915 W. Parker Rd. Suite 306, Plano, TX 75023 Map · Phone number

About Dallas Event, Wedding, And Party Rentals

NO OCCASION IS TO SMALL FOR US WE TREAT EVERY CELEBRATION WITH THE SAME IMPORTANCE.

You'll find a great selection of Party Rental Equipment availabe here, we serve all the Dallas area, Dallas Party And Event Rentals will make sure your Party is a success. We've made it really easy to find what you are looking for. Full service Party, Weddings, and Event Rental equipment specializing in quality products and top service. We have Tables, Round Tables, Square Tables, Folding Tables, Bar tables, Cocktail Tables, 8ft Tables, 6ft Tables, Banquet Tables, Chairs Folding Chairs, Garden Chairs, Ballroom Chairs, Metal folding Chairs, Plastic Folding Chairs, Samsonite Chairs, Metal Padded Chiars, Wedding Chairs, Linens, Table Clothes, Table covers, Table Linens, Drapes, Piping, Red Carpet, 25ft Red Carpet, 50ft Red Carpet, 75ft Red Carpet, Dance floors, Teak Dance Floors, Black and White Dance floors, Portable Dance floors, Bouce Houses, Jump Houses, Inflatables, Projectors, Projector Screens, Plasma Tv, 50" Plasma TV, 46" Plasma TV's, Margarita Machine, Margarita Machines, Frozen Drink Machine and everything you need for your next event. Contact Us to make your reservation.

Follow Dallas Event, Wedding, And Party Rentals on

2 Reviews for Dallas Event, Wedding, And Party Rentals

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2014

1.8
      1.0

I needed to rent two more tablecloths for my wedding about a week before the date. I was thankful to find a vendor who had them, but I was not happy about working with them overall. I ordered my linens over the phone, and they said they would email me a receipt that I did not receive. Then, on the DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING, as I was rushing to leave town to get to the venue, they called to tell me that the time we agreed on for me to pick up the linens simply wasn't going to work because they had somewhere to be. They told me I had to come sooner, which wasn't possible as I was getting ready to leave for my wedding, or later, which also didn't work because we had rehearsal dinner. They couldn't even tell me what times they would be there! We had to make other arrangements to get the linens from them. They were overall very unprofessional. No bride needs that kind of stress the day before her wedding!

• Joy

Joy · Married on 02/28/2014

1.8
      3.0

Poor communication.
    The Karaoke machine setup was expensive and did not function as a PA or a way to play our own music as we had hoped. It was fine for Karaoke singing, though.
    The vendor arrived to set up later than scheduled and did not pick up the equipment until several days after the event.

Dallas Event, Wedding, And Party Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• 915 W. Parker Rd. Suite 306 Plano, 75023 See on map