D. Grace Flowers and Events

Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

I cannot say enough good things about D. Grace Flowers and Events! We had booked a "preferred vendor" florist for our daughter's wedding a year in advance and, 4 months before the wedding, that florist dropped off the face of the earth with no notice! It was a very stressful time, but after much searching and by a huge stroke of luck (and a real blessing), we were referred to D. Grace! Diane listened to our story and came to the rescue! She went out of her way to rearrange her schedule so that she could fit in our wedding event! I had splurged on our floral budget, so it was a real undertaking on her part! We had a "destination" wedding and Diane worked with us via email and calls to get our ideas. When we met, Diane came prepared with pictures of different suggested flowers, based upon what we had talked about and that was a huge help! She was very attentive and professional to Anna's thoughts and wishes. On the wedding day, Diane arrived at our beautiful venue and went right to work! I cannot even begin to describe how beautiful the flowers were! They were perfect! My sister worked with Diane and said she was the absolute BEST! She was calm, professional and hard working! Our vision came to life in the very best way! Diane captured the true essence of what we were looking for and, in my opinion, went over and above the call of duty! Again, I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was to work with! A true professional! I can never thank her enough!

Profile Picture Joan, 4/18/21, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diane and her assistant Valerie were absolutely stellar. We had such a positive experience with Diane from start to finish, and even with a few changes in the flowers she was dead-on in the look I was going for. The flowers just completely made the look of our venue and ceremony come together perfectly. It did rain on the day of our wedding, so it was a shame we did not get to use the aisle flowers (as guests had to stand in order to have our ceremony outdoors at the last minute), but luckily guests were able to take them home and enjoy the flowers for a while. I am drying my bouquet to keep it forever because I just loved it so much. A coworker that attended my wedding even brought in a centerpiece for me to keep at my desk as a reminder of our special day. Thank you Diane for helping to give me the wedding of my dreams!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Diane was exceptionally flexible! I ran into several snags throughout our process and she was as accommodating as a person could possibly be!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)