Cornelius, NC 28031 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Dani Nicole Photography

I'm Dani, a Northerner at heart and a Southerner by location. Jesus is my homeboy, and my faith is not only written on my heart, but also on my wrist - true tattoo story. He's the one who's given me my creative energy and this life with which I'm determined to capture all the good in, so the praise and credit is all His.

My personal love story includes divorce and then redemption. I'm now married to a God-fearing man who makes me laugh every single day and who loves me well. I have two crazy cute and wild af kiddos from my first marriage who keep my husband and I on our toes and make our days full - of both love and exhaustion.

On a good day, you can find me at the closest gym that has boxing bags, eating tapas and drinking prosecco at farm-to-table restaurants, or jet setting and road tripping to my next adventure, as I am forever trying to cure myself of wanderlust.

And if I'm not aching from too many upper cuts, full from too much vino and pot de creme, or jet lagged from a spur of the moment getaway, then I'm faithfully behind my computer editing photos, listening to elevation worship and podcasts, and keeping the #momtreprenuer hustle alive.

My wedding photography style? I'm a little bit obsessed with all the moodiness. I love creating deep, rich, bold images, bursting with classic authenticity and genuine emotion. I believe that the way a photographer edits their photos is a glimpse into their personality, so there's no light and bright over here! This is one moody, deep thinking, emotionally driven, perfectly imperfect, uniquely unposed, and tells-it-how-it-is unfiltered kind of girl, who visually tells people's stories through the lens of real life. And real life is not defined as light and bright to me, it's full of shadows, angles, bold passion, and discovering beauty in the darkness.

Follow Dani Nicole Photography on

juliet keith wedding 20200919 dnp 0156 51 967347 160158144823214

17 Reviews for Dani Nicole Photography

• Andrea

Andrea Bondura · Getting married on 09/12/2021

Most Amazing Photographer EVER.

Where do I begin... I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dani. My fiancé and I are getting married in September 2021 next year in New Jersey, but we currently live in Charlotte. We wanted to do our engagement pictures in the area, so I went scrolling through Instagram and came across Dani's page. I loved that her photos looked so natural and unposed, so her style is exactly what we were looking for.
    I emailed Dani on a Friday and she got back to me that same day with a phone call. She was so professional and helped me brainstorm exactly what we wanted. We've never taken professional photos before and she was so helpful in giving me ideas. I felt so comfortable on the phone with her and she reassured me that she would guide us every step of the way during our session. I was so worried that our photos would look posed and awkward, but Dani was incredible and this wasn't even an issue at our shoot.
    We scheduled our session for two weeks later at Fisher Farm Park and Dani was super helpful with sending us a style guide about what to wear and she was also responsive when I texted her about outfit ideas.
    Fast forward to our photo session, I was still super nervous. As soon as we met Dani, she was so sweet and excited and you could just tell that she is so passionate about what she does. Throughout our entire shoot, Dani was AMAZING. She directed us on every single move and I felt so comfortable the entire time. I typically feel so awkward in front of the camera, but Dani made the whole experience so much fun. We went to dinner in Davidson afterwards and we couldn't stop talking about how awesome she was! She even posted a few sneak peek pictures that night and the next day on Instagram!
    She posted our pictures 2 days after our shoot and I was absolutely blown away. Her photos literally brought me to tears and I still can't stop staring at them. We have a photographer booked in New Jersey for our wedding, but we are in the process of seeing if we can have Dani at our wedding, as well. She captured amazing moments between us in such an incredible way and I am still awe over all of our photos. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received on these photos and everyone keeps telling us that we need to book her for our wedding! I'm still speechless looking at Dani's work and we are trying to pick out our favorites for Save the Dates; they are all just so incredible. Dani is truly amazing at what she does and I am so thankful that we found her. I will cherish these photos forever. Dani is amazingly talented, sweet, and professional and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture these beautiful moments for us.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Juliet

Juliet McGee · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Dani is a triple threat!

I reached out to Dani initially because her work was simply stunning and matched the vibe I was going for. We met for coffee and from that moment on I no longer felt like another client, but a close friend. She took the time to really get to know us. Later it was evident in the photos she captured and how she handled our wedding day that she was passionate about her job. We felt so cared for through the entire process. Weddings is her calling.

Dani is a triple threat because not only is she insanely skilled at shooting / editing, but she is an amazing director and is so personable. On our wedding day she came in and managed all of our guests and bridal party with so much ease and warmth. She worked with and around all our vendors with so much leadership, confidence, and flexibility. Future brides - this part is CRUCIAL. Your photographer's editing / shooting skills are important, but their experience in weddings specifically is necessary. It will help your wedding day go so much smoother if you have an experienced photographer who can come in there and just command the room but also stay open to suggestions, creative ideas, and last-second changes. She did that for us and it helped calm my nerves tremendously.

Dani is also very personable. She was not afraid to tear up as she shot my dad and I's first look or holler an "Amen!" during the speeches. We felt like our close friend was capturing our wedding day, not just another wedding vendor. She makes you feel like your wedding is the only one she has. That kind of service is unmatched.

Lastly, Dani is insanely talented. That is evidenced by her photos. You will not have to wait many months for your photos nor will you be disappointed. You will be absolutely blown away.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory Toth · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I recently did a boudoir shoot with Dani, and she was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. She was so fun and easy to work with, and made me feel comfortable and confident during the shoot. I would highly recommend Dani to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dani Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Cornelius, NC, 28031 See on map
    Location of (Dani Nicole Photography)

Dani Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dani Nicole Photography include in the starting price?

Dani Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dani Nicole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Dani Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Dani Nicole Photography offer?

Dani Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Dani Nicole Photography offer?

Dani Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dani Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Dani Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Dani Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dani Nicole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.