Orlando, FL 32828 Map · Phone number

About King Jackson Music LLC

Are you looking for live entertainment for your special day?? Wish that you could find an amazing band for your reception? Maybe a beautiful accoustic guitar playing as you walk down the isle? Steel Drums on the beach? Tired of looking at a million different websites? Well you can stop looking! We are King Jackson Music. We offer everything live entertainment! From receptions bands to ceremony and cocktail hour musicans. We also offer DJ/Band packages, pre recorded music for ceremony and cocktail hour or can create a total package for your whole event! The best part? We always work hard to fit within your budget to get everything you want at the best possible price!!

Our King Jackson band is one of a kind. If you look closely at our picture gallery that is me you see singing! If you look again you will see my husband on bass guitar. My husband and I not only run all our events we are also your performers. Our band has performed together since 2007, we were the house band on Disney Cruise Lines for 3 years and have performed since 2010 all accross Florida and the United States. From Corporate Events to Casinos, Clubs and Cruise Lines our experience working with all different age groups and performing a wide variety of musical styles is way beyond your average band.

We have top of the line sound and LED lighting for the stage and dance floor area that we provided with no additional charge.

We are also fully insured! You may not think to ask but this is very important to you and your guests!

We have planned, hosted and performed thousands of events all over the country. We take the time to work with you and your wedding proffessionals to give you an unforgettable evening. Once you decide to go with King Jackson Music for your wedding all you will have to worry about is having the best night of your life! We handle the rest.

We treat your wedding as if it was our own. You will get nothing less then the absolute best and I promise that you will get everything you want at the price you deserve.

Here is what we offer for reception:

5-6 piece band for a 4 hour event. DJ for a 4-5 hour event. (time can be added to any event)

Full MC hosting from intros to cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter and everything inbetween

Full sound and lighting system for band/entertainers stage area and the dance floor area.

Band will learn up to 3 special songs for first dance, father/daughter and mother/son. DJ will take all special song requests.

Organization and outlines for the evening from intros to last dance.

Work and co ordinate with wedding planners and or vendors to create a wedding layout or event timeline.

Band and DJ package

Band, DJ, Cocktail hour and Ceremony music package. Customized to meet your needs

Ceremony and Cocktail Hour

Accoustice guitar with or without vocals ceremony and/or cocktail hour

Strings - 2-4 pieces available

Duo - Accoustic guitar and female vocalist with or without backing tracks. For ceremony and/or cocktail hour

Saxaphone - solo or Duo

Steel Drums - with or without vocals/tracks

Speaker and mics for officiant and bride and groom for outside ceremony.

Pre recorded music for ceremony. This can be planned and run by a proffesional.

Our final statement

We are dedicated to presenting only the best musical entertainment for your event. We understand how important it is for your special day to run smooth and easy so you don't have to worry about anything except having a great time. As a married couple for 7 years we take every wedding very seriously and treat each one like it was our own. We would never offer anything less than a fun, exciting and memorable musical experience.

Follow King Jackson Music LLC on

vo3pu1bupytupcy0qe 7zr1xuhuk2v t87zleft7mms
annaswedding

3 Reviews for King Jackson Music LLC

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

King Jackson Music and the Hook'd band were so awesome! Everyone at my wedding kept coming up to me and telling me how great the band was. A lot of my friends were very skeptical about having a band and not a DJ and Hook'd shut them up real fast! Andrea was very responsive to any questions I had regarding options for first dance songs, etc. She even worked out a little surprise with my parents for my father and I's first dance. King Jackson Music's value was amazing. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Blake · Married on 03/24/2012

Hook'D was recommended to us by another band and I am SO glad that they were. They were extremely helpful in answering any questions we had as well as making great suggestions for our special day. Hook'D created an amazing reception for us and our guests. They were definitely the highlight of the night! We were so incredibly pleased with this band and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome, energetic experience for their special day!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Anna · Married on 11/11/2011

Finding the band was by far the most difficult vendor for me. We really wanted a fun top-40 band, not a "cheesy wedding band." We found a few, but they were THOUSANDS of dollars and we just couldn't afford it. The cheaper bands just couldn't do top 40; they were better suited for a bar.

After literally months of searching all over the net, we came across Hook'd. They have several videos on YouTube so you can get a good feel of their range. They are located in Orlando so we didn't get a chance to hear them in person before we signed the contract (very unlike us), but we did get to catch them about a month before our wedding at the Hard Rock in Tampa. They did not disappoint. The great thing about about the lead singer, Andrea, is she is fun and really tries to engage the crowd. She can do Rhianna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, but can also slow it down and sing an amazing ballad. The band is also very accommodating. I literally requested two songs about two weeks before my wedding Paparazzi (Lady Gaga) and To Make You Feel My Love (Adele), and it wasn't a problem. They perform full-time so you definitely get a professional, well-rehearsed band. They even set up a sound system for our beach wedding and provided a lighting system (which really complemented my uplighting) at no additional charge. They worked within our budget and responded well to emails.

A very cool thing they did was call us up on stage and let them sing with them. So much fun! EVERYONE commented on how great the band was. Our guests, as well as us, were truly blown away. I just wish I could have another big party to hire them again!

If you want a fun, high energy, non-cheesy, dance band who can also sing slow romantic songs (and actually sound good), hire this band!

Sent on 01/04/2012

King Jackson Music LLC FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

• Dubsdred Endorsed! Dueling Pianos,Cover Band,Steel Drums wi/ MC/DJ & UpLighting! Any Combo!
  • 12-1 Photography
    12-1 Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked a fabulous wedding at the Naples Yacht Club a few weeks ago and had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful and extremely talented members of the Hook'D Band! Not only did they sound incredibly tight and just simply amazing, they had tremendous energy that kept the party going non-stop all evening. Pretty much the best cover, wedding band we've ever heard - anyone booking them will be nothing but pleased.

• Orlando, 32828 See on map