily my sister-in-law reached out to a friend and connected us with Debbie, just over 24 hours before our wedding day! Debbie was fantastic and we were so glad she was able to capture our day. She was warm and professional and the pictures are gorgeous. She saved the day, and I'll look through these pictures for years to come. I would 1000% recommend her for anyone needing a warm professional photographer in the DC/Virginia area
  • Sharon
    Sharon S. Married on 05/17/2019

A Professional and High Quality Wedding Photographer

Debbie was so kind to offer her services to us on short notice for our wedding day. She captured many beautiful and wonderful moments of our special day. Her commitment to excellence is very apparent in the meticulous care she takes in every photo shoot.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/19/2018

She brought out the best in us for our photos!

Debbie did such a fantastic job on our wedding photos! Her fun and easy-going personality really helped everyone be at ease with taking photos, and we got lots of shots of people genuinely laughing their heads off, which I love. She brought everyone out of their shells. She also did some beautiful intimate shots with me and my husband which I will treasure forever. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Luke & Melanie
    34 photos · 06/12/2021

Pricing

708 Lee Street Hampton, VA, 23669
Location of (Debbie Dean Photography)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding