• Photos & Videos 21

About DBox Films

DBox Films is a wedding videography company based in Irving, Texas, that services the Dallas area. At a young age, the owner, Devon Box, fell in love with filmmaking after her parents let her play with their camcorder. Years later, in 2012, Devon decided to open her very own production company, DBox Films. On your special day, Devon will highlight every aspect of your unique wedding-day love story from beginning to end through her camera lens.

At DBox Films, Devon's approach to videography is a combination of cinematic storytelling and short form documentary-style. She is available to shoot all of your wedding-day moments, from the minutes before you say "I do" to after your final round on the dance floor. DBox Films offers couples the ability to choose from a variety of post-production packages that will fit their wedding-day budget needs. Those packages include a short highlight reel or a full-feature video that's up to 45 minutes long. Devon offers all of her wedding day videos in Blu-Ray disc and DVD form.

bfbfa0b7c3553ffe 1515635740 c25de48760635cef 1515635739820 1 Samantha Tuan
serina jesus kiss black and white3

• Videos 7

6 Reviews for DBox Films

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot begin to say enough about Devon, I love her dearly and she is so talented! I felt very comfortable with her there on my big day, she was like a close friend or sister with such a sweet personality. Devon stayed with us till the very end and worked with us on how we wanted our highlight film to turn out! I would highly reach out to her if your looking for someone to capture your big day!

Serina · Married on 09/17/2016

Devon is amazing!! She was very stealthy in her ablility to capture every aspect of my wedding day. When I mentioned that my wedding photographer missed our first kiss :(, Devon was wonderful and provided a still from her video for me. I could not have been happier!

Award

DBox Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive