West Orange, NJ 07052 Map · Phone number

About Daleesa Weary Bridal Hairstylist

Professionally doing hair for over 20 years. Originally studied hair design at Springfield College of Beauty in Oregon. Relocated to New Jersey in 2007. Started freelancing full-time in 2012. Currently holds cosmetology licenses in both NJ & NY. Experience includes salon, studio & on-location beauty services for bridal parties, special events, print, runway & music videos. Published work has been seen on the covers of Harlequin Romance Novels and Plus Model Magazine as well as in between the pages of several other local and national publications.

Daleesa enjoys creating beautiful hairstyles and enhancing each brides natural beauty on their special day. Her calm and pleasant personality always helps the day to go as smooth as possible. Please check availability and consider booking a trial soon. A courtesy hold will be placed on your date until the trial has been completed.

Follow Daleesa Weary Bridal Hairstylist on

IMG0343DWsmall
dmjs360

18 Reviews for Daleesa Weary Bridal Hairstylist

• User4196235 · 2+ years ago

I was in an absolute pickle about two months before my wedding, as I was not happy with my initial makeup trial. That's when Daleesa came in, a ray of sunshine with a calming energy and an amazing talent for beauty (not to mention super quick responsiveness!). I could not have been happier with my makeup. She made me feel SO beautiful, and really listened to what I wanted and was able to achieve it beyond my expectations. Not only that, my normally shiny skin stayed perfectly dewey/glowy all night, despite my excessive dancing and sweating! I would recommend her services to any bride... she's a bargain for the amazing work she does!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot say enough amazing things about Daleesa! I used her for my wedding in August to do hair for myself, my 8 bridesmaids, MOB and MOG and flower girl and she was very professional always on time for trial appointments and of course on the day of! She was a calming force on our wedding day and worked efficiently to keep us all looking great and on our tight time schedule. On top of all of this she was super flexible in scheduling trials always responsive by phone or email and dealt with me being very indecisive and after two trials changing the style I wanted on the day of the wedding. It worked out perfectly she did an amazing job I loved how my hair came out and so did the rest of the bridal party! I highly recommend Daleesa to all brides looking for a hairstylist for their wedding day. Thanks Daleesa!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2014

I've know Daleesa for a long time and I couldn't picture my wedding day without her. She is such an amazing talent that I would've felt more than comfortable skipping the trial the letting her do whatever she wanted the day of the wedding and would've been more than confident that she would do a beautiful job. My hair was exactly how I envisioned it to be and most importantly stayed intact after a long night of dancing! She is wonderful to work with and you will not be disappointed working with her.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Daleesa Weary Bridal Hairstylist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry
    Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

When I am booked for a date and need to refer brides to someone, I send them to Daleesa first. She is amazingly talented and I often ask her to work with me on larger bridal parties I can't handle by myself. Her skill and talent always surprises me and she is the right kind of person to have around on a hectic day! I highly recommend working with her!!

• West Orange, 07052 See on map