Dani Nicole Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

I'm Dani, a Northerner at heart and a Southerner by location. Jesus is my homeboy, and my faith is not only written on my heart, but also on my wrist - true tattoo story. He's the one who's given me my creative energy and this life with which I'm determined to capture all the good in, so the praise and credit is all His.

My personal love story includes divorce and then redemption. I'm now married to a God-fearing man who makes me laugh every single day and who loves me well. I have two crazy cute and wild af kiddos from my first marriage who keep my husband and I on our toes and make our days full - of both love and exhaustion.

On a good day, you can find me at the closest gym that has boxing bags, eating tapas and drinking prosecco at farm-to-table restaurants, or jet setting and road tripping to my next adventure, as I am forever trying to cure myself of wanderlust.

And if I'm not aching from too many upper cuts, full from too much vino and pot de creme, or jet lagged from a spur of the moment getaway, then I'm faithfully behind my computer editing photos, listening to elevation worship and podcasts, and keeping the #momtreprenuer hustle alive.

My wedding photography style? I'm a little bit obsessed with all the moodiness. I love creating deep, rich, bold images, bursting with classic authenticity and genuine emotion. I believe that the way a photographer edits their photos is a glimpse into their personality, so there's no light and bright over here! This is one moody, deep thinking, emotionally driven, perfectly imperfect, uniquely unposed, and tells-it-how-it-is unfiltered kind of girl, who visually tells people's stories through the lens of real life. And real life is not defined as light and bright to me, it's full of shadows, angles, bold passion, and discovering beauty in the darkness.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Sera
    Sera A. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured our love and our special day perfectly!

Dani is truly talented at what she does! Her photos are more beautiful than I could have hoped and will be the perfect way to remember our wedding day and every special moment she captured! Her style is so unique and makes it easy to stand out. She also coaches every step of the way so there is not a bit of awkardness in front of the camera! So glad we chose Dani and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for perfect photos! Thanks Dani!!!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn S. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She will make your pintrest board reality!

Dani was so so incredible, I could not recommend her enough. We got our photos back a few weeks ago and I think I have looked at them every day since. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable the day of our wedding, it was like working with an old friend. We had a blast running around from location to location during our city elopement and she truly made my pintrest board come to life. HIRE HER! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
  • Sean
    Sean W. Married on 04/01/2022

Incredible, Absolutely Incredible!

Dani was the perfect choice for our wedding. She was thoughtful, engaging, and she genuinely cared about us. She wasted no time, taking as many pictures as possible during our allotted time. Dani came completely prepared with her own ideas and took our ideas into action as well. She made sure to photograph our set up and 'getting ready', the ceremony, us as a couple, all of our family members (and didn't let anyone waste time!), the parties, and the reception. The pictures turned out amazing! Incredibly well detailed, very well edited, and exactly like we wanted. We are grateful for her because she didn't just take pictures, she cared about us and wanted us to be able to remember our day well. She is worth it!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cornelius, NC, 28031
Location of (Dani Nicole Photography)

Dani Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dani Nicole Photography include in the starting price?

Dani Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dani Nicole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Dani Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Dani Nicole Photography offer?

Dani Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Dani Nicole Photography offer?

Dani Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dani Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Dani Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Dani Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dani Nicole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding