Daniele Buccheri Films

Daniele Buccheri Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Daniele Buccheri Films

Wedding Cinematographer

I’m Daniele an Italian wedding videographer, English speaker, based in Glendale Los Angeles CA.

I’m married with an amazing American Photographer Anna Nersesyan of Cinderella images,  and I love creating elegant, beautiful and modern cinematographic videos for all of my clients, celebrating an engagment or a special anniversary.

Please don't Hesitate to contact me for further INFORMATION

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Daniele Buccheri Films on

8 Reviews for Daniele Buccheri Films

Daniele provides excellent service, and is work is excellent. He was with us during our entire wedding day -- from the civil ceremony to the church wedding to various sites in and around Florence. We loved the video, and friends and family have all raved about the quality of Daniele's work.

Profile Picture D, 8/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Daniele was amazing to work with. Both my husband and I don't always feel comfortable in front of a video camera but Daniele made it a very relaxed and easy environment for us. The final product is absolutely perfect, from the selection of soundtrack and all the visual, It's clear that Daniele is incredibly sensitive and he got to know us very well simply from filming us. We are extremely grateful

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We booked Daniele buccheri videography on recommendation via the net from Australia for our wedding in Positano Italy....coming from so far away for such a big day we were totally in his hands and he did not dissapoint.....Danni knew how important the shoot would be and he pulled out all stops to make our day memorable in every way......our guests were inspired by his professionalism, his direction and choice of location captured every intimate detail and the finished product was impressive...our relatives are still talking about his video...........professional, skillfull and very gifted Daniele takes pride in the memories he creates on video, every frame has his personal touch and I found his prices were incredibly affordable for the effort he puts in and the inevitable video you receive.........choosing a videographer for your big day can be daunting, it was for us but we made the right decision...I will highly recommend Danielle bucherie videography to you for your special event.......you will be in good hands.........Antony.....Adelaide South Australia....

Profile Picture Antony, 6/6/13, 2 Reviews