Dani Nicole Photography Reviews

19 | Cornelius, NC

19 Reviews for Dani Nicole Photography

• Andrea

Andrea B. · Getting married on 09/12/2021

Most Amazing Photographer EVER.

Where do I begin... I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dani. My fiancé and I are getting married in September 2021 next year in New Jersey, but we currently live in Charlotte. We wanted to do our engagement pictures in the area, so I went scrolling through Instagram and came across Dani's page. I loved that her photos looked so natural and unposed, so her style is exactly what we were looking for.
    I emailed Dani on a Friday and she got back to me that same day with a phone call. She was so professional and helped me brainstorm exactly what we wanted. We've never taken professional photos before and she was so helpful in giving me ideas. I felt so comfortable on the phone with her and she reassured me that she would guide us every step of the way during our session. I was so worried that our photos would look posed and awkward, but Dani was incredible and this wasn't even an issue at our shoot.
    We scheduled our session for two weeks later at Fisher Farm Park and Dani was super helpful with sending us a style guide about what to wear and she was also responsive when I texted her about outfit ideas.
    Fast forward to our photo session, I was still super nervous. As soon as we met Dani, she was so sweet and excited and you could just tell that she is so passionate about what she does. Throughout our entire shoot, Dani was AMAZING. She directed us on every single move and I felt so comfortable the entire time. I typically feel so awkward in front of the camera, but Dani made the whole experience so much fun. We went to dinner in Davidson afterwards and we couldn't stop talking about how awesome she was! She even posted a few sneak peek pictures that night and the next day on Instagram!
    She posted our pictures 2 days after our shoot and I was absolutely blown away. Her photos literally brought me to tears and I still can't stop staring at them. We have a photographer booked in New Jersey for our wedding, but we are in the process of seeing if we can have Dani at our wedding, as well. She captured amazing moments between us in such an incredible way and I am still awe over all of our photos. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received on these photos and everyone keeps telling us that we need to book her for our wedding! I'm still speechless looking at Dani's work and we are trying to pick out our favorites for Save the Dates; they are all just so incredible. Dani is truly amazing at what she does and I am so thankful that we found her. I will cherish these photos forever. Dani is amazingly talented, sweet, and professional and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture these beautiful moments for us.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Juliet

Juliet M. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Dani is a triple threat!

I reached out to Dani initially because her work was simply stunning and matched the vibe I was going for. We met for coffee and from that moment on I no longer felt like another client, but a close friend. She took the time to really get to know us. Later it was evident in the photos she captured and how she handled our wedding day that she was passionate about her job. We felt so cared for through the entire process. Weddings is her calling.

Dani is a triple threat because not only is she insanely skilled at shooting / editing, but she is an amazing director and is so personable. On our wedding day she came in and managed all of our guests and bridal party with so much ease and warmth. She worked with and around all our vendors with so much leadership, confidence, and flexibility. Future brides - this part is CRUCIAL. Your photographer's editing / shooting skills are important, but their experience in weddings specifically is necessary. It will help your wedding day go so much smoother if you have an experienced photographer who can come in there and just command the room but also stay open to suggestions, creative ideas, and last-second changes. She did that for us and it helped calm my nerves tremendously.

Dani is also very personable. She was not afraid to tear up as she shot my dad and I's first look or holler an "Amen!" during the speeches. We felt like our close friend was capturing our wedding day, not just another wedding vendor. She makes you feel like your wedding is the only one she has. That kind of service is unmatched.

Lastly, Dani is insanely talented. That is evidenced by her photos. You will not have to wait many months for your photos nor will you be disappointed. You will be absolutely blown away.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory T. · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I recently did a boudoir shoot with Dani, and she was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. She was so fun and easy to work with, and made me feel comfortable and confident during the shoot. I would highly recommend Dani to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2020

brilliantly talented at capturing breathtaking and memorable images

Dani is extraordinarily friendly, organized and creative. She is constantly tuning into the environment to ensure she is capturing the most-beautiful and best memories. Simply put, within the confines of this text box, she is an extremely gifted photographer!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Candice M. · Married on 12/09/2020

BEST Wedding Photographer!

We hired Dani for our wedding and engagement photos and are so glad we did! Even though we had to reschedule and downsize our wedding because of coronavirus, she was flexible and understanding throughout the entire process. Not only were the photos amazing, but she also got them back to us quicker than we could have ever hoped. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Kristin K. · Married on 09/26/2020

Extremely magical

Dani has a one of a kind talent. She captures exactly what you’re looking for in a wedding picture. She’s extremely flexible. Our wedding was cancelled due to covid and she agreed to go RAFTING with us to elope at a waterfall. I will go to her for any pictures I need done in the future.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Apryl

Apryl · Married on 06/06/2020

Dani is simply the best!

We found ourselves in need of a photographer a month before our wedding date after COVID-19 canceled our original wedding plans. Thankfully, I found Dani and she was available. Dani came in and got down to business. She captured all of the shots that I requested and then some in 3 hours. Dani is so sweet and very friendly. We all were impressed with her professionalism and skill. To say our wedding photos are beautiful is an understatement! When I saw them, I was literally moved to tears. I’m so happy that we made the decision to contact and hire Dani. She was worth every dime!

Sent on 07/03/2020

Kelly M. · Married on 05/03/2020

The Perfect Boudoir Session

Dani made me feel so comfortable and I am in LOVE with my boudoir photos. For anyone on the fence of whether or not you should do a boudoir session with Dani, here's your queue to JUST DO IT! You won't regret it. Dani also coordinated the hair and makeup, venue, and had a book printed for me which made the day easy and stress free.

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney S. · Married on 02/29/2020

The BEST of the Best

I don't think I can truly put into words how thankful we were for Dani not only as our photographer, but as a person.

Greg (my husband) and I were brand new to the Charlotte area when we got engaged and began our hunt for a photographer. After I found and met Dani, she was hired right on the spot. Dani was amazing from start to finish. Dani makes you feel like family right from the first greeting. She is so easy to talk too, she listens, she is upfront and straightforward, and she takes the time to understand your relationship which gives the ability for her to create shots that are authentically you.

Dani made our engagement shoot so fun and made us feel so comfortable behind the camera. None of our pictures looked staged; they all truly showed our personalities, real life moments, and told our story. We flew Dani up to Connecticut for our 210 person wedding in late February of 2020. When Dani showed up, she had the biggest smile on her face which made us feel so comfortable and relaxed all day. Our wedding was so stress free because of how organized Dani was. Our wedding party has not stop raving about her professionalism and her unique skills that had everyone genuinely laughing and smiling the entire 11 hours. Following our wedding day, amongst many other things, Greg and I received endless compliments from our family and friends about "the photographer". Each guest mentioned how kind and outgoing she was and how warm and genuine she is when taking pictures. When we heard this news, we couldn't stop smiling. This does not only show Dani's true professionalism but her ability to adapt to any environment and make people feel special.

Greg and I recommend Dani to anyone and everyone. The photos truly reflect the amazing and incredible day that Greg and I had and everyone that shared it with us; they are beyond perfect and absolutely flawless. Do not hesitate, I promise you wont be disappointed. Dani will provide you fantastic and creative photos to last a life time. She truly cares that your wedding day goes above and beyond what you envisioned.

We are forever grateful.

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen S. · Married on 02/08/2020

Dani is phenomenal!

I stumbled upon Dani's boudoir Instagram account during the wedding planning process and was immediately interested! I had already booked a wedding photographer but was thinking about doing a boudoir album as a gift to my fiance on our wedding day. I saw she was doing a Boudoir Marathon in January and decided to go for it! I had never done boudoir before but Dani was so helpful! She had a list of suggestions for places to find lingerie and other tips for the day of! She coached me through all the poses and made me feel super comfortable, which I totally appreciated! She was super organized and quick to edit and upload my photo gallery. I was blown away when I saw how the photos turned out, she did an amazing job! The album she created is gorgeous - it will make the perfect gift on our wedding day!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Mia

Mia A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Dani is amazing

Where to start- Dani is so talented and her moody style perfectly captures the emotion of the moment. Dani is so easy to work with, is professional and is able to establish rapport quickly. She shot our engagement pictures and my boudoir shoot before our wedding, and made us feel so at ease being in front of the camera. Her turn time on album delivery is super fast too!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Delightful Dani

I met Dani the day of our wedding, and to everything with Dani was extremely professional, personal, and well organized. We chatted on the phone about a week before the event and I felt like I was talking with a friend I had known for years. She truly went out of the way to make everyone feel comfortable, including myself as the bride. As she began the walk with me to greet my father, she gave me such a sense of peace and support. I had forgotten my flowers at home and wanted to panic but she made me feel like it was no big deal, which it really wasn't! I loved the way our pictures turned out, but more than that I loved the way she worked with myself, my husband, and everyone involved. Her large heart radiates throughout the whole day. I cannot say enough kind words about her and when more events come when professional pictures will be needed, I will look no where else besides Dani!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Caitlin · Married on 10/13/2018

Boudoir Session

A boudoir session was something I always wanted to do but could never find the confidence to actually go through with it. When I found Dani Nicole, I fell in love with her photography and when I learned she had an in home boudoir studio, I decided to finally bite the bullet and go for it! From our initial communication, to the planning/preparation, to the photo session, and the final photo delivery - Dani was extremely communicative, professional, fun to be around, and most importantly gave me a feeling of confidence I didn't know I had! Do not hesitate to book with Dani Nicole!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Dani Captured Both of our Weddings Perfectly!

My now husband and I met Dani via a Google Hangout call since we live near DC but were planning our Charlotte wedding. That first call could have gone on for hours; we had so much fun chatting and getting to know her. Her style is so moody and romantic and we knew she was the one!

After we booked Dani for September 21st in Charlotte, we realized that we were going to get legally married in DC before the celebration in September. After ruminating on this idea for a bit, we realized that we really wanted to have photos of our "real" wedding day too. Lucky for us, Dani and her sweet fam were headed to DC on vacation in June and she was willing to give up a few hours of family vacation to capture our brewery elopement. We had the best time with her and the rest of the gang wandering around DC and eating the most delicious doughnuts. Our elopement photos we're INCREDIBLE and we almost couldn't keep the secret under wraps until Sept. Thankfully Dani was on board and also kept our photos safe and sound until we were ready to share the news with everyone.

Fast forward to our "fake" wedding day. Dani was punctual, coffee in hand, ready to guide us through the day. She kept us on task incredibly well...until we realized that my wedding dress was hanging at my parent's house, an hour away. But have no fear, a wonderful friend brought the dress and Dani kept us all from panicking by taking super fun champagne photos of my girls and me. We even snuck in a few budoir shots - let me tell you, this woman can do it all.

Throughout the night, Dani made sure we had a great time and she captured so many of our precious friends and family perfectly. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only are all of our (MANY) photos absolutely incredible, she is a joy to work with. If Josh and I decide to get married for a third time, she will be the first person I call.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

There are no words to describe my level of satisfaction with dani’s work. Her passion, professionalism, creativity all shine through her artistry. I knew from the moment we met that she was a perfect fit to capture our elopement and did she ever! The pictures are incredibly stunning, and capture our love perfectly. Highly recommend her for any events you might have, but she sure has a knack for intimate settings. Photos attached were taken by her.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2017

Birthday Boudoir

I can’t even begin to explain how excited and nervous I was when booking my birthday boudoir session with Dani!!! Literally one day out I had NOTHING to wear! None of the outfits I ordered from Etsy arrived remotely on time and I was in panic mode! I ventured out, found a few things and began sending tons of photographs to Dani still sad I didn’t have “the original” outfits I ordered for this. SHE WAS AMAZING! Not only did she ease my anxiety, she also helped me figure out the most flattering outfits and just told me everything was going to be just fine! All I needed to do was show up with the goods (outfits plus myself of course) and that is exactly what I did! From the moment I arrived Dani made me feel welcomed in her home and her energy was infectious. Within minutes I went from asking myself what the hell I was thinking in the driveway to feeling like I could conquer the world! The photoshoot itself was amazing as well! I truly had no idea what to expect but I knew for a fact that Dani was gonna get us where we needed to be! She guided me every step of the way. After the first couple photos she showed me the camera and I was taken back at how beautiful I really was in that moment. Her professionalism and skills are unmatched. I can’t wait to do it again!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Kathlee

Kathlee · Married on 07/03/2017

Beautiful Photographs for a Lifetime

Dani Nicole Photography was easily one of the best parts of our engagement and wedding experience! Dani's knack for capturing the little moments is indescribable. She was able to capture all of the emotions on our wedding day -- from tears of happiness to pure bliss, we have beautiful memories for a lifetime. As newbies to being photographed professionally, it meant the world to us how Dani's warm personality made us feel relaxed and that we could be ourselves!

Sent on 03/04/2021

Ariel · Married on 05/28/2017

Danielle captured our wedding so beautifully and blew us away with the final result. I never imagined my wedding album to be more perfect but she made it happen! She's so easy to love and easily makes you feel comfortable in front of her camera!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Gabrielle J.

Wonderful!

Dani was professional, friendly, and organized. She did our engagement and wedding photos and we are so happy with how everything turned out. She is incredibly talented!!

Sent on 10/29/2019