41120 Aetna Springs Rd, Indio, CA 92203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About D-Nice Entertainment

D-Nice Entertainment is a wedding DJ business based out of Indio, California. They specialize in providing high-quality entertainment for those getting ready to celebrate milestone celebrations. Since 2010, they have delighted couples and guests with a distinctive sound that keeps the party going throughout the night. Danny De La Garza and Ramon Rentaria are the lead DJs behind this venture, and they are passionate about creating fun experiences for all.

Consultations allow D-Nice Entertainment to understand their clients’ personal preferences and offer packages to suit. This allows them to craft bespoke playlists that reflect specific requests. Their library of songs includes hits from an array of distinctive genres. As such, they are able to work their magic from the decks to play club anthems, indie records, pop classics, Top 40 tunes, and so much more. Providing their own sound systems and microphones, these disc-spinners are able to begin almost immediately after they arrive and get set up. Their bilingual MC duties allow them to keep the elevated event flowing smoothly throughout.

Other Services

Aside from their DJing prowess, D-Nice Entertainment can also bring the festivities to the next level with a range of other eye-catching features. Uplighting, monograms, LEDs, haze machines, and more help to create a party ambience on the dance floor. Photo booths may also be supplied so that guests can preserve some of the magical memories in fun ways. In addition, karaoke can be availed for those who want to sing their hearts out.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

14 Reviews for D-Nice Entertainment

• Audrey

Audrey M. · Married on 04/27/2021

Five star service!

Bianca and Danny are absolutely amazing. They helped me in every aspect of my wedding. I felt like at one point my world was crashing down and they came to my rescue. They are so personable and outgoing and took so much stress off of me. Even helped me find another hotel when my air b&b said we couldn’t get ready there anymore with the bridal party. My day was absolutely perfect. Even with a little rain they jumped into action and saved the day. The music was on point. Everyone was having a great time. The venue Bianca helped me choose was absolutely amazing. Everyone said my wedding looked like it came out of a magazine. Thank you for everything you did to make my day absolutely amazing. Everyone will know it was you both that did everything you could to make my day unforgettable. We even got a grand entrance on horseback. The songs they helped me choose made the crowd smile. For the enterance we did save a horse ride a cowboy which was awesome! Garter toss was pony and I’m sexy and I know it. Bouquet toss was my milkshake. Everyone had a great time! Thank you again! Five stars! Fun! Beautiful! And unforgettable!

Sent on 04/29/2021

D-Nice Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Audrey for your kind words, It was amazing to see your event unfold, I loved getting to know you and your hubby, your children are adorable and watching you walk in was breathtaking. Your wedding was very special and I loved working with you on creating that Boho-Country theme, so much fun!

Alice · Married on 06/27/2020

Memorable Events

D-Nice Entertainment are known for their incredible talent. This husband and wife team are amazing. Danny is the DJ and has an awesome set up. He plays different genres. Bianca is the Coordinator. Beautiful decor throughout the Venue. I had the pleasure of seeing them in action at my friends wedding and at a New Years Event.
    I will be calling you in May for my birthday in June.

Sent on 02/09/2020

D-Nice Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alice for your kind review, it was an honor serving you and your family. we look forward to your birthday party!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

D-Nice Entertainment Pricing

D-Nice Entertainment Price Rates

D-Nice Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 850
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

Team of D-Nice Entertainment

Bianca De La Garza

Bianca De La Garza

Event Manager

D-Nice Entertainment not only provides entertainment services put provides each event with the support of ane experienced Event planner to help guide you through the journey of planning. We enjoy going through the various details to help guide your event as you sit back and enjoy building lasting memories. Bianca has had over 10 years of experience with design and wedding planning, She enjoys being a support to our clients every step of the way.

Daniel De La Garza

Daniel De La Garza

Owner/DJ

A deep love for music and people, over 10 years experience in music entertainment, specializing in sound and lighting. I am here to serve you on your special day. Message us with any questions.

Nicole Gardiner

Nicole Gardiner

Event Assistant

Working for the company since 2014, from children events to weddings, I have loved every moment of it.

• 41120 Aetna Springs Rd Indio, CA, 92203 See on map
    760-691-2916 (Phone number)
    Location of (D-Nice Entertainment)