Deanna Elyse Make Up Reviews

Deanna Elyse Make Up 5
Deanna Elyse Make Up 6
Deanna Elyse Make Up 7

Megan · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Amazing job... Make up lasted all day!!

Melissa · Married on 12/01/2018

Makeup for elopement

Deanna was amazing and even though we had never met prior to my wedding day, she understood exactly the look I wanted in about 5 minutes of meeting. She was professional, on time, and made getting my makeup done fun! I also appreciated that she responded after the wedding with a list of products that she used as they were all great! Aside from looking beautiful on my wedding day.

Christina · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Makeup

Deanna’s work is outstanding. For me, as someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, I wanted to show that “wow” affect on my wedding day and that is exactly what Deanna did for me. My bridal party and I had many many compliments on our makeup throughout the entire night. Deanna is simply great at what she does. She is always available for communication throughout the process. Deanna is passionate for her work and will not let you down. Highly recommended!!

Kerry · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST Makeup Artist!

Deanna is truly the BEST makeup artist to use on your wedding day! She did makeup for me, my 6 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. When working with Deanna for my wedding makeup one word comes to mind, WOW! Deanna is truly a professional in every aspect, from her organizational skills and quick responsiveness to emails and calls to making me and my bridesmaids feel like we were Movie Stars! I cannot say enough good things about Deanna and her makeup skills. She is so personable and applies makeup with such ease. She transformed each and everyone of us! She really worked with the girls to see what kind of makeup they were wanting, from a more natural look to a more dramatic look. Everyone was so impressed with how their makeup turned out (some girls even said it turned up better than when they got married and wish they had used her!). I wish I could have kept my wedding makeup on forever! I've also used Deanna for spray tans, once before my bachelorette party and once before my wedding. The color was perfect and even! I will definitely be getting more from her in the future. I would highly recommend Deanna in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking to get their makeup done or get a spray tan!

Joleen · Married on 11/02/2018

Better than I could’ve asked for!

Deanna made myself, all of my bridesmaids and my mother feel AMAZING the day of the wedding. She was everything I was looking for in a makeup artist and the makeup lasted all night! She was so good even my hairdressers wanted her contact info so they could give to other brides.

• Carleen

Carleen · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing choice

I can not put into words how amazing Deanna was on my wedding! She made my entire bridal party, my mom, mother in law and myself all look and feel beautiful! Her application of makeup and eyelashes are flawless! I wish she could do my makeup every day! She truly made me feel like my best self on my wedding day! Leading up to the wedding day she responded to every email or text very quickly! I highly recommend Deanna!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Best makeup artist!

I wish I could give her 100 stars! Deanna is amazing at what she does. Not only is she an incredible makeup artist, she’s the sweetest! I had 6 bridesmaids, flower girl, my mother, mother in law and myself and not one of us wanted to wash our makeup off at the end of the night because it looked THAT amazing even after dancing all night. Everyone looked so beautiful with there own makeup styles and we couldn’t be happier. If your looking for the best of the best Deanna is your girl!

Heather Merrow · Married on 10/06/2018

Deanna is the best at what she does!!

I was referred to Deanna by a friend after having a previous artist fall through. She was always quick to respond to my emails and made time for not one but two trials before my wedding as I wanted to tweak the look a bit after the first. When I met her, she was so friendly and easy to talk to - I felt like I had known her for a while when I went for my trial when it was the first time. Her work is incredible and she is AMAZING at what she does! She was on time the day of, made sure she was able to do a last minute touch up and all my girls looked beautiful! I can't recommend her enough to anyone looking for a MUA on their day!

Stephanie Powell · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Deanna was absolutely fantastic. Her attention to detail, flexibility, and professionalism made the wedding day seamless and stress free. Her ability and talent was even more incredible. I simply mentioned a few ideas and before I knew it, she had created the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Hands down the best

Deanna has amazing talent and is so sweet to work with. She was very professional and made me feel so beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Deanna is awesome!

Deanna is awesome to work with! She's responsive, she's very professional, and she does such an amazing job! My bridesmaids all loved their makeup and it stayed flawless through the rain and humidity. It made for some beautiful photos, and I truly appreciate all of her hard work. Absolutely book with Deanna!!

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2018

There is no one better than Deanna!

