1420 W McDermott Dr, Allen, TX 75013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Dallas Photo Booth Experts

Photo Booth Rental, Video Booth Rental in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and all surrounding areas.

We provide our De Luxe Photo Booth (enclosed) and Easy Access Photo Booth (open air style) for events as entertainment for guests. In addition to our Photo Booth and Video Booth rentals we are offering 360 photography and 360 videography service.

In addition to our photo booths taking pictures, our exclusive Video Recording features have made our photo booths a perfect addition to any event where large groups of people are gathering.

Follow Dallas Photo Booth Experts on

19 Reviews for Dallas Photo Booth Experts

• Kayleigh

Kayleigh Parker · Married on 06/04/2019

Excellent!!! :)

Dallas Photo Booth Experts did the photo booth for our school's prom. We were able to print out multiple prints of each strip, this was so nice if there was 2+ people in the picture. Oleg brought props that make the pictures so much fun. Also - the quality of the pictures was so good! We were able to customize our border color and the logo at the bottom of the strip. The entire process working with Dallas Photo Booth Experts was so easy. They are very responsive and helpful with any questions you may have. We will definitely be using them in the future for more school events, great company!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Marissa · Married on 11/19/2016

Dallas Photo Booth Experts was amazing from the beginning til the end!!! We had both the video & photo booth options with the LED lights. It was a big hit! We still have family members talking about how clear the pictures are and great it was! Oleg the owner promptly responded to any questions, was on time, hands on & very easy to work with! I We receive all pictures including the videos the next day! My husband and and I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I are recently married, and we used Dallas Photo booth Experts for our photo booth at our wedding reception. I thought having a photo booth would be fun for the guests and it would be a good party favor to take home at the end of the night. We met Dallas Photo booth Experts at a wedding show in Dallas and were impressed with their prices, they were extremely reasonable and offered about three packages to choose from depending on your event needs. I only communicated with the owner via email but always got a response within the day. On your photo booth pictures a little icon displays at the bottom that shows the couples names and the date of the event and then a little picture. For example, two rings to represent marriage. He sent a potential picture for me to review, but I wanted something a little more personalized for our wedding, and without an issue he used the picture that I sent him and had a new sample icon by the end of the week.
    The day of the event he was there on time and had a camera around the reception hall to capture the fullness of the day and even had fun little props for guests to play around with in their pictures. All in all I had a great experience, and when my sister gets married we will absolutely be using their services again.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Dallas Photo Booth Experts FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• 1420 W McDermott Dr Allen, 75013 See on map