37 Old Zoar Road, Monroe, CT 06468 Map · Phone number

About Traveling gardens

Traveling Gardens, located in Monroe, CT, was born from a passion for the beauty and gift of flowers. Our family business, with over 10 years of experience in wedding consulting and floral design for all occasions, is here to bring your visions and dreams to life. We will take the time to ensure that your event is uniquely personal and unforgettable

Follow Traveling gardens on

photo 2
magpat14 131
magpat14 115

2 Reviews for Traveling gardens

As a lover of flowers, I was very excited about finding the perfect florist to do our flowers for our wedding this July (2015). Within 10 minutes of meeting Caroline (Caroline's Traveling Gardens), I knew that I wanted to work with her. Her warm personality, timely communication, advice, experience, and love for what she does are just a few of the things that I came to love about her! Caroline took lots of time at the beginning of the planning process to get to know me and my vision for our wedding flowers- I met with her first to talk things over in general. Afterwards, she created a Pinterest board for us to both contribute our ideas to- it was a blast! Over time, we picked specific flowers that we liked and started to craft the bouquets, table flowers, boutonnieres, etc. When the day of the wedding came, Caroline’s work was EVEN BETTER than I could have imagined from our planning. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking- our guests are still complimenting them even 2 weeks later! We are so grateful that we found Caroline and look forward to working with her for other events in the future! Thank you so much, Caroline!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Simona · Married on 08/09/2013

Caroline is the owner of Traveling Gardens and she is INCREDIBLE!! I was SO pleased throughout the entire planning process and the day of when I saw the gorgeous flower arrangements she created. It was absolutely amazing what she did. She was so flexible, I must have changed my mind at least 5 times and she was always accommodating. I had a summer wedding and planned it in only 7 months, and she showed professionalism, quick responses to emails/calls, and was always so kind. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking to work with a florist who has your best interests at heart.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Traveling gardens FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,507.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 37 Old Zoar Road Monroe, 06468 See on map