111 Donette Loop, Daphne, AL 36526 Map · Phone number

About Dana Goodman Weddings

Planning a wedding can be very stressful. You may not even know where to begin. At Dana Goodman Weddings, we specialize in taking the stress out of planning your event. We offer a wide range of services to meet all your wedding needs. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering for 50 or a grand gala for 500 we can handle it all. We specialize in weddings along the beautiful Alabama and Florida Gulf Coast--from historic Mobile, Alabama and the bay front beauty of Daphne, Fairhope, and Point Clear; to the white sand beach weddings of Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Fort Morgan, Perdido and Pensacola, Florida. Call us today so we can get started! 251-391-5943 dana@danagoodmanweddings.com

BB536
BB536
1362415180362JB260

17 Reviews for Dana Goodman Weddings

Cindy · Married on 04/12/2014

Dana is a wonderful wedding planner! She has been beyond helpful and has been there for whatever I need! When I got into planning I had no idea what I was getting my self into... I felt so lost and did not know where to begin. I'm so happy I found dana, she goes above and beyond for her brides! Dana also has a great list of vendors who are great to work with and very flexible. She's wonderful and very on top of things! I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Dee · Married on 03/08/2014

I did not hire Dana until later in the wedding planning process and regret that I did not have her expertise every step of the way. She contacted all the vendors and arranged to be the contact point for all communication. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding she maintained contact and gave us list of action items needed and a timeframe. As the wedding date approached and the bride became more anxious, Dana was the calming influence because we knew all the details were handled. The wedding party was all impressed with her organization of the transportation, rehearsal and wedding day festivities . I felt so confident with her abilities to handle the reception details that I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my daughter! I had a wonderful experience with my daughter's wedding. Dana took the dream and made it reality. She is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Aubri · Married on 10/19/2013

Dana was great! My husband and I lived in NM and chose to have our wedding in his home town in AL. Planning from another state is very stressful, so we chose to hire Dana for the month of the wedding, but she answered plenty of questions before that time. She would always return my phone calls and emails promptly.
    Our first day working together we accomplished half of my to-do list, and all that took place over the phone. She impressed me by remembering all my ideas and tiny details from our interview almost a year prior.
    I arrived in AL two week before the wedding, I had driven a large SUV filled to the top with wedding decor. Dana invited me to her house and offered to keep all my thing with her and personally deliver everything to the venue. To me that was above and beyond her duties.
    She is a consultant for a certain brand of wedding invitations. I did not choose to purchase any from Dana because I had found others that matched the wedding theme perfectly elsewhere. Despite selling another brand of invitations, Dana again went above and beyond. She helped me write, print, and assemble the wedding programs, all on her personal computer and printer.
    Every bride is bound to freak out about something. Throughout my experience, Dana remained calm, collected, professional, and respectful. Our wedding day was a success! She is great at what she does and brought a little more magic into an amazing day!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Dana Goodman Weddings FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination

• BP Photography
    BP Photography Wedding Photographers

Dana does a great job of covering the details and making the entire wedding day flow seamlessly!

• The Grand Band & Agency
    The Grand Band & Agency Wedding Bands

Grand Band Entertainment has done dozens of weddings with Dana Goodman. She is a delight to work with, is extremely organized, and we look forward to working with her. When the bands arrive, she has done her preliminary work, directs the group to the easiest load in and setup, and makes sure everything is taken care of.

• The Wild Soul Films
    The Wild Soul Films Wedding Videographers

Dana is a true professional with a great track record. Events worked with Dana always run smoothly and her brides continue to rave about her!

• 111 Donette Loop Daphne, 36526 See on map