Cornelius, NC 28031 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Dani Nicole Photography

I'm Dani, a Northerner at heart and a Southerner by location. I have two mischievous kiddos who keep me on my toes and make my days full - of both love and exhaustion.

Jesus is my homeboy, and my faith is not only written on my heart, but also on my wrist - true tattoo story. He's the one who's given me my creative energy and this life with which I'm determined to capture all the good in, so the praise and credit is all His.

On a good day, you can find me at the closest gym that offers a cardio dance class, eating tapas and drinking prosecco at farm-to-table restaurants, or on a plane jetsetting off to my next adventure, as I am forever trying to cure myself of wanderlust.

And if I'm not aching from too many squats, full from too much vino and pot de creme, or jetlagged from a spur of the moment getaway, then I'm faithfully behind my computer, editing photos, listening to the latest indie jams, and keeping the #momtreprenuer hustle alive.

My photography style? I'm a little bit obsessed with all the moodiness. I love creating deep, rich, bold images, bursting with classic authenticity and genuine emotion. I believe that the way a photographer edits their photos gives a small glimpse into their personality, so there's no light and bright over here! This is one moody, deep thinking, emotionally driven, perfectly imperfect, uniquely unposed, and tells it how it is unfiltered kind of girl, who visually tells people's stories through the lens of real life. And real life is not defined as light and bright to me, it's full of shadows, angles, bold passion, and discovering beauty in the darkness.

Follow Dani Nicole Photography on

falynandmattweddingoriginals 20190504 dnp 0486 51 967347 1560488048
ab7f78c195b23f32 1537558484 b34b318edda96abb 1537558463802 4 AnsleyandHunterORI

8 Reviews for Dani Nicole Photography

Melissa · Getting married on 12/10/2020

brilliantly talented at capturing breathtaking and memorable images

Dani is extraordinarily friendly, organized and creative. She is constantly tuning into the environment to ensure she is capturing the most-beautiful and best memories. Simply put, within the confines of this text box, she is an extremely gifted photographer!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Mia

Mia Andrews · Married on 10/26/2019

Dani is amazing

Where to start- Dani is so talented and her moody style perfectly captures the emotion of the moment. Dani is so easy to work with, is professional and is able to establish rapport quickly. She shot our engagement pictures and my boudoir shoot before our wedding, and made us feel so at ease being in front of the camera. Her turn time on album delivery is super fast too!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Mae Oldiges · Married on 10/05/2019

Delightful Dani

I met Dani the day of our wedding, and to everything with Dani was extremely professional, personal, and well organized. We chatted on the phone about a week before the event and I felt like I was talking with a friend I had known for years. She truly went out of the way to make everyone feel comfortable, including myself as the bride. As she began the walk with me to greet my father, she gave me such a sense of peace and support. I had forgotten my flowers at home and wanted to panic but she made me feel like it was no big deal, which it really wasn't! I loved the way our pictures turned out, but more than that I loved the way she worked with myself, my husband, and everyone involved. Her large heart radiates throughout the whole day. I cannot say enough kind words about her and when more events come when professional pictures will be needed, I will look no where else besides Dani!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dani Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Cornelius, NC, 28031 See on map
    Location of (Dani Nicole Photography)