Hanahan, SC 29410 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for David Strauss Photography

Kahlil · Married on 01/01/2016

★★★★★
    David Strauss is amazing! Living in Columbia, SC I tried on many occasions to meet with David face to face in Charleston before our engagement session so I can get to know him a little, and what it was going to be like working with him. However, we were never able to get our schedules to line up with one another. But when engagement session day arrived, my fiancé and I were greeted by David like we were best friends our entire lives. David was warm and inviting, huge smile always, crazy sense of humor, but still very professional. He quickly put my fiancé and I at ease, making for a great photo session! David is always open to suggestions and ideas, and if you don't have any or just don't know, he does! Needless to say, the wedding day photos were just as amazing.... David and his assistant Chelsey captured moments that we will be able to cherish forever. I am so grateful for David and Chelsey being apart of the most important day in our life together.... Thank you for the beautiful beginning!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Lee · Married on 09/12/2015

David is INCREDIBLE! He is such an awesome guy, and was so genuine with us. In fact, months prior to the wedding he bought us coffee so he could talk in person and get to know what type of couple we are, and what "makes us tick" so he could plan all of the best pictures and shots. He is extremely talented and was very flexible to work with. Just a few weeks prior to the event we decided to have him come to our rehearsal cocktail party for an hour and take pictures, and he was happy to do so. Also, we had him bring along a second photographer to take pictures of guests while he was taking our pictures after the ceremony. This was a great addition. Also, he got us proofs of our pictures in 2 weeks! I would highly, highly, highly recommend David Strauss!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

David is friendly and creative. One of the things that struck most appealing to me is that his photos have a lot of variety- so as my tastes change over the years...we have wedding photos for it all! He has an excellent eye. He sent a little teaser out right after the wedding of me and my husband by the water at sunset and it was shared by several of our guests NUMEROUS times as one of the best wedding photos they have seen- and they are right! I had searched dozens of photographers, and he was the cheapest for his quality.

Sent on 04/21/2015