Deanna Elyse Make Up Reviews

Deanna Elyse Make Up 6
Deanna Elyse Make Up 7

Kimberly Barnes · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Highly Recommend!

Deanna did my makeup for my wedding in January...in the middle of a terrible snow storm. Despite the crazy weather, she was a true professional and made me, my sisters, mother and niece look and feel beautiful. I took a super "no fuss" approach to my low key wedding and never had a specific vision for my look. I'm sure that would probably stress some people out but Deanna took the few tips I gave her and made me look like a glowing bride. Between all of us, she covered the full range of natural to glam and we could not have been happier. I would definitely use her for another event and recommend her to anyone! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 06/19/2020

I had my makeup done by Deanna for a wedding I was in this past spring and I could not have been more pleased. Not only did my makeup come out EXACTLY how I imagined (looked flawless but not at all overdone) but Deanna is extremely professional and, if like me you ask a lot of questions, she is super informative. Unlike other artists I have gone to in the past, Deanna is professionally trained and educated. She was super quick to get back to me with prices and scheduling and just made us all feel so comfortable right away! Since the wedding I have used Deanna for several other events and most recently for a spray tan before I went on vacation - which came out gorgeous and non-orange, non-streaky (which I have run into way too many times before)!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Sabrina Thomas · Married on 08/03/2019

Bomb Makeup!

Deanna is truly amazing. My makeup was absolute perfection on my wedding day. It lasted so long, looked so natural and I looked like myself. Deanna was so personable and kind. She was efficient and great with my whole bridal party and everyone was happy with their makeup. During the planning, she answered all my questions and emails so quickly which was awesome during a high stress time. I truly recommend Deanna to anyone without hesitation!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Megan · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing job... Make up lasted all day!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Kathryn · Married on 06/07/2019

Loved her!

Deanna was nothing short of incredible to work with! She came at the recommendation of our amazing photographer, and I'm so happy I listened! I don't normally wear any makeup, putting on mascara and lipstick ONLY for NYE and other weddings, so I was pretty unsteady about having a face full of makeup for my wedding day. But after meeting Deanna at my first trial, I knew I was in good hands. Deanna is SUPER friendly and took all my concerns to heart, managing to still make me "look like myself" with all the makeup on. On wedding day, she was go great with all the girls and had us ready early so we could relax without rushing to get our dresses on! Everyone felt so comfortable with Deanna and was so happy with how everything turned out. I'd definitely recommend Deanna for all your wedding (and general life!) makeup needs.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Martin · Married on 03/16/2019

The best !!!!!

Deanna is amazing !! She is SO talented and professional. She made me and my bridal party feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Deanna Elyse Make Up 8
    Deanna Elyse Make Up 9

Katie · Married on 03/02/2019

Overall amazing experience, couldn’t have been happier with the outcome

Deanna has done my makeup for several occasions, that’s how I knew I could trust her for my wedding. Her work is amazing, she is professional and very down to earth.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Melissa · Married on 12/01/2018

Makeup for elopement

Deanna was amazing and even though we had never met prior to my wedding day, she understood exactly the look I wanted in about 5 minutes of meeting. She was professional, on time, and made getting my makeup done fun! I also appreciated that she responded after the wedding with a list of products that she used as they were all great! Aside from looking beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Christina · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Makeup

Deanna’s work is outstanding. For me, as someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, I wanted to show that “wow” affect on my wedding day and that is exactly what Deanna did for me. My bridal party and I had many many compliments on our makeup throughout the entire night. Deanna is simply great at what she does. She is always available for communication throughout the process. Deanna is passionate for her work and will not let you down. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!!!!

Working with Deanna was a DREAM come true!! I cannot even express how amazing she was to work with and how excited I was she was available to glam us all up for my wedding day. I have been following her work for years and as a fellow MUA myself, there is no one else I would trust to make sure everything came out absolutely perfect! We received SO many compliments all night about how beautiful everyone looked. Our wedding venue coordinators had even commented that it was the best wedding makeup they had ever seen out of the hundreds of weddings they do a year. My makeup came out flawless and better than any photo I could have showed her, and lasted perfectly through crying, sweating and dancing all night. She was SO attentive, answered all my crazy emails so sweetly and right away, arrived early and ran ahead of schedule all day and kept the mood fun and exciting! I am so happy I can look back at our photos and videos forever and remember how beautiful I felt thanks to Deanna and how incredibly talented she is. Absolutely blew my expectations out of the water. Five stars is not enough!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Kerry · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST Makeup Artist!

Deanna is truly the BEST makeup artist to use on your wedding day! She did makeup for me, my 6 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. When working with Deanna for my wedding makeup one word comes to mind, WOW! Deanna is truly a professional in every aspect, from her organizational skills and quick responsiveness to emails and calls to making me and my bridesmaids feel like we were Movie Stars! I cannot say enough good things about Deanna and her makeup skills. She is so personable and applies makeup with such ease. She transformed each and everyone of us! She really worked with the girls to see what kind of makeup they were wanting, from a more natural look to a more dramatic look. Everyone was so impressed with how their makeup turned out (some girls even said it turned up better than when they got married and wish they had used her!). I wish I could have kept my wedding makeup on forever! I've also used Deanna for spray tans, once before my bachelorette party and once before my wedding. The color was perfect and even! I will definitely be getting more from her in the future. I would highly recommend Deanna in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking to get their makeup done or get a spray tan!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Joleen · Married on 11/02/2018

Better than I could’ve asked for!

