David's Bridal

Colma, CA View map
3.9
    Heather Married on 06/06/2015
    I was immediately greeted by a sales associate who was very helpful in helping choose dresses since I had no idea what I wanted. I actually ended up choosing one of the mannequin and bought it! I couldn't believe I loved the first dress so much. My sales associate told me I should just try on a few more to make sure so he gave me different styles to try. He was very helpful and I will definitely go back for accessories. I also received a lot of great discounts on other products after buying from them.
    Heather Married on 05/23/2015
    Great dress price and found exactly what i wanted there! The sales lady that helped was so helpful and i loved her being honest with me about how a dress looked. I very much appreciate that! I walked out of there a happy bride with the exact dress i wanted for a great price and the confidence knowing i picked the right dress for me!
    Bailey Married on 03/29/2014
    This review is *only* for Judy. Make sure when you schedule an appointment you explicitly ask to have her as your saleswoman. She listens to what you are looking for in terms of style, she makes you feel like a princess, and even puts on a different veil/headpiece with each dress so you can envision exactly what you'd look like going down the aisle.

I got a beautiful dress at the pricepoint I wanted.

Tips for making the most of your appointment:
    (1) do your homework! Check out the website in advance, go on pinterest, watch a few episodes of "say yes to the dress" -- this will help you get a feel for what style you like as well as understand the whole weird wedding dress buying process

(2) limit the number of girls you bring along -- I only brought my Mom and that helped keep unnecessary opinions out of the process

(3) Be assertive. Say what you like and don't like. Don't be afraid to take pics of the dresses. Don't be afraid to sleep on a decision. Double check your receipt and any account notes (if you get bridesmaid dresses) to make sure they put the order in right. Some of the other store people are kind of incompetent.

(4) Buy the damn $10 garment bag. Don't be cheap like me. Its such a small investment to protect such an expensive dress.

Colma
Location of (David's Bridal)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding