Danielle Real Photography Reviews

Danielle Real Photography 6
Danielle Real Photography 7

Eric W · Married on 08/24/2019

Her Photography skills are AMAZING

Danielle is the absolute best photographer in the DMV area. Her attention to detail is stunning and she has a great eye for taking the best pictures. Outside of her being a skilled photographer, she also has a wonderful personality which has made her a pleasure to work with. If you are in need for a photographer for your wedding then she is your go to!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Marie-Elena · Married on 06/22/2019

Danielle is the best!

Danielle was hands down our favorite vendor at our wedding. We felt so comfortable after meeting with her before the wedding and she made me and my bridesmaids laugh even in the most tense of moments. She had great ideas about different shots and knew how to get me to smile and pose to look my best. My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the way our pictures came out and all of our friends and family were so impressed. In fact, all of my guests even commented on how friendly and wonderful our photographer was. I felt like her prices were incredibly reasonable. I would HIGHLY recommend Danielle!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Danielle Real Photography 12
    Danielle Real Photography 13

Abby · Married on 06/08/2019

The best ever

I wish I could put into words how much I love Danielle. She is the BEST! She made our wedding the best day ever. Every bride should hire her.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 06/01/2019

Danielle is amazing!

Danielle is not only an extremely talented photographer - she is also a wonderful person who I absolutely loved having with me on my wedding day. She handled the big family portraits beautifully and made our bridal party have so much fun during all the photos. She always made me feel like she was trying to be true to us as a couple and capturing the best and most beautiful moments of the day while also being a true professional and keeping me on track with our schedule and events.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/11/2018

Danielle is so amazingly talented and personable as a professional wedding photographer. We just received photos from her (in such a short turn-around time!) and so many of my friends and family have come back to me saying that they are magazine-worthy, and I agree! She does such an amazing job capturing the people and their emotions in her photos. She really captured the pure bliss and happiness that me, my husband, our wedding parties, and all of our guests felt on my wedding. She doesn't alter people to look unlike themselves--she really brings out the best in YOU in her photos!
    One of the best things I can say about Danielle is her personality. She took the time to make sure she knew the names of not only me and my husband, but also all of our parents, siblings, and wedding party members. It really felt like such a personal experience and we all really appreciated her care and attention to detail. She was also so fun (and funny) that she really was a perfect fit into our day, rather than a photographer who was interrupting the procedures. Her price is also right, and she provides SO MANY great edited photos (way more than I was expecting, and all were great) so I would 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Danielle Real Photography 21
    Danielle Real Photography 22
    Danielle Real Photography 23

Chris and Katherine · Married on 01/13/2018

Danielle was amazing from start to finish. We originally met over Skype and she immediately put us at ease. She was easy to work with and quick to respond to our (many) questions. We had her do our engagement shoot and she made it easy with tons of great ideas of where to get the best shots. She got us our photos super fast as well and we had plenty to chose from for the Save the Dates. Prior to the wedding, we met at the venue and did a walkthrough together. Now for the day of the wedding. We chose to get a second photographer because we were each getting ready at separate locations. We paid a little extra to get Danielle for most of the day (I think we started around 11am, totally worth it). Then we went around DC and took shots at the Lincoln (it was cold, Danielle is so kind that she shared her coat to keep the bride extra warm) and the National Gallery of Art. Danielle was super prepared and had great ideas for what shots to take and how to make things efficient, while still getting all the best shots. She expertly managed our first look. At the venue she continued to take great shots of the rest of our families and made everyone feel at ease. Throughout the night she was always taking great photos and always in the right place at the right time. Most important was how positive and genuinely enthusiastic she was - you are going to take A LOT of pictures, having someone who makes it fun is essential. With Danielle you also don't just get typical photos (you get those, don't worry), you also get artsy instagram ready beautiful shots and angles that we would never be able to think up on our own. We loved working with Danielle and would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a great photographer. I also imagine she will cost more soon so book her asap! I honestly don't think she could have done anything better. THANK YOU DANIELLE!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/02/2017

DANIELLE IS AMAZING. We worked with her for both our engagement photos & 10 Hour Wedding Day Package, and I can't wait until we have an anniversary to work with her again! She is creative, positive, fun, energetic, works hard to get the shot, and knows how to give direction in a way that makes everyone feel at ease and laugh in front of the camera. Also, she's great at getting the full variety of shots: detail, wide angle, urban vs. natural settings, candid vs. portrait. Most importantly, she's just a great person to be around and we couldn't have imagined spending our day with anyone else. Danielle goes above and beyond and we can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • Indira and Alex

Indira · Married on 10/28/2017

Danielle was absolutely amazing from the very beginning. When I reached out to Danielle, she was very responsive and open for any and all questions. Booking with her was very easy, and she was extremely accommodating. We met at the venue a few days before the wedding and she gave me a timeline for photos, which was very helpful. They day of she was prompt, professional and fun. She worked well with our large group and I still have family members calling me talking about how great she was. I cannot wait to see how the shots turn out!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Alex · Married on 09/24/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better photography. She was able to handle all of our odd request and our unique quirkiness of our wedding party. She was event ready to bribe our young flower girl and ring bearer with candy so she could get the shot. She went well past photography with her professionalism. Everything from bustling my brides dress to the best way to cut the cake. She was the total package and I am proud to say that she was a big part of our day!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE Danielle! I can not say enough good things about her. She genuinely just wanted your special day to be as great as it can be. She works with you before the ceremony to make sure you are comfortable with her. She is one of the rare photographers that seems to capture everything but not be intrusive or in the middle of everything.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Nataliya · Married on 09/03/2017

Wow. Just wow. Danielle's photos of our wedding day left us speechless. Each shot was better than the last. The first time I had seen her photos of someone else's wedding, I knew she was it. Her photos made me cry and I didn't even know the couple! She scoped out our venue prior to the wedding and she completely put me at ease. She captured the ethereal, historic, and gothic feel of our wedding but also the warmth, the love, and the utter and complete joy. We had a second photographer who was also wonderful and them working together captured all the best moments. Her and her team truly went above and beyond to help me feel calm and to get us the best pictures possible. I feel truly blessed and honored to have Danielle photograph our wedding. She is truly a lovely person and an extremely talented photographer!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cara · Married on 10/01/2016

Danielle was awesome to work with! We live in a different state so I was nervous about having someone I wouldn't meet until the day of be involved in our entire day. My nervous were completely put at ease after our first skype conversation with Danielle. She was so sweet and professional that I knew we would have no issues. I can not say enough good things about her performance the day of. She arrived on time, gave excellent direction, kept us on schedule, was not obtrusive at all (but still got amazing shots), and the entire wedding party LOVED her. With her professional eye she was able to make my parents front yard look like a national park with all the greenery! Aside from the compliments I have gotten about how great Danielle was everyone is still raving about the incredible photos. To top it off she was reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asked.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Mayra · Married on 09/24/2016

From the moment we met Danielle, we knew she was the ONE. Her prices were ideal and her wedding package was exactly what we were looking for. We booked her for both our engagement and wedding photos. Danielle arrived early on our wedding day, she was beyond professional, organized and super prepared- she had a little fanny pack with everything in it!!! She went out of her way to ensure we were on time, helped my maid of honor pin her dress, pulled out a bobby pin to help button up my wedding dress. I mean, Danielle was incredible, most definitely, if not, one of the best vendors that we were lucky enough to work with. Our bridal party and guests are still raving about how over the top amazing she was. We just got our wedding photos and every single picture is stunning. Danielle is extremely talented and she definitely knows what she's doing. We loved her style and ideas during our wedding photo shoot. Her services are so worth it, don't waste anymore time and book her!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a wedding photographer. It's a big choice to make, because photos are the one thing that are supposed to last after your wedding. If you're looking through photographers in the DC area and Danielle is available, I would honestly urge you to stop looking right now and just book her. Her pictures are amazing. Literally amazing. I have people who, upon seeing the pictures from my wedding, are asking me if she travels. No joke (Hey Danielle, let me know if you travel :)). Also, she worked ridiculously hard on the day of my wedding and managed to catch every moment. Seriously, she got pictures that I didn't even know she was there for (I was looking through all the amazing photos, like, she was THERE?!? How did she get that?!?) She's very nice and professional as well. As far as I'm concerned, she's the top of the line as far as what you can get for photographers in DC, and I don't say that lightly. More than that, she's just a really great and hardworking person - with calm personality to soothe your jitters on your big day. I'm completely happy that she was available for my wedding, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to get all the memories of my wedding - she made the pictures even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. Thanks so much Danielle!

