North Billerica, MA 01862 Map · Phone number

About Deanna Elyse Make Up

www.deannaelysemakeup.com

Deanna's passion for makeup artistry started at an early age, when mesmerized by the colorful costuming and makeup of the Wizard of Oz.

During her teenage years, she was in constant demand to provide classmates and teacherswith makeup services for proms and class photos and later for stage participants in dance competitions.

After college, she relocated to Toronto, Canada, honing her craft and earning her degree as a makeup artist at the revered College of Makeup Art & Design. While in Canada, she worked on numerous projects as varied as television broadcasting, short-film production, and wedding services.

Upon returning to the United States, she joined MAC Cosmetics to expand on certain techniques and work with other established and talented make-up artists. She was selected for the MAC 'Impact Team' and worked on special events to inspire other MAC Artists as well as clients.

Deanna left MAC to provide her own full service makeup artistry on a free-lance basis. She has worked on music videos, runway shows, theatrical productions, and extensively in commercial based and wedding applications. Her love of people and individual challenge enables her to produce custom creations that are unique and personalized.

With over 10 years in the industry, Deanna continues to show her passion for makeup through every client she works with. The possibility of creating and the challenge that each individual and circumstance provides is what drives her. She brings her innate talent, attention to detail, and enthusiasm to every project for a flawless outcome.

Follow Deanna Elyse Make Up on

Deanna Elyse Make Up 6
Deanna Elyse Make Up 7

Kimberly Barnes · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Highly Recommend!

Deanna did my makeup for my wedding in January...in the middle of a terrible snow storm. Despite the crazy weather, she was a true professional and made me, my sisters, mother and niece look and feel beautiful. I took a super "no fuss" approach to my low key wedding and never had a specific vision for my look. I'm sure that would probably stress some people out but Deanna took the few tips I gave her and made me look like a glowing bride. Between all of us, she covered the full range of natural to glam and we could not have been happier. I would definitely use her for another event and recommend her to anyone! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 06/19/2020

I had my makeup done by Deanna for a wedding I was in this past spring and I could not have been more pleased. Not only did my makeup come out EXACTLY how I imagined (looked flawless but not at all overdone) but Deanna is extremely professional and, if like me you ask a lot of questions, she is super informative. Unlike other artists I have gone to in the past, Deanna is professionally trained and educated. She was super quick to get back to me with prices and scheduling and just made us all feel so comfortable right away! Since the wedding I have used Deanna for several other events and most recently for a spray tan before I went on vacation - which came out gorgeous and non-orange, non-streaky (which I have run into way too many times before)!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kara Goodwin · Married on 10/12/2019

Flawless!! 10/12/19 wedding

Deanna is an absolute artist! My makeup was FLAWLESS!! I love doing my own makeup so I had pretty specific requests and she nailed it!! I couldn’t be happier - AND it lasted the entire night... that never happens for me!!! She is so sweet and talented!!! Can’t recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Deanna Elyse Make Up FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair