21041 Woodside Avenue, Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About An Joya Cruise, LLC

An Joya Cruise, LLC, is a travel agency established September 2018 and resides in Ferndale, MI. It is a home-based business transacting business remotely. Yolanda Williams is the travel consultant who currently owns the agency. She operates out of her home office, catering to the romance industry with planning venues, events, and vacations for destination weddings, honeymoon & romance, vow renewals, and engagements. We have resources to help you "pop the question" if you're looking for that special moment to be the most meaningful. We also offer services such as Flytographer to capture the intense occasion making it an everlasting one. An Joya Cruise, LLC, not only caters to romance travel, but we offer corporate travel, air, and cruises. We can help you acquire your passport/visa through CIBT visas and we offer travel insurance. Therefore, you're in good hands!

Follow An Joya Cruise, LLC on
anjoya 51 1980427 159914136663247

An Joya Cruise, LLC Pricing

An Joya Cruise, LLC Price Rates

An Joya Cruise, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• An Joya Cruise, LLC 1
    Down Under Honeymoon Getaway

A 3-night cruise features the southern Yasawa islands including the Waya and Sacred Islands.

4 Days, 3 Nights
    The beauty of Fiji lies in its diversity - over 330 islands waiting to be explored. Captain Cook discovery cruises aboard Reef Endeavour are designed to offer you an authentic and personal
    experience. The Yasawa Islands are situated off the north-west coast of the main island and being volcanic in origin, they offer some of the most dramatic scenery in the South Pacific. With
    a new island and coral reef to visit every morning and afternoon these cruises have a greater emphasis on beach and water activities.

Call or Email for brochure.

• An Joya Cruise, LLC 2
    Couples Getaway Package

Offer Pricing: $2,909.20 or $260.00/Per Month

Package includes flight + hotel (transfers included) to Atlantis, Paradise Island Bahamas exclusive to couples. You will enjoy a 5-day/4-night stay in The Coral at Atlantis with a Premium King Terrace View suite.

Activity:

Majestic Tours Round Trip Bus Transfers

Bus Service Round Trip

2 Bus Transfers

Couples Getaway Package

2 adults for 4 days

Terms & Conditions:

Full daily breakfast is for a maximum of two guests and may be redeemed at Murray’s Delicatessen, Poseidon’s Table and Mosaic. Guests preferring lighter fare may enjoy continental breakfast at Platos (The Royal), The Coral Lobby Lounge or Starbucks (The Coral). Alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, bottled water and canned or bottled beverages are not included, and no credit will be given if dining plan is purchased. Breakfast offer has no cash value and expires on check out. No credit will be given for unused portions and breakfast is only valid for the registered guests booked on applicable package. All guests staying in the same room must dine together. The Dinner value of $200.00 may be redeemed at all Dining Restaurants. All the foregoing food and beverage outlets are not guaranteed to be open during the dates of travel. The Dinner Credit is not combinable with other offers. No credits will be provided for unused components, has no cash value and is subject to availability. Late checkout is until 3:00pm and subject to availability. This offer does not apply to Harborside Resort. These rates are subject to availability of qualified room types and may be changed or canceled without notice. Offer not combinable with any other offer. Not applicable to groups. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the resort.

Team of An Joya Cruise, LLC

Yolanda  Williams

Yolanda Williams

Travel Consultant/Agent

I have been in the travel industry for two years and I love the diversity that I meet while transacting business with clients. I haven't always been interested in a career field involving travel. I began my career in the office administration business industry. First as a data processing guru and then I had a short career in the field of accounting or bookkeeping, and finally, a caregiver for my mom.

My passion has always been to travel to exotic destinations after retiring from whatever livelihood that my career steered me towards. I liked the convenience of being at home in front of a computer with the possibly to earn an adequate income involving sales of some sort. I guess I got into the travel industry when caregiving for my mother. I was restrained, unable to travel anyplace through this situation; therefore, I figured that I have a small home office already established in my mom's apartment so why not use it. I had nothing but time on my hand to devise a good entrepreneurial venture into a travel agency.

I established An Joya Cruise, LLC, on September 05, 2018, and it thrived from that day and going forward. Avoya Travel was a former host agency, but Legato could not be rivaled by any host agency in my opinion. They were in their infancy when I joined and I believe it was an awesome pairing. I am honored to be part of such a growing community in the Legato network. This host agency will be around for years to come and I plan to hang around and grow with them.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 21041 Woodside Avenue Ferndale, MI, 48220 See on map
    313-209-4809 (Phone number)
    Monday through Friday 10 AM - 9 PM Saturday 10 AM - 7 PM Sunday 10 AM - 1 PM
    Location of (An Joya Cruise, LLC)