Sent on 10/07/2016

KristinMarie · Married on 05/07/2016

Danielle is one of a kind. She was AMAZING and genuine throughout the entire process. We knew from our initial Skype meeting that she was going to be our photographer. She was extremely detail oriented and responsive, while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor. Booking our engagement session gave us confidence and reassurance in her abilities and natural talent for photography.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Matt · Married on 07/17/2015

My wife and I booked Danielle Real after having looked through hundreds of different photographers. Danielle took the extra step of setting up an initial meeting and consultation with us over coffee in Georgetown to learn a little bit more about who we are as a couple and how to best capture our big day. We liked Danielle's services and photography so much that we hired her for both our engagement and wedding photography which is the best choice we've made among all the vendors we hired. Of all the photographers we worked with, Danielle felt the most transparent, genuine, and caring. We felt that both with her pricing and the value we received from her services was excellent. After our wedding, we received all the digital images in a beautiful case with 2 USB drives in them. We have since used them to print out several 16 x 20 matte and metal prints that now sit around our new home. I would highly recommend Danielle to any couple looking for the best consultative and creative photographer in the Washington, DC area.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Roop · Married on 06/27/2015

My family is grateful to have found someone like Danielle for our wedding. She was incredibly patient, professional, and fun to have as part of our day. From our initial meeting, we found her to be very experienced and talented. After looking at numerous options and personally meeting with several other photographers in the area, it took us only minutes to finalize a contract with her. She was seamless in transitioning from our traditional Indian ceremony in the morning to our fusion reception in the evening. Our photos are beautiful memories and I hope to use her again in the future. I would highly highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/02/2015

Danielle was amazing. From day 1, she was professional, reassuring, and calm. I was very nervous about the timing of our pictures on our wedding day and it worked out perfectly. She was efficient, professional, and executed the day with grace. Our pictures are an amazing reminder of the best day ever. I absolutely recommend Danielle to anyone and everyone. She worked tirelessly all day to capture every moment.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Nick · Married on 06/02/2017

Danielle Real blew our expectations out of the water. She somehow handles the productivity of a full team of photographers on a single shoot on her own without breaking a sweat. We worked with her both on our engagement pictures and the wedding itself. There was not a moment that we weren't confident we had made the right choice and that we were in the right hands for making sure all the moments of the day were captured. We had plenty of reasons why a photographer may have issues staying on schedule from a huge wedding party size to groomsmen wandering off and she handled everything effortlessly while maintaining the highest level of professionalism. And of course on top of this her quality of work speaks for itself, absolutely top notch.

Nick and Tina Vienna, VA

Sent on 06/10/2017

Danielle was a wonderful decision for our wedding photography! Since we lived further away from the DC area, Danielle offered to speak with us over the phone as many times as we needed in order to make our final decision. We are so glad we decided to hire Danielle as our photographer for our wedding! Her sense of humor, light-heartedness, and professionalism put everyone at ease and made the day even more fun than it already was. Her care for our families and our photo requests were very much appreciated. The value of Danielle's services and her pricing were more than fair and certainly made our decision easy (unlimited number of photographs throughout the entire event, 8 hours of work, digital prints available, and a lovely USB sent within two weeks of our wedding)! The photographs came out simply stunning - ethereal, whimsical, and creative. We look forward to working with Danielle for further projects.

Sent on 05/13/2016

I knew I wanted Danielle the moment I spoke with her over Skype. She was very sweet and cared about all the details of our wedding. We had a lot of little details at our wedding and she captured them all and more. We didn't expect so many photos but she delivered really well about 3 weeks after the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much, Danielle!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Brenna · Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle is simply delightful. She worked with us way ahead of the wedding, first discussing what kind of photography vibe we wanted (journalistic in our case). Six months before she went on a walkthrough with us at the venue to discuss the timeline - even while she was recovering from a cold!
    The day of my wedding, she was so much fun to work with. She brings such a gleeful energy that you can't help but laugh (making for great photos)! She made sure to get the shots I specifically requested, while also capturing unexpected shots in the moment.
    I've yet to receive my photos but I'm so excited to see them!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Daenia · Married on 06/24/2016

To say that Danielle is an amazing photographer is an understatement; she is a truly gifted artist! My husband and I researched extensively for a photographer that we felt took photography to a new level and then we found Danielle. She is very professional and extremely kind. She knows exactly what she is doing and has a vision that comes through in her photos. Our pictures are amazingly beautiful!!! Thank you Danielle.

Sent on 07/15/2016

My husband and I booked Danielle for our June wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made regarding vendors. She put us at ease, did exactly what we asked and her photos are stunning. I can't thank her enough for providing the most fantastic photos of our day.

Sent on 06/24/2016