PO Box 57, Upperco, MD 21155 Map · Phone number

About D. Carpenter Videography

D. Carpenter Videography offers professional wedding and special event video services.
You'll hear the sounds, see the excitement and remember the tears. You may even see things you missed. Give your children and even grandchildren the gift of seeing your wedding. When you contract D. Carpenter Videography you can be assured that your final video will exceed your expectations.

Follow D. Carpenter Videography on

• Black Tie Video
  • Positive Vibe Media
  • Intentional Visuals

9 Reviews for D. Carpenter Videography

Dan was awesome! We got to meet with Dan and review his work to see what we wanted from him. There were times during the wedding that I did not notice him around but I knew he was capturing the fun and love during our wedding. I cannot wait to watch our wedding day from the eyes of our guests.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/31/2010

Dan was nice, easy to work with, professional, and our photographers said that they would love to work alongside him again. He did my friend's wedding, and her video was absolutely amazing, it made me cry!

Sent on 08/09/2010
  • crosswedding09

Amber · Married on 06/14/2009

We are very glad that we selected D. Carpenter Videography for our wedding. Dan was very attentive to what we were looking for in our video. Never did we have to track down Dan during our planning stage--the communication and professionalism was excellent...not to mention he's been a really great guy to work with. Forget over-priced wedding videographers that are not flexible. After all, it is YOUR wedding! His personality was the icing on the cake. We meet with 6 other videographers but we were easily the most comfortable with Dan. He was virtually invisible at our wedding (in terms of not being all in your face and a distraction). Lastly, our wedding video arrived exactly when it was supposed to. We highly recommend his services! Thanks for an awesome wedding video Dan.

Sent on 01/11/2010

• Kyle Bergner Photography
    Kyle Bergner Photography Wedding Photographers

D. Carpenter Videography is on the top of my list when clients ask for a videographer. I love working with Dan. He's an awesome videographer and his products are highly professional and creative.

• Atlantic Caterers, Inc.
    Atlantic Caterers, Inc. Wedding Caterers

After many years of working with hundreds of different vendors, I have come to appreciate the professionalism and level of service my clients receive from Dan Carpenter. I never hesitate giving him a recommendation because I know my clients are going to be extremely satisfied. He delivers a quality product in a timely manner, and treats the bride & groom with the respect that they deserve.

• Mint Julep Event Studio
    Mint Julep Event Studio Wedding Planners

Dan and his team are great to work with. I have been consistantly impressed with the level of work this company has done. - Sarah Campbell - Historic Events www.annapolisweddingplanner.com

• PO Box 57 Upperco, 21155 See on map