Windsor Mill, MD 21244 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Cookie Jar Productions

About Eric Murphy…

I am a self taught filmmaker based out of the Baltimore area. I bought myself 3 books, editing software, a camera and went to work. I got my start working as a production assistant on different film projects. I worked my first wedding for a good friend and fell in love with the process.

About Cookie Jar…

Cookie Jar was started by myself and my wife Brittany “Cookie” Murphy. We started off filming together, but she had a passion for nursing and abandoned me to save lives (selfish I know). Now she handles the boring admin stuff and I… do everything else! I could go on about wanting to make cinematic pieces of art to relive the day, but the truth is I just want to make cool wedding films for you to enjoy.

Poke around the site and contact us for your wedding!

Follow Cookie Jar Productions on

efc1a6890039b7f7 1517074772 9460008b4ee769e7 1517074768974 1 E K Photo 10

• Videos 7

1 Reviews for Cookie Jar Productions

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2016

Eric was referred to me through a friend, and I am so glad that we used him. He did both my wedding video and engagement videos. Before we began shooting we had a meeting to discuss what we wanted. He was very prompt, and timely in our meetings and communications. During our meeting he went over our likes dislikes and interests; taking the time to get to now is on a personal level before he began shooting. His videos were tailored to our us, and fit our aesthetic perfectly. He went above and beyond for our wedding video, even having a drone pilot take breathtaking videos of the grounds! He and his team where everywhere capturing every second of our event. His video captured the essence of our wedding, highlighting all the important parts that we will remember forever. If you are thinking about booking him... Do it... Like really... He's awesome!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Cookie Jar Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cookie Jar Productions 1
    Preferred Photographer- Katy Murray Photography LLC
    Use Cookie Jar's preferred photographer, Katy Murray (The best in MD in my humble opinion) for your wedding, and Cookie Jar Productions will give you a 10% discount on your package! Yay for discounts!

• Katy Murray Photography, LLC
    Katy Murray Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

I love working with Cookie Jar Productions, their videos are amazing and they are a great team to work with. They are professional, fun and all around great! :) We've worked together on a handful of weddings over the last two years and I cannot wait to work together again!

• Windsor Mill, 21244 See on map
    4103021994 (Other Phone Number)