Seekonk, Massachusetts, Seekonk, MA 02771 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Danielle Perry Beauty

Danielle Perry Beauty is an experienced makeup artist based out of Seekonk, Massachusetts. Company owner, makeup artist, and esthetician Danielle Perry has over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry and has gained extensive training in her field. Danielle has worked at several New York Fashion Week and Style Week Northeast events.

Danielle Perry Beauty creates classic and elegant styles to enhance clients’ natural beauty so that they feel comfortable and confident on their special day. A makeup design appointment is included with wedding beauty services. This allows Danielle to get to know you, your skin type, and to try out different looks and styles. Your wedding makeup includes traditional or airbrush foundation, false lashes, and more. Once you are happy with your overall style, Danielle will take photos and map out your application to ensure a stress-free experience on your wedding day. On the day of your celebration, Danielle will travel to your location to provide her services. She is happy to provide beauty services for the entire wedding party and also offers an extended day service.

mrmrs lanz 488 51 1983437 159830183764473
Friends together
mrmrs lanz 488 51 1983437 159830183764473

2 Reviews for Danielle Perry Beauty

Carol-Ann · Married on 07/13/2016

Someone who makes you feel beautiful outside and in

Danielle did my makeup for my wedding photos. Now, let me be clear I say my photos, because we chose to have a very small intimate wedding (on an incredibly rainy New England day) and we were not able to get professional photos done on that day. The wonderful thing about Danielle and her work is that it felt just as special as my wedding day, she made my photo day feel just like my wedding day. She managed to do my makeup in a way that enhanced my natural features without changing my appearance at all. And let me tell you, I had my makeup done years prior by someone who managed to make me look entirely different. What you’re getting with Danielle is someone with unparalleled knowledge, professionalism, and passion for what she does. You could not ask for more and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Danielle Perry Beauty Pricing

Danielle Perry Beauty Price Rates

Danielle Perry Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• Seekonk, Massachusetts Seekonk, MA, 02771 See on map
    Location of (Danielle Perry Beauty)