153 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA 01581 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cynthia Klocek Makeup & Skin

Cynthia Klocek Makeup Artist specializes in wedding makeup in Boston, Massachusetts. Cynthia is a certified makeup artist who prides herself on her artistic ability, the relationships she forms with her clients and her talent at bringing your vision to life. She'll listen to your wants and needs, while also offering her professional opinion. Cynthia Klocek Makeup Artist can’t wait to make you look and feel good on your special day.

Experience
In addition to being an experienced makeup artist, Cynthia Klocek is also a licensed aesthetician. She has her BS in Communication from Assumption College, and has been working in the beauty industry for close to 20 years. Her goal is for each of her clients to have fun, and wear what looks best on them, as opposed to getting caught up in the trends of the moment.

This professional makeup artist will meet with each bride for an initial consultation, and figure out what they picture themselves looking like on their wedding day. She'll ask a lot of questions to get to know you and your individual vision. Cynthia offers makeup trials, and is happy to do the makeup of your entire bridal party. All of her prices included false lashes. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Cynthia Klocek Makeup & Skin 4
Cynthia Klocek Makeup & Skin 5

Susan Corrigan Farley · Married on 06/29/2019

Cynthia is amazing

Cynthia was absolutely amazing!!! As a recently divorced Mother of the Groom I wanted everything for my Son's wedding to be perfect, myself included. I loved the reviews I read about Cynthia online as I live in NJ. Not only did everyone look beautiful, she was so much fun to have around the morning of the wedding. I felt as if she were a close friend and knew her forever. She was very attentive to the ladies goals for their makeup. We all had different personal styles, lashes, air brushing etc. Not only would I highly recommend Cynthia, I would love to hang out with her!!! She was very professional and an expert in her field. Cynthia, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, support and beauty you gave me on this special day. Everyone complimented me on my makeup thanks to you. You made me feel absolutely beautiful. You are a special lady!! Thanks again, Susan XOXOXO

Sent on 07/10/2019

Amy · Married on 03/16/2019

Cynthia is Amazing!!

Cynthia is amazing! She did my wedding make-up trial back in February and did my makeup for my wedding this past Saturday. She did makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and our flower girl and they all looked amazing. I love Cynthia's personality, she is so easy to talk to and great with recommendations for beauty products - she is so knowledgeable! She took the time to create a timeline for the day so my bridesmaids and I knew exactly when we needed to be ready for her. She never made us feel rushed and really took her time with everyone. I felt so beautiful for my wedding and owe that all to Cynthia.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Cynthia Klocek Makeup & Skin 8
    Cynthia Klocek Makeup & Skin 9

Cynthia Klocek Makeup & Skin FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes