DC Artistry

Chesterfield, VA View map

DC Artistry Hair & Makeup Salon is a wedding beauty and health company based in Richmond, Virginia. Since 2002, owner Doris Carr has been providing individuals and their wedding parties with beautiful hair and makeup looks that will have everyone feeling radiant on the big day. No matter what look you are going for, their experienced staff of artists and stylists will be able to assist you in making you look just the way you like. They are available to serve those throughout the greater Richmond, Virginia area.

What sets DC Artistry Hair & Makeup Salon apart is that they not only offer hair and makeup services. Through their variety of packages, you can opt to have other vendors included, such as the photographer, wedding coordinator, invitations, and more. You can even have party favors, decorations, and a wedding cake designer included as well. However, you can choose to have just your hair and makeup done with them if you like. The following beauty services are offered:

• Consultations
  • Facials
  • Hair
  • Makeup

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
4.7
  • User903859 2+ years ago
    Dorris did hair and make-up and did a wonderful job!!!
    Deni Married on 04/21/2012
    Thank you for making My daughters wedding day look beautiful and fabulous!! Your calm and professional demeanor was very pleasant and it made the day most memorable, although we were stressed Than you for your awesome talents and making our Day great with your hair and makeup team.
    At Celebrations,
    Best Wishes,
    Deni Jackson-mob
  • Lynda
    Lynda Married on 04/02/2011
    DC Artistry, was a blessing for me. A week before the wedding,the stylist I had hired months ago, was not able to fulfill the request that I needed for myself and the bridesmaids. I called Doris, and she was able to fit my wedding party into her schedule for my April 2, 2011 wedding.

She was very professional, arrived on time... ready to work.! She has a great personality and is an expert in her craft. She gave us all the styles we wanted, she works fast and does a beautiful job on your hair. We received so many compliments on our hair at the weddiing. Her prices were reasonable and well worth it.

Thank you, DC Artistry for helping me to achieve the vision that I always wanted for my special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

DC Artistry 1
Discount
Current specials and discounts on hair and makeup for the bride. Also we can get exquisite party favors & invitations for 1/4 the price you would normally pay. Contact us for details.

13 Granite Springs Rd North Chesterfield, VA, 23225

Mon - Fri 8:00am-9:00pm
Location of (DC Artistry)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding