Destination Weddings • Vow Renewals • Honeymoons • Bachelor & Bachelorette Travel
❝ I travel extensively because it is my responsibility to have first-hand experience to ensure I pair my couples with the vacations and events that fit their needs best - from budget, style, vibe and amenities. No getaway is one-size-fits-all; you need to know both your client and the destination to build a great itinerary.❞
★ What Makes Us Unique?
- Certified Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Expert
- Certified Group Travel Expert
- Wedding Tourism Specialist (1 of 2 in the USA)
- Chapter Head, IADWP (International Assoc. Destination Wedding Professionals)
- Platinum Pinnacle level travel advisor
✔ What We're About
- Personalized Service - we get to know each couple during the planning process. No one is just a "reservation" in our eyes.
- Creating A Fun And Modern Shopping Experience - we don't just give you prices; give you a full digital proposal with photos and videos of each location, all the juicy details as well as a personal note as to why we chose each property for you
- Technology - each traveler gets access to our itinerary app to keep informed of any flight changes, visa requirements, destination information, packing tips and more!
- Being Authentic & Transparent - you won't see us with stock photos. We celebrate only our travelers and partners on our social media and websites.
- Loving Our Planet - we donate a portion of our commission from every reservation to a global cause and have reduced our paper waste.
✖ What We're NOT About
- Hidden Fees - we let you know up front what the cost to work with us is. We will never tack on blind "agent fees" or pad a reservation's cost to fatten our pockets.
- Loyalty To One Brand - we will recommend the properties and destinations that fit you best, not what pays us the most.
- Sitting Behind A Desk - you will find us in destination multiple times a year getting to know the properties inside and out. We test the beach, the food and become dear friends with the staff.
- Spending All Your Money - our job is to use your investment wisely. We spend hours forecasting airfare and shopping on your behalf to find you and your loved ones the most value for their dollar.
- Discrimination - we are all about LOVE. We do not tolerate bigotry, hate or inequality from not only our clients, but the partners we work with. If you dont love the love like we do, we're just not a good fit, babe.
- Elopements & Vow Renewals- starting at $249
- Destination Weddings - starting at $699 (or free after the $1000 flight credit)
- Honeymoons - starting at $179
- Bachelor / Bachelorette Getaways - starting at $199
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
What types of travel do you specialize in?
What destinations do you specialize in?
What travel services do you provide?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
17 User photos
Dana Braun Travel Design is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for destination weddings and vacations. Dana is praised for her professionalism, attention to detail, and personalized service. She goes above and beyond to ensure that her clients have a stress-free and memorable experience. From coordinating travel arrangements to providing helpful insights on resorts, Dana's knowledge and expertise make her a go-to travel agent for honeymoons and destination weddings. Reviewers appreciate her prompt communication and dedication to making their trips unforgettable.
Best travel agent EVER
Danika + Mario Bailey
Married in Paradise
Are you interested?
Dana Braun is an internationally-recognized, award-winning advisor who specializes in the more complicated, "once-in-a-lifetime" style travel arrangements such as destination weddings, group getaways and honeymoons.
She's located in Tiffin, OH, with her domestic partner (Jason) and their long-haird pug (Chulo). When she's not at home, you will usually find her working in destination or in Mexico, which she gladly calls her home away from home.