One Casino Drive, Nassau, BS BS 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Atlantis Paradise Island

A unique ocean-themed resort destination, Atlantis offers a variety of accommodation choices, from the relaxed tropical ambience of the Beach and Coral Towers, to the iconic Royal Towers, to the sheer luxury and contemporary all-suite style of The Cove.

16 Reviews for Atlantis Paradise Island

Atlantis Paradise Island 6
Atlantis Paradise Island 7
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/24/2019

Hands down best money I've ever spent!!!

My husband and I paid for our wedding. It was not cheap but it was worth every penny. Most of my guests stayed 7 days with us and at the end we all wanted to extend our trip!!! The food, the service, the people, the entertainment. All of it was up to Vegas standards.

Tiffany Moss my Atlantis wedding planner was the BEST! Everything went of without a hitch. She kept telling me "trust me". And looking back why did I stress she lived up to her promise.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Atlantis Paradise Island 14
    Atlantis Paradise Island 15
  • Gilda

Gilda · Married on 06/13/2014

I was a little concerned at first the rules Atlantis had about some of their options but everything turned out perfect! The Love Atlantis team knows what they are doing and are concerned about giving their clients what is asked if them. I am absolutely pleased with everything they offered'

Sent on 06/24/2014

Angela · Married on 05/16/2015

Our wedding at Atlantis was amazing! A couple of pros and cons for anyone considering it. Pros: incredibly fun location – your guests will be so happy; professional staff – everything is taken care of; gorgeous wedding – they seamlessly make it all work. Cons: expensive – yes, it’s expensive, but worth it; “island time” during the early stages of planning (this gets much better as you get closer); a couple mix ups with credit card charges (nothing serious, just takes a bit of legwork to get reversed).
    Our coordinator Alysha was wonderful to work with. She really steps it up when you’re about a week from arriving at Atlantis and makes sure that you’re feeling OK and not too stressed. Once you’re there she is very accessible and spends a good amount of time going over everything with you. You’ll get to see your venues and rain back-ups. She even popped in during my hair and makeup trial.
    We had a rehearsal BBQ on Friday night at the Seagrapes Overlook. It was perfect. The venue was ideal for our 45 guests. Food and drinks were awesome. No complaints on the amount of alcohol served or the size of the drinks. They do not disappoint there.
    Saturday our ceremony was at the Cove Beach and it was the most gorgeous location. There were no jet skiers, or planes, or people watchers, or anything disturbing during the ceremony. Our reception was supposed to be at the Baths Colonnade (which is beautiful), but due to rain, we had it at Fathoms. This was a lucky turn of events. I was so devastated when we got the weather call, but once I walked into the reception I was happy. Fathoms is incredible and my guests were OBSESSED with the aquarium. I got over my rain sadness very quickly.
    The entire day went very smoothly and you really are in good, professional hands at the Atlantis. My husband and I are so happy that we went for it and chose to have a destination wedding at the most fun place ever. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about it!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Atlantis Paradise Island Pricing

Atlantis Paradise Island Price Rates

Atlantis Paradise Island FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 21
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• One Casino Drive Paradise Island See on map