4143 Murphy Rd, Binghamton, NY 13903 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Dan Simonds Photography

Thank you very much for your interest in Dan Simonds Photography! My name is Dan and I run Dan Simonds Photography together with my wife Tara. We offer a variety of creative photography services including Wedding and Engagements in Binghamton, New York and throughout Central New York and North Eastern Pennsylvania. While we are relative newcomers to the industry, we have spent well over a decade shooting, editing and creating beautiful images. I was first introduced to photography taking classes at Binghamton University - at that time we shot nothing but black and white film photography which we developed and processed by hand in the darkroom. After completing my teaching degree and several years of teaching in the States, Tara and I moved to Thailand in what was to become six-years of teaching and traveling in South East Asia. During this time I developed my passion for creating photographs and took photos from Myanmar to Malaysian Borneo and everywhere in between. In 2017 after an incredible wedding in Ithaca, New York we left on an 8-month world tour beginning in Mexico and ending in France. During our travels it became clear to me that photography was more than just a hobby, and upon our return we launched Dan Simonds Photography. We believe that our background and experiences allow us to bring a unique and creative element which you can see reflected in our work. Though ultimately, there is no right or wrong when it comes to art and we like to let our work speak for itself. If our work speaks to you and you are interested in discussing any type of photo session, we would love to hear from you. One thing we've learned from so many years traveling the world is that no matter where you go, people are amazing - and forming connections with others is one of the main things we live for. We would love to get to know you and help you to tell your story. Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Dan and Tara, 2018

3 Reviews for Dan Simonds Photography

• Bethany

Bethany · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing engagement shoot!

We are extremely happy with our engagement photos. Dan got to know us and was able to recreate our unique dating story through the photographs. He went above and beyond, coming up with a schedule of multiple locations and ideas that we really enjoyed. My fiancé was initially nervous about having professional photos taken but Dan and Tara created a very relaxed and fun vibe which allowed us to loosen up and be ourselves. We look forward to working with Dan again for our wedding and highly recommend him for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Cherie Rossman · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Great photographer!

We recently used Dan and Tara for our engaement photos. Even before we did our pictures Dan was absolutely wonderful giving ideas and answering all my questions. The day of the pictures went great! I could really feel how much he cared about getting the best photos. Honestly couldn't have asked for more. When we got our pictures we loved them so much and so did our friends and family. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Nadia

Nadia Kemp · Married on 01/21/2019

When you plan your wedding in 2 weeks the photographer makes all the difference!

The moment I asked Dan to be our Wedding photographer, planning for the day was set in motion. Dan answered all my questions promptly and suggested a schedule that mapped out the day's locations for the best photos. He offered packages based on my budget and time frame.

Dan and Tara arrived on time. They were very professional, kind and patient. They blended into our day as if they were part of the family. *This was important because I've seen photographers usurp wedding plans and make it a stressful day for the bride and family.

Everyone commented on how beautiful the professional posing was that day and when the results came in just 5 DAYS!!! I was amazed at the beautiful pictures!

I was able to share them with family and friends digitally and I am smiling as much as I was on our wedding day.

Our pictures are FABULOUS!

Thank you Dan Simonds Photography!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Dan Simonds Photography Pricing

Dan Simonds Photography Price Rates

Dan Simonds Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 4143 Murphy Rd Binghamton, 13903 See on map