What isn't there to say about Deanna!? She is the absolute best at what she does. I've known her since we were little kids and even at a young age she had an incredible talent for "glam". When it came time for me to look for a makeup artist for my wedding the first and only person I reached out to was her (thankfully she was available!). She was quick to reply with information about her services and to set up a time for a trial. Although I knew she was the perfect choice, after my trial guaranteed that she was. Through all of the communication with her she was clear, straightforward, and always responded in a timely manner. When the day of my wedding came she arrived early to set up, and once she got started she kept an amazing pace to get all of the girls glammed to perfection and had time to touch me up at the end. When I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't have been more happy with the results, I felt like a goddess! All of the girls in the bridal party all looked gorgeous as well, each one with a makeup style that reflected their individualities. I could go on forever about how happy we all were with Deanna! Hiring her will be one of the best wedding decisions anyone could make.

Masha · Married on 08/12/2018

Deanna was wonderful to work with for our August 2018 wedding. My mom and I attended two trials with Deanna at the lovely studio in her home in Everett to find the perfect look for each of us. Deanna had her own vision for each of us, but was extremely accommodating when we wanted to try something different. She truly listened, and was willing to try again and again until it was right. On the day of the wedding Deanna, arrived right on time with all her tools in tow. She was a calming influence on our team, and was able to create the perfect look for my grandmother, mother, and sister-in-laws off the bat. She has a very grounded and grounding presence. We could not recommend Deanna more highly!

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Deanna is so amazing!

I was recommended Deanna by our amazing hair stylist Melinda Brandt. Deanna was very responsive and professional. I reached out to her about a year before my wedding and, thankfully, she was available for my date. We scheduled my trial right away. I got so many compliments the day of the trial and I knew we had made the right choice! Deanna provided makeup for my bridesmaids, mother/mother-in-law, and myself the day of the wedding. She was calm, collected, and ahead of schedule on the day-of and she made all of us feel gorgeous! I highly recommend Deanna - you will not be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

amazing!!!!

Deanna is honestly incredible!! She is professional and made me feel so comfortable from the very first day I met her. She was so prompt with emailing me back and would answer all my questions. I even made multiple spray tanning appointments before my wedding to test it out and she was so accommodating with scheduling my appointments! I 100% recommend Deanna, she does amazing work and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Eleni · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing Makeup

Deanna is hands down the best and most talented makeup artist I have ever met. Her ability to transform a woman’s appearance is unmatched. Deanna has been doing my makeup for years for every event I go to. She has done all of my friends makeup for their wedding day and it has always been amazing. I checked Deanna’s availability before booking my wedding date because there is no way that anybody else could of done my makeup. Deanna is also extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I hope all brides are as lucky as I was to look and feel their best on their special day ( All thanks to Deanna)!!

Alexandra · Married on 06/30/2018

Deanna is the absolute best in the business! I wish I could be glammed by her every day :) She is beyond talented and a true professional. Highly recommend. 10/10.

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Deanna was absolutely AMAZING. 5 stars ALL the way!! My makeup came out better than I could have imagined, and she knew exactly what would be perfection. Not only was I happy, but my bridesmaids and family were also extremely happy with their makeup. Deanna is professional and SUPER talented!! If you can book her for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed! Best makeup artist in the Boston area!!

Deanna Elyse Make Up 8
    Deanna Elyse Make Up 9
    Deanna Elyse Make Up 10

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2018

Deanna was awesome throughout the whole process! Her prices are comparable to other makeup artists, she arrived on time, ready to go. Our makeup looked awesome, she truly made me feel beautiful!! Besides her work, she is such a sweetheart. She is a great addition to your wedding day gang!!

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

Deanna is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup on my wedding day, along with my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law. She made everyone look flawless! She is extremely organized, reliable, and quick to respond. She fit right in with my bridal party and made the day so fun! She had an awesome playlist that we listened to all day. One of my bridesmaids loved her work so much, she is having Deanna do makeup for her wedding. I definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for makeup, spray tan, or eyelash extensions!

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2018

Deanna made my wedding party look like movie stars! She does beautiful work. I highly recommend her. She is punctual and accommodating. She was recommended by several other brides I know and she did not disappoint. I wanted to look more natural since I don’t wear a lot if makeup and she was able to execute what I wanted on my wedding day. Thank you Deanna!

Kaeleigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Deanna is amazing!!!!! She accommodated to all of the bridesmaids makeup preferences - from glam to natural. I got married outside, and my makeup was flawless at the end of the night (despite standing in the hot sun for the ceremony and it starting to drizzle during our first dance). I would recommend her to anyone!

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2018

Deanna was sooooooo amazing!!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

Deanna is AMAZING and such a pleasure to work with. She is super personable and easy to talk to. My bridal party and I absolutely LOVED the way our makeup came out and it held throughout the entire day/night. I received so many compliments! I would recommend her to anyone!

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2018

100%, exceeded expectations all around! Myself, my bridesmaids and all the Moms looked exceptional. Hire Deanna or be disappointed!