Dan Rawls - Wedding Officiant

Fort Worth, TX View map
2.9
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Married on 07/13/2013
    I love him. There was not a teary eye during our ceremony. His wife was ill the day of my wedding, he was obviously concerned about her, but he still carried his duties with great professionalism. He delivered what he promised. Him and his wife are both sweet and lovely to work with. Every time I had concerns and I will email him, he will respond in less than an hour. I will definitely recommend him 100%.
    Tanisha Married on 04/24/2010
    I wish I could have a redo because I really feel like the pastor messed up our entire ceremony. We had our ceremony at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens in the lower rose garden. We had rehearsal without Dan there because we figured why pay $100 just to tell the pastor where to stand wen we can just do that when we get there. So we rehearsed with our wedding party and as far as I can tell every wedding always has the bridesmaids on the left and the groomsmen on the right when facing the pastor who stands behind the couple. Well apparently my husband told me at the last minute Dan rearranged the wedding party and made them switch sides after the ceremony was already in progress for some reason and it was because he decided to stand in front of us (blocking every one else's including the photographers view) because the wind was cause the fountain to mist a little water in his direction every few minutes. So when I get down the aisle everyone is switched around and Dan is standing on the wrong side of us. The water ended up misting over my dress and hair and I thought why would you let the bride get wet instead and switch everyone around the wrong direction? I was very unhappy and the photographer was never able to get a straight photo of the two of us at the same time exchanging vows, only weird side angles showing only one of our faces. The misting of the water wasnt that bad but when your a bride who just had her hair done and needs to take pictures it can cause allot of frizziness. What kind of a wedding officiant stands in front blocking the couple so no one can see and doesn't know where a wedding party is supposed to stand. I figured he had done enough weddings to be aware of that without having to pay him to come out there for 5 seconds. We did a very quick rehearsal and at first I thought maybe my wedding party forgot where to stand but my husband who was down there of course said it was Dan who moved everyone around as if he was an usher for the wedding party.

Fort Worth
Location of (Dan Rawls - Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding