Dawn Marie's Visage

Alexandria, VA View map

Dawn Marie's Visage is a professional bridal hair and beauty salon in Alexandria, Virginia. Dawn De La Cruz, the owner and lead stylist, has over 20 years experience in hairstyling and beauty services. Her attention to detail and care for her brides will make your wedding day experience truly one of a kind. She listens to your needs and ensures you have a truly relaxed experience as you prepare for the big day. For the perfect bridal style, choose Dawn Marie's Visage.

Dawn Marie's Visage offers a variety of beauty services for brides and bridal parties of up to six. She has all brides schedule a trial to ensure every detail of your wedding day look is perfect. You can also schedule a variety of in-salon services prior to your wedding day. Dawn Marie's Visage in-salon and on-location services include:

• Airbrush or traditional makeup application
  • Hairstyling and updos
  • Hair and eyelash extensions
  • Brazilian Blowout smoothing and keratin treatments
  • Haircuts and color services
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Facial waxing and brow shaping

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125.00

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
    Teresa Married on 11/22/2015
    Flawless cuts, color and highlights. If you hair has any frizz, I recommend highly the Brazilian Blowout she did on my hair. Soft, smooth, and sleek! I wouldn't trust anyone else to touch my hair.
  • User2464016 2+ years ago
    I love Dawn!
    I have been going to her for at least 4 years now, and she has helped me look fabulous in every single hair color and variation I have asked for. (Brunette, red, blonde, and many shades and highlights and low lights between!) She has also styled and cut my hair at several lengths, always executing exactly what I had in mind... And understanding what I was trying to communicate! She also styled my hair and my bridal a party's hair for my wedding. I have referred her to several friends and she has long-time clients in them. I know that me and anyone else I send to Dawn will be in excellent hands not only because she's super skilled but she's also a fabulous human being! She truly cares about her clients' happiness... And she's also always up for a challenge! You've got to get styled by Dawn!

Dawn Marie's Visage's reply:

Thank you Amanda! Its always an adventure when we get together! Love doing your hair!!
    Heather Married on 11/23/2013
    Dawn was an absolute Godsend on my wedding day. I had a hair-trial with her a couple of months before the big day and we selected the most beautiful and unique hairstyle. On the big day she arrived to my DC venue at 6am and worked back to back until about 3pm without a break! Not only did she style my hair even more beautifully than the trial, but my 6 bridesmaids, and two family members also had a great style that day thanks to Dawn. Each time someone sees my wedding photos they ALL comment how how unique and gorgeous my hair was. Dawn's prices are right on point, she's super professional, and is willing to do anything and everything to please her clients. I recommend her without any reservation!

211 Yoakum Parkway Alexandria, VA, 22304
Location of (Dawn Marie's Visage)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding