Damselfly Designs

White Plains, NY View map Visit website

$6,500 Typical Price

Damselfly Designs is a premiere, full-service wedding & event company based out of White Plains, New York. With over 30 years of experience, the Damselfly Designs team has developed a remarkable ability to transform every event into a personalized experience for clients across the globe.

Service Offered

The Damselfly Designs team is comprised of world class designers that will bring your vision and dream wedding to life. Our elaborate designs stem from the intricate use of various colors, global floral varietals, assorted textures, lighting concepts and multi-dimensional features. Going far beyond event décor, we believe that every couple planning their wedding should not only imagine what their event will look like, but how it will ultimately feel. It is that personal touch and careful consideration of every component that will not only shape the unique appearance of each and every event, but curate an amazing and memorable experience for all to share. Our main offices are located in Westchester County, New York and we service the greater tri-state area and beyond.

Customized floral and wedding services include:

• Aisle decorations
  • Draping
  • Tenting
  • Staging
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$135

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$325

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

4.7

Claire S. Married on 11/20/2021

Bringing your floral vision to life

Damselfly really blew me out of the water with the flowers for my wedding. They brought my vision to life even better than I could have dreamed. Brenda was fantastic, and really put me at ease. Damselfly had done multiple weddings at my venue before and knew the space incredibly well, so I felt very comfortable leaving flowers in their capable hands as I was planning my entire wedding from another country and wouldn’t see anything in person until the actual day of the ceremony. And they knocked it out of the park! My guests and family could not stop complimenting the flowers all night, and clamored to take them home at the end of the night. Brenda and her whole team were incredibly helpful and responsive in the planning process, and I would highly recommend them to everyone.
  • Nick
    Nick K. Married on 10/30/2021

An Incredible Experience

It is impossible to adequately describe how fortunate and lucky we were to have Damselfly Designs – and especially Ashley – design our wedding flowers. Like many other couples, COVID forced us to switch venues and dates multiple times. During each one of these shifts, Ashely was never phased and quickly pivoted to our new reality. What really stood out for us was our first postponement where we were a bit panicked, stressed, and didn’t know what to exactly do. Despite everything, Ashley told us to not worry about the flowers – that they would make anything work and to do whatever new date/venue worked best for us. I cannot explain enough how much Ashley’s kindness meant to us in that moment.

Beyond being incredibly kind, she and the whole team at Damselfly are ridiculously talented and flawlessly delivered on our bright and vibrant fall foliage vision. Seriously, people couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful and stunning they were. Cannot recommend Ashley and Damselfly enough. They will take the time to get to know you and truly understand your vision. They will work with you whatever your budget is (without compromising on quality or aesthetics), and they will ensure that you have the most beautiful flowers you have ever seen in your life. Simply put, they are incredible to work with and I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy G. Married on 10/10/2021

Better than I could have imagined!

We worked with Ashley Drago at Damselfly Designs. She made my vision come to life - even better than I could have imagined it. Lush, beautiful. Ashley was a terrific creative guide for us, and also a good sounding bar. When I wasn't sure I needed something extra, she gave me her design advice. She also worked within our budget. When it looked like it might rain on our ourdoor events, Ashley worked with us to reframe our vision for indoors. Highly recommended for personal and professional service and design.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dani & Zach
    37 photos · 09/28/2019

Deals

Damselfly Designs 1
Gift
We love to go above and beyond for our clients. We provide the following complimentary items for our brides. Either a dainty toss bouquet or a lovely floral moment for the ladies room. It's all in the details and it's your choice. Our gift to you as a way to say thank you for trusting us with your most memorable day.

Palmer's Darien Palmer's Darien Wedding Caterers

Damselfly is a wonderful floral and decor team that I have the privilege of working with on wedding & events since I am the Catering Director at Palmer's Catering & Events. Brenda and her team are wonderful and have amazing ideas and are delightful to work with! I would highly recommend them to any client or other catering company!

52 Virginia Rd White Plains, NY, 10603
914-533-6500

Main Office: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5 Saturday by Appointment Only
Location of (Damselfly Designs)
52 Virginia Rd. White Plains, NY, 10603
914-533-6500

Warehouse - By Appointment Only

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding