David Francis Roberts - Orlando's Wedding Singer

David Francis Roberts - Orlando's Wedding Singer

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for David Francis Roberts - Orlando's Wedding Singer

David, without a doubt, was the highlight of our wedding. Coming from the UK, it was always a risk ordering your entertainment online but I cannot stress highly enough how pleased we were. We had our wedding in a restaurant and despite their ‘no dancing’ policy, David had everyone on their feet! He was truly fantastic with an amazing voice. David was also very accommodating. I needed to look at the restaurant to make sure it was OK for our wedding and, being in the UK, this wasn’t easy but David went and did it for me. My husband and I were so impressed with David and so too were our guests. We kept him a secret and everyone is still speaking about him now, almost six months after the wedding. We cannot recommend David highly enough.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

David Roberts & The Sounds of Sinatra were absolutely wonderful! The music was classic, beautiful, and FUN! I felt like I was in a movie. All of the guests had an amazing time dancing. It was exactly how I pictured my wedding would go. David played all of the songs I asked him too, and he would even wait until I was on the dance floor to play the ones I told him were my favorite. It was a beautiful night thanks to David and the band. If your looking to have a classic, elegant, but FUN wedding the Sounds of Sinatra is your band! I have received many complements since the wedding:-)

Profile Picture Lara, 5/18/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

David was great! He absolutely made our wedding reception exactly what we were hoping for. We didn't have to spend a lot of time selecting music - we left that to him, and it was perfect. However on a couple of songs we asked him for, he was willing to perform them, no problem. All the guests were very complimentary, with a couple of them wanting to hire him for their own events.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 2/25/12, 1 Review