Deanna made myself, all of my bridesmaids and my mother feel AMAZING the day of the wedding. She was everything I was looking for in a makeup artist and the makeup lasted all night! She was so good even my hairdressers wanted her contact info so they could give to other brides.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Carleen

Carleen · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing choice

I can not put into words how amazing Deanna was on my wedding! She made my entire bridal party, my mom, mother in law and myself all look and feel beautiful! Her application of makeup and eyelashes are flawless! I wish she could do my makeup every day! She truly made me feel like my best self on my wedding day! Leading up to the wedding day she responded to every email or text very quickly! I highly recommend Deanna!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Best makeup artist!

I wish I could give her 100 stars! Deanna is amazing at what she does. Not only is she an incredible makeup artist, she’s the sweetest! I had 6 bridesmaids, flower girl, my mother, mother in law and myself and not one of us wanted to wash our makeup off at the end of the night because it looked THAT amazing even after dancing all night. Everyone looked so beautiful with there own makeup styles and we couldn’t be happier. If your looking for the best of the best Deanna is your girl!

Heather Merrow · Married on 10/06/2018

Deanna is the best at what she does!!

I was referred to Deanna by a friend after having a previous artist fall through. She was always quick to respond to my emails and made time for not one but two trials before my wedding as I wanted to tweak the look a bit after the first. When I met her, she was so friendly and easy to talk to - I felt like I had known her for a while when I went for my trial when it was the first time. Her work is incredible and she is AMAZING at what she does! She was on time the day of, made sure she was able to do a last minute touch up and all my girls looked beautiful! I can't recommend her enough to anyone looking for a MUA on their day!

Stephanie Powell · Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Deanna was absolutely fantastic. Her attention to detail, flexibility, and professionalism made the wedding day seamless and stress free. Her ability and talent was even more incredible. I simply mentioned a few ideas and before I knew it, she had created the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Hands down the best

Deanna has amazing talent and is so sweet to work with. She was very professional and made me feel so beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

PERFECT wedding day makeup!!

Deanna is hands down the BEST makeup artist! She did the makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the final product. I felt absolutely beautiful as did my entire wedding party! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Deanna is awesome!

Deanna is awesome to work with! She's responsive, she's very professional, and she does such an amazing job! My bridesmaids all loved their makeup and it stayed flawless through the rain and humidity. It made for some beautiful photos, and I truly appreciate all of her hard work. Absolutely book with Deanna!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2018

There is no one better than Deanna!

What isn't there to say about Deanna!? She is the absolute best at what she does. I've known her since we were little kids and even at a young age she had an incredible talent for "glam". When it came time for me to look for a makeup artist for my wedding the first and only person I reached out to was her (thankfully she was available!). She was quick to reply with information about her services and to set up a time for a trial. Although I knew she was the perfect choice, after my trial guaranteed that she was. Through all of the communication with her she was clear, straightforward, and always responded in a timely manner. When the day of my wedding came she arrived early to set up, and once she got started she kept an amazing pace to get all of the girls glammed to perfection and had time to touch me up at the end. When I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't have been more happy with the results, I felt like a goddess! All of the girls in the bridal party all looked gorgeous as well, each one with a makeup style that reflected their individualities. I could go on forever about how happy we all were with Deanna! Hiring her will be one of the best wedding decisions anyone could make.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Masha · Married on 08/12/2018

Deanna was wonderful to work with for our August 2018 wedding. My mom and I attended two trials with Deanna at the lovely studio in her home in Everett to find the perfect look for each of us. Deanna had her own vision for each of us, but was extremely accommodating when we wanted to try something different. She truly listened, and was willing to try again and again until it was right. On the day of the wedding Deanna, arrived right on time with all her tools in tow. She was a calming influence on our team, and was able to create the perfect look for my grandmother, mother, and sister-in-laws off the bat. She has a very grounded and grounding presence. We could not recommend Deanna more highly!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Deanna is so amazing!

I was recommended Deanna by our amazing hair stylist Melinda Brandt. Deanna was very responsive and professional. I reached out to her about a year before my wedding and, thankfully, she was available for my date. We scheduled my trial right away. I got so many compliments the day of the trial and I knew we had made the right choice! Deanna provided makeup for my bridesmaids, mother/mother-in-law, and myself the day of the wedding. She was calm, collected, and ahead of schedule on the day-of and she made all of us feel gorgeous! I highly recommend Deanna - you will not be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

amazing!!!!

Deanna is honestly incredible!! She is professional and made me feel so comfortable from the very first day I met her. She was so prompt with emailing me back and would answer all my questions. I even made multiple spray tanning appointments before my wedding to test it out and she was so accommodating with scheduling my appointments! I 100% recommend Deanna, she does amazing work and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Eleni · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing Makeup

Deanna is hands down the best and most talented makeup artist I have ever met. Her ability to transform a woman’s appearance is unmatched. Deanna has been doing my makeup for years for every event I go to. She has done all of my friends makeup for their wedding day and it has always been amazing. I checked Deanna’s availability before booking my wedding date because there is no way that anybody else could of done my makeup. Deanna is also extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I hope all brides are as lucky as I was to look and feel their best on their special day ( All thanks to Deanna)!!

Alexandra · Married on 06/30/2018

Deanna is the absolute best in the business! I wish I could be glammed by her every day :) She is beyond talented and a true professional. Highly recommend. 10/10.

Sent on 07/13/2018