D. Grace Flowers and Events

D. Grace Flowers and Events

About D. Grace Flowers and Events

"Celebrate With Flowers!"

At D. Grace Flowers and Events, we are passionate about flowers and understand the emotion that even a single stem can convey.  We listen carefully to custom design floral arrangements that uniquely express YOU and the nature of the event you are celebrating. From small, intimate gatherings to grand celebrations, we partner with you in bringing the sentiment and beauty of flowers to your special occasion.

We offer free wedding consultations by appointment only, usually lasting about 90 minutes, with one free visit to the venue to discuss layout and design. A pre-consultation questionnaire provides basic information about the event and allows the opportunity to formulate flower selections and decorative concepts prior to the consultation. We also offer rental items such as columns, arches, bamboo arbors, cylinders, bowls and assorted containers.

Serving Jacksonville and surrounding counties (St. Johns, Nassau and Clay) since 2009, D. Grace Flowers and Events specializes in weddings and private social events such as rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and dinner parties. Every bouquet, arrangement or centerpiece is custom designed in accordance with the color scheme, style, event theme or vision of the bride; therefore, we do not have “standard” prices. Our goal is to provide creative and beautiful designs within the bride or client’s established budget. We strive to accommodate budgets of all sizes.

At D. Grace Flowers and Events, our passion is flowers and our goal is to fulfill and exceed all expectations!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Diane and her assistant Valerie were absolutely stellar. We had such a positive experience with Diane from start to finish, and even with a few changes in the flowers she was dead-on in the look I was going for. The flowers just completely made the look of our venue and ceremony come together perfectly. It did rain on the day of our wedding, so it was a shame we did not get to use the aisle flowers (as guests had to stand in order to have our ceremony outdoors at the last minute), but luckily guests were able to take them home and enjoy the flowers for a while. I am drying my bouquet to keep it forever because I just loved it so much. A coworker that attended my wedding even brought in a centerpiece for me to keep at my desk as a reminder of our special day. Thank you Diane for helping to give me the wedding of my dreams!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Diane was exceptionally flexible! I ran into several snags throughout our process and she was as accommodating as a person could possibly be!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

D. Grace Flowers and Events Pricing

1:01 minutes
Southern Elegance
0:50 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Stunning floral! We are head over heels for D. Grace Flowers! Beautiful settings and wonderful vibes. Certainly recommend to any bride seeking the best for her special day!

Events

Jacksonville, FL 32211   See On Map
904-302-4437 (phone)
D. Grace Flowers and Events is a wedding Design florist from NorthEast Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Jacksonville, St. Augustine , and Fernandina. D. Grace Flowers and Events is a professional wedding Floral Designer that has been part of the NorthEast Florida wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, custom floral design, decor, centerpiece, wedding arches, destination weddings.