Woodbridge, VA 22193 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Danielle Real Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Woodbridge, Virginia, Danielle Real Photography has been creating lasting memories since 2010. Owned and operated by professional photographer Danielle Real, the company is dedicated to illustrating real moments full of energy and emotion. Through its use of natural lighting, Danielle Real Photography captures the true essence of your wedding!

Couples who entrust their union to Danielle and her team benefit from a variety of services. In addition to a personalized consultation and beautiful high-res images, couples may take advantage of the comfort and security provided by liability insurance.

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, the company also provides various wedding-related items. Items include wedding albums, digital files and physical proofs.

Areas Covered
Danielle Real Photography is conveniently located in the city of Woodbridge. In addition to the local area, wedding photography services are extended to couples throughout Washington, D.C.

Follow Danielle Real Photography on

Danielle Real Photography 6
Danielle Real Photography 7

Abby · Married on 06/08/2019

The best ever

I wish I could put into words how much I love Danielle. She is the BEST! She made our wedding the best day ever. Every bride should hire her.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/11/2018

Danielle is so amazingly talented and personable as a professional wedding photographer. We just received photos from her (in such a short turn-around time!) and so many of my friends and family have come back to me saying that they are magazine-worthy, and I agree! She does such an amazing job capturing the people and their emotions in her photos. She really captured the pure bliss and happiness that me, my husband, our wedding parties, and all of our guests felt on my wedding. She doesn't alter people to look unlike themselves--she really brings out the best in YOU in her photos!
    One of the best things I can say about Danielle is her personality. She took the time to make sure she knew the names of not only me and my husband, but also all of our parents, siblings, and wedding party members. It really felt like such a personal experience and we all really appreciated her care and attention to detail. She was also so fun (and funny) that she really was a perfect fit into our day, rather than a photographer who was interrupting the procedures. Her price is also right, and she provides SO MANY great edited photos (way more than I was expecting, and all were great) so I would 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/04/2018

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Elegant Gatherings DC
    Elegant Gatherings DC Wedding Rentals

Danielle shot our wedding at the Historic London Town in Edgewater, MD and we could not have been happier with how our photos turned out. To this day, we have all of her images proudly displayed throughout our home and our own clients ask us for Danielle's contact info which we happily share with them.

• Knot The Guy
    Knot The Guy Banquet Halls

Danielle Real Photography did an amazing job at the wedding in which I participated in on June 10, 2015.

• Woodbridge, 22193 See on map