194 Hall Hill Road, Ancram NY 12502, Beacon, NY 12502 Map · Phone number

About Dark + Diamond Floral Design

Dark + Diamond Floral Design is a husband and wife team. Katie and Michael Patton are both multi disciplinary artists living in and working throughout the Hudson Valley. Their design aesthetic is inspired by a love of art and the natural world. Focusing on the ritual and process of creating, a deep felt poetry is revealed in their work. Drawing from the undeniable magic in nature, they customize each event paying special attention to architecture, environment and season.

With seventeen years of experience, Dark + Diamond specializes in custom florals for weddings and events.

Follow Dark + Diamond Floral Design on

0122 51 701661 157935788380311

84 Reviews for Dark + Diamond Floral Design

• Emily

Emily Kaplan · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Dark & Diamond made our wedding dreams a reality!

Dark & Diamond made our wedding dreams a reality! We got married in an empty, industrial space in Brooklyn, so we relied on Dark & Diamond to warm up and personalize the space, and they could not have done a more elegant, interesting and creative job. Each detail was exactly what we wanted, and more than we could have hoped for. The ceremony room felt like a wild, magical garden with the vines creeping up the walls and the stunning escort card table. The chuppah mixed birch trees, wild bunches of of flowers and candles. The reception room was the most dreamy, ethereal, yet natural and organic, feeling -- just as I had hoped. Even the details in the bathrooms were absolute perfection. The result was beyond my imagination.

On top of that, Katie & Mark were so easy and wonderful to work with. Through the entire process, they were professional, flexible, creative and clear. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Jessie Behm · Married on 10/05/2019

Better than I could have imagined

Do yourself a big favor and just hire Dark and Diamond for your wedding. Katie and Michael are truly artists - their color palettes are beyond stunning and their arrangements are absolute sculpture. Katie took my very loose and vague vision and developed a perfect mood board, and an even more perfect floral design for our wedding. She had great suggestions and guidance throughout the process, and was very flexible in helping make our dreams work within our budget. I saw flowers coming out of the back of the truck on our day and literally teared up they were so beautiful. They took such care with every arrangement, and were so sweet and fun to work with. Our flowers were such a critical part of our design for the weekend, and I simply could not have been happier with Dark and Diamond. I could not recommend them more highly, and hope I can find some more excuses to work with them again in the future. Hire them!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kate Amore · Married on 08/16/2019

True Talent + Vision

I am so happy I picked Dark + Diamond to work with for my wedding flowers. They were true professionals and I appreciated their responsiveness, patience and thoughtfulness. Beyond their partnership, their work speaks for itself. Their designs were GORGEOUS - vibrant, fresh and ethereal - and perfectly reflected my style. I would highly recommend working with Dark + Diamond and have no doubt they will elevate whatever vision you have for your event.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Dark + Diamond Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Beacon, 12508 See on map
    Location of (Dark + Diamond Floral Design)