Nearby Vendors to Consider

105 Reviews for Danny C Entertainment

Liability Insurance (6)

Thank you Danny C for the amazing wedding reception Saturday night! It was the wedding of Taylor & Kirk's dreams thanks to you! You are a true professional and we enjoyed working with you every step of the way. We cannot thank you enough for all you have done to make this wedding the BEST ONE many of us have ever been to! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Lorrie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Danny C is the all time best DJ! When it came to our wedding song he was able to get the acoustic version of it and even sent me a copy of it so I would have it. My wedding had to be postponed due to my husband being in the service and getting deployed 3 months before our wedding. Danny C worked with me, even checked in on me during the time my husband was away to see how I was doing and asked me what i needed help with when it came to other vendors. I seriously appreicated everything he did for me to make sure my wedding was exactly what I wanted! When it came to the week of the wedding he would check in and see how I was doing and if i needed any last minute help. When I first meet Danny C he made it clear that he was going to make sure he had everyone dancing all night and he definitely did! He even made sure I made it to the dance floor and had a good time. I would recommend Danny C entertainment for your wedding for sure! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Danny C for our wedding on September 8, 2017. Right from the beginning with the planning Danny was so great! He made us feel so comfortable and helped us with special ideas we had. I called and emailed Danny a million times with all kinds of questions and he got back to me right away! Every time I spoke to him he calmed me down and told me we had time and to enjoy every minute of the planning process! He made you feel like he was a friend helping you plan!

My grandfather is blind and I wanted to do a special dance with him at the wedding. Danny was able to help me and my grandfather get to the dance floor and set up without anyone even noticing.

The day of our wedding, there was a terrible accident on the main highway that all of our guests and vendors were taking to get to the wedding. Danny came to me as soon as I got to the venue to see how I was doing and helped calm my nerves. His guys were stuck in the traffic as well but the ceremony went off without a hitch! Danny handled everything so well. His guys were able to get there on time and get set up for everything without the guests even having any idea that they were late due to the traffic! (They were able to find a different route as well to get there!)
The music selection he made for us was amazing!
He also had a photo booth with all kinds of props. He changes the props out after dinner so your guests could use different ones every time! It's great so you don't get the same pictures with the same props! You also get a keepsake book!
My dad and my brother also came up with a slide show for my father daughter dance and my brother wanted to use his own projector! Danny made it so easy for the music to match up with the slideshow! It came our perfect!

When you first meet Danny he tells you that he is going to make sure he has everyone dancing all night and he definitely did! I would recommend Danny c entertainment for your wedding for sure!
Pricing is very reasonable and well worth it

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Danny C Entertainment FAQ

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

Danny has done numerous wedding with My Company. And I have never seen anyone get the dance floor moving like he does. He really interacts with the wedding guest.

1167 RT. 23 south, Kinnelon, NJ 07405   See On Map