Cookie Jar Productions

Baltimore, MD View map

About Eric Murphy…

I am a self taught filmmaker based out of the Baltimore area. I bought myself 3 books, editing software, a camera and went to work. I got my start working as a production assistant on different film projects. I worked my first wedding for a good friend and fell in love with the process.

About Cookie Jar…

Cookie Jar was started by myself and my wife Brittany “Cookie” Murphy. We started off filming together, but she had a passion for nursing and abandoned me to save lives (selfish I know). Now she handles the boring admin stuff and I… do everything else! I could go on about wanting to make cinematic pieces of art to relive the day, but the truth is I just want to make cool wedding films for you to enjoy.

Poke around the site and contact us for your wedding!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1200.00

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive
  • LSMRCE
    Lsmrce T. Married on 02/10/2021

More than just weddings!

We partnered with Eric for our NSF-funded national STEM conference in 2017 and have been working with him for all of our video shooting and production needs. Eric has a way of capturing the emotions of the moment and telling the story in a way that lets the viewer experience it firsthand. In addition, Eric is extremely reliable and meticulous in his work, as well as, very innovative. An example - Eric used a drone to capture aerial footage as a lead-in to an event we hosted. The final product blew our minds. I cannot recommend him enough!
  • DeLarrah
    Delarrah R. Married on 08/22/2020

Eric is amazing!

Wow,

Eric went above and beyond for my wedding! He was super responsive and professional. Eric has a true eye for wedding cinematography and will capture your day beautifully! I hope to work with him in the future because he was just that awesome! He has a customer for LIFE! Don not hesitate and book with Cookie Jar Productions!
    Danielle Married on 11/01/2019

We highly recommend!

Highly Recommended! Eric is phenomenal. My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer, and we are so glad we did! Cookie Jar Productions met and surpassed our expectations. We enjoyed Eric's company from the first time we met him. He is very professional, produces quality work, and even threw in a few surprises. You will not be disappointed.

Deals

Cookie Jar Productions 1
Gift
Use Cookie Jar's preferred photographer, Katy Murray (The best in MD in my humble opinion) for your wedding, and Cookie Jar Productions will give you a 10% discount on your package! Yay for discounts!

Katy Murray Photography, LLC Katy Murray Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

I love working with Cookie Jar Productions, their videos are amazing and they are a great team to work with. They are professional, fun and all around great! :) We've worked together on a handful of weddings over the last two years and I cannot wait to work together again!

1413 Barrett Rd Baltimore, MD, 21030
410-302-1994
Location of (Cookie Jar Productions)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding