David's Bridal Reviews

David's Bridal View more information

3.8

Sheena Married on 10/16/2021

Nina in alterations is amazing

I went to David's bridal in Westwood. I had a picture of the dress I wanted and they knew exactly which one it was and where it was. The real magic is with nina in alterations. She was able to work with my uncertain time line to get my dress hemmed and add a beautiful bustle. She was very pleasant and easy to work with.
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 10/19/2019

A great customer service experience

At my dress appointment, Deb was my consultant. I told her my taste and what I thought fit my body type and showed her the dresses on line I picked out. She had an amazing eye for dresses that were my style and knew right away some great recommendations for dress alterations to add some personal touches to the dress. When I was torn between two, she went over pros and cons with me and stood next to me with the other dress draped over her, completed unprompted. This was great because I never would have thought to ask her to do this, since the whole experience is quite overwhelming. She wished me good fortune and prosperity when I said yes to the dress at the end of the appointment. Deb really knows the wedding dresses and knows how to personalize the experience to fit your needs! Loved Deb! You will be lucky to have her!
    When my dress finally came in 3 weeks after the initial appointment, I tried it on and it got caught on the door handle lever and ripped in the back. Lana the manager immediately jumped on it, shocked that it happened, and ordered me a replacement at no cost to me. It was a complete fluke but was handled very professionally by all staff members assisting me. Davids bridal is a fantastic company with very professional, lovely employees! Would recommend a thousand times over for a wonderful personalized bridal experience at an affordable price to all! Not to mention the dress was comfortable enough for me to wear 12 hours throughout the wedding day! 10/10 stars!
  • Margaret
    Margaret Married on 12/29/2018
    I went Wednesday November 22nd to the David’s Bridal in Westwood, MA at the University station shops. It was my first appointment and I had the pleasure of working with Susan. She was incredible. I had a large group and she was patient and kind and helped me narrow down my interests. She was so friendly and helpful and much to my surprise we ended up buying a dress that I loved. I had initially gone in to simply find ideas but she helped me to find a dress that I loved and felt beautiful in. I would recommend this store and particularly Susan to everyone but the entire team was beyond kind and supportive. I absolutely loved how great the experience was.
    Boston Married on 12/30/2017
    Today I went to Davids Bridal for my cousins wedding and the service was great! We got there about 30minutes late due to traffic (we live 1hour away) . At first we were very confused as to whom was going to help us. Our original attendant was with another bridal party. We were so confused, but then came our new attendant, Tiffany. She was amazing and we forgot all the mayhem that had happened. She helped us find our bridesmaid dresses and , unexpectedly, the dress for the bride! The perfect dress for her! We left so happy and accomplished. When we wanted to leave, my car would not start! I walked back in the store and asked for help to restart my battery. The front receptionist was so kind, her name was Krystal. The nicest, and funny manager ,Vicki, trusted me with the keys of her car to jumpstart my car ! My car started and away we went. I appreciate all the kindness! Thanks for everything!! You ladies are AMAZING!
    Gc Married on 08/13/2016
    I had a great experience at this Westwood shop. I had initially bought a dress from a small shop in Norwood, MA that was closing (the two women owners retired). After working with a tailor for six months on that dress, I just didn't like the final product. I showed up at this Westwood David's Bridal two weeks before my wedding. The staff was very understanding, helpful, and courteous. I found a dress that I loved and was able to get it tailored. I was so appreciative of how kind and helpful they were - especially since I was so stressed out about trying to find a dress only two weeks before. Really great experience. I would recommend.
  • User2278395 2+ years ago
    Found the perfect dress during a flash sale! 50% off of all sale items, so my dress was $99! Amazing deal, and the dress of my dreams!
  • User1943234 2+ years ago
    So far my experience has been fantastic. Not only did I get my dress but I also got my mom's dress, bridesmaids dresses as well. The staff was very helpful and curtious.
    Lisa Married on 12/30/2014
    Went to buy a second wedding gown at David's Bridal, wanted to shop only the $99 sale. My consultant was friendly, professional, and extremely helpful!! I had read not so glowing reviews of this store online, and almost cancelled my appointment, soooo glad that I didnt!! Happy to say that whatever problems they were having previously have been resolved quite nicely!! Thank you, and special thanks to ATia, my lovely consultant!!!
  • User1985910 2+ years ago
    David's was very acommadating. I had in and out of state bridesmaids and they made it very easy for all the ladies to purchase the correct dresses and had them in on time. Overall very happy with them.
    Val Married on 07/12/2014

I went to David's for my dress as well as my bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses. My dress was beautiful and reasonably priced-$599. My bridesmaids' dresses were very pretty, flattering and comfortable AND can be worn again! They were only $79 after the discount!
    My consultant Jordan was very attentive and professional. She chose a dress that she thought would look good on my body type and it was THE ONE!! She was awesome!
    I recommend going here-I had really good luck here!
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 02/15/2014

Best Services at Davids Bridal Dedham, Vicky Myers

I was in a horrible situation with my soon to SIL. She was being an absolute horror show to me and my family during the wedding preparations. She didn't even ask me to be the wedding until late May, the wedding was in late August. I had hurried to David's Bridal in Dedham. I was in a full blown panic and crying. Vicky Myers is the store manager in Dedham, she is the most kind person I have ever met. She took out so much time to get me every single dress in the store, close to my size in the color I needed and spent hours with me trying to figure out the perfect dress. She even constructed a text message that I could send to my horrible soon to be SIL about the dress. She was constantly researching dresses that I liked to see if other stores had them in my size. Vickey took a terrible situation and turned it into something fun and happy. I have never experienced a better salesperson in any other store like Vicky. David's Bridal Corp should be extremely proud that they have a person like Vicky to be the face of their store. She went above and beyond any sales person would need to go to ensure her patrons have a great experience and feel as beautiful as they should. I saw Vicky working the floor as she was helping me, and she was just as lovely to all the other guests as she was me. Her staff looked to her for help and she was always readily available to assist her staff and their guests. It was a pleasure to see someone so invested. If you need a dress, please visit Davids Bridal in Dedham, with management like Vicky, you are in good hands.
  • Grooms Family
    Dorothy Married on 01/12/2014
    The staff at David's Bridal are awesome! They are so helpful from the minute you walk in the door to your last fitting. Many many dress to choose from, but the help you narrow your choices down to what you are looking for. I will be bring them back a picuter of me in my dress on the wedding day!
  • User1302921 2+ years ago
    They did a great job- my dress went on sale after buying it and they gave me a store credit, they altered mine and my girls dresses and they came out great.

They pressed dresses while we waited for free- the consultant was amazing- just an overall great experience and such a great value!
    Nathassia Married on 08/11/2013
    They were awesome and they treat me like a Queen
  • User1248734 2+ years ago
    excellent selection of dresses. Alterations were well done and completed in a fast amount of time.
  • User1257025 2+ years ago
    Dartmouth MA store, awesome service!!!! The sales women were great and sweet! The dress is beautiful and the tailorist was amazing!
    Tomeca Married on 08/04/2012
    David's Bridal, by far, had the biggest selection of both wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses of any bridal shops that were in a moderate price range. When I went in to try dresses on for the first time, I went in with a list of styles I had seen on the website and the consultant was wonderful in bringing me every one that that I wanted to try on. They were very accommodating and I was able to find the dress of my dreams within my budget!
    Anna Married on 05/19/2012
    My mom, sister, and I had a great time shopping for my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal! We were able to walk in and a few hours later walk out with my dress, veil, bridesmaids dresses, AND my mother's dress all picked out. It was great! I looked beautiful on my wedding day and didn't spend a fortune. I couldn't be happier.
    Mary Married on 02/04/2012
    Davids did a great job for the brides mades and flower girls dresses. (My dress was a gift from my godmother she had it custom made). They were very polite and everything was in and alterations were set well before my big day. I would definitley recommend them for your wedding dresses (nice selection as well).
    Heather Married on 12/17/2011
    Davids Bridal gives you the oppurtunity to get what you want without the pressure of trying a million other dresses on, the style you want the way you want it. the sales people are so nice in helping you find the right style color and selections are easy
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 10/01/2011
    I had a great experience from the moment I found my dress. They were very helpful when ordering dresses for my sisters who are younger and always growing and did a great job with all the alterations for bride and my sisters as maids of honor.
    Jillian Married on 08/28/2010
    I found my perfect dress and the alterations department did a great job! They are so nice and helpful and I really enjoyed my experience with them!
    Allyson Married on 10/09/2009
    We ordered our invitations from David's Bridal. They came out beautiful. I loved them and couldn' have been happier with them. Everyone said how perfect they were. So I guess they were a big hit.
  • O
    Brittany Married on 09/11/2009
    I loved my dress and bridesmaids. The staff found exactly wanted i wanted!
    Courtney Married on 07/04/2009
    Awesome experience. I absolutely LOVED my dress. The ladies were so easy to work with. Best flexibility ever when the day before they repressed my gown and were able to find a new dress for my mother and hem it within a few hours. That made her ery happy - she hated her original dress. The prices were very reasonable. I would definately recommend!