D-Jeneration Music Services

Waukesha, WI View map

$600 Most Popular Price

D-Jeneration Music Services was created in 2011 to give the clients what they want and need. We are a small family business that loves the concept of making people happy and giving them the best possible service in the music industry. We have been in the music industry as experience goes for 15 years. With high demand for disc jockeys to play more than just music and make the event truly memorable is what our company is all about.

Our company has new and fresh ideas to set us apart from other competition. We base our business on value of product, and not the cost it will take. What separates us from the competition is our prices and our service. Being in the music industry, I have worked with different big companies and viewed their business plan and ideas and I found that most lack the passion and desire to give clients the best service possible. Satisfaction is our main goal and to make every single event memorable.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$400

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Disco Ball
Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Disco Ball
Sound/PA System
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

David P. Married on 09/18/2021

Patient and flexible.

Jim was very easy to work with and laid back. He was patient while my Bride and I were running around talking to everyone, he was able to play all the songs we chose and was ready for our day with our any troubles. I would recommend his service for anyone looking for a great DJ.
  • Kaelynn
    Kaelynn Married on 10/25/2020

Great DJ for our COVID wedding

As a COVID-19 couple, my husband and I had to reschedule our wedding not once but twice! Jim was very accommodating and flexible throughout the entire process. Jim was easy to work with and was prompt with communications. Day of event, I didn't have to worry about anything, Jim was set up and ready to go for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Jim played great music to fit our groups needs and had a jam packed dance floor throughout the night. Jim rates were competitive and based on his previous reviews was an easy choice!
  • Lacey
    Lacey O. Married on 06/19/2020

Professional, accommodating, fun!

Jim played our wedding June 2021. We had originally booked him the year prior and had to reschedule due to Covid. He was so understanding and accommodating with moving the date out a year. Jim was highly responsive and professional in our communications. on the day of our wedding he arrived on time and set up high quality sound equipment. He played everything I wanted and nothing I didn't, most importantly. He kept the dance floor full all night. Highly recommend!

Deals

D-Jeneration Music Services 1
Offer

If you book with me over 6 hours, you will recevie an extra hour free or up lighting.

1242 Market Place Waukesha, 53189
Location of (D-Jeneration Music Services)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding