David's Bridal

Westwood, MA View map

Welcome to David's Bridal Dedham, Massachusetts store, serving brides and special occasion customers of Natick, Sherborn, Canton and more.

David's Bridal is the ultimate one-stop shop for wedding dresses and all your formal apparel. Our exclusive assortment of bridal gowns features a broad spectrum of silhouettes, lengths and styles. Our wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and feminine party looks are designed in the hottest fabrics (we are loving lace!), colors and silhouettes, from trumpet dresses to ball gowns to fabulous short styles. Our sizes span from petite to plus, so every woman can walk down the aisle in the bridal dress of her dreams.

In addition to designer wedding dresses, David's Bridal offers a full selection of prom and homecoming dresses, flower girl attire and communion styles. We have everything you need to complete your head-to-toe look from shoes and handbags, to jewelry and headpieces. Additionally, we also have expert in-house alterations to make sure your dress is a perfect fit.

So come to our Dedham location to browse our elegant cocktail dresses, military ball gowns, and formal wear .

All David's stores feature exclusive designer collections by David's Bridal, Oleg Cassini, Galina, Galina Signature, and DB Studio. Designer collections by White by Vera Wang, Truly Zac Posen, and Melissa Sweet are available in select locations, however they can be ordered at any David's Bridal store.

3.8

Sheena Married on 10/16/2021

Nina in alterations is amazing

I went to David's bridal in Westwood. I had a picture of the dress I wanted and they knew exactly which one it was and where it was. The real magic is with nina in alterations. She was able to work with my uncertain time line to get my dress hemmed and add a beautiful bustle. She was very pleasant and easy to work with.
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 10/19/2019

A great customer service experience

At my dress appointment, Deb was my consultant. I told her my taste and what I thought fit my body type and showed her the dresses on line I picked out. She had an amazing eye for dresses that were my style and knew right away some great recommendations for dress alterations to add some personal touches to the dress. When I was torn between two, she went over pros and cons with me and stood next to me with the other dress draped over her, completed unprompted. This was great because I never would have thought to ask her to do this, since the whole experience is quite overwhelming. She wished me good fortune and prosperity when I said yes to the dress at the end of the appointment. Deb really knows the wedding dresses and knows how to personalize the experience to fit your needs! Loved Deb! You will be lucky to have her!
    When my dress finally came in 3 weeks after the initial appointment, I tried it on and it got caught on the door handle lever and ripped in the back. Lana the manager immediately jumped on it, shocked that it happened, and ordered me a replacement at no cost to me. It was a complete fluke but was handled very professionally by all staff members assisting me. Davids bridal is a fantastic company with very professional, lovely employees! Would recommend a thousand times over for a wonderful personalized bridal experience at an affordable price to all! Not to mention the dress was comfortable enough for me to wear 12 hours throughout the wedding day! 10/10 stars!
  • Margaret
    Margaret Married on 12/29/2018
    I went Wednesday November 22nd to the David’s Bridal in Westwood, MA at the University station shops. It was my first appointment and I had the pleasure of working with Susan. She was incredible. I had a large group and she was patient and kind and helped me narrow down my interests. She was so friendly and helpful and much to my surprise we ended up buying a dress that I loved. I had initially gone in to simply find ideas but she helped me to find a dress that I loved and felt beautiful in. I would recommend this store and particularly Susan to everyone but the entire team was beyond kind and supportive. I absolutely loved how great the experience was.

249 University Avenue Westwood, 02090
7812519100
Location of (David's Bridal)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding