Cymbidium Floral

141 Water Street, Exeter, NH 03833 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,500
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cymbidium Floral

A cymbidium bride is seeking sophisticated, modern designs with a romantic touch. She is drawn to our distinctive color combinations infused with natural textures. Our brides look to us for our signature style characterized by unique flower choices and creative artistry.

Here at cymbidium floral we want to give you an enjoyable, stress-free experience. With more than ten years in the wedding industry, we’re here to help guide you with your flower choices while artfully embracing your vision. We love what we do and our clients appreciate our creativity in designing unique, distinctive pieces for their celebrations.

You’ll often hear us use the phrase “premium flowers.” Peonies, garden roses, ranunculus, dahlias and orchids (just to name a few) all fall into this category. On their own, these beauties stand out it a crowd; combined in our lush designs, bouquets and centerpieces using premium blooms are sure to leave a lasting impression.

We shy away from using more common blooms like carnations, mums, alstromeria, baby’s breath, gerbera daisies, oriental lilies, or anything dyed or painted.

We encourage you to come visit our shop in order to get an idea of all of the beautiful & unique options that are available to you. In addition, please visit our online event gallery, as well as our Pinterest boards for more inspiration.

Please email or call our shop for more information: info@cymbidiumfloral.com or 603-772-1300

Follow Cymbidium Floral on

Cymbidium Floral

25 Reviews for Cymbidium Floral

Tory · Married on 01/06/2018

This was my first experience with Cymbidium Floral and it will not be my last. I contracted them for the 50th wedding anniversary of my parents, an event I was planning on the fly while working, traveling, and dealing with the holidays. Even though I was fairly last minute in my planning, Jessica and Teresa picked up my slack and were very responsive. I never even got a chance to visit their shop or send them vision boards or photos of what I had in mind, yet they were able to produce beautiful arrangements and a garland that exactly reflected what I had hoped for based only on a couple of brief conversations as that's all that time allowed. They are professional, talented, and reasonably priced. They crafted gorgeous displays that seamlessly blended both northern and southern floral elements as my parents fell in love in the south and married in the north. The arrangements were gorgeous and unique - guests were fighting over who would get to take the centerpieces home and many remarked on how beautiful the flowers were at the event. I strongly recommend this team!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Cymbidium Floral's reply:

Thank you Tory, your kind words are much appreciated! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the flowers. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

-Jessica

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2017

I could not be more pleased with Cymbidium Floral. Jessica's level of professionalism and expertise is truly unmatched. My bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were stunning! The arrangements made for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous. We received so many compliments, and are so happy we worked with Cymbidium. I would recommend this floral shop to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Becca · Married on 10/01/2016

Jessica was such a dream to work with! I had a scattered vision in my head of what I wanted, a pinterest board, and a jumble of words I was throwing out and she knew EXACTLY what I was trying to explain. She pulled flowers that I was vaguely describing and instantly knew what I meant, we picked my favorite parts of her previous work that she would incorporate into my flowers, and she made my dream bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages! She was SO easy and fun to work with. She also made me the most beautiful flower crown! I can't say enough good things. The shop itself is so beautiful and Jessica is so kind. I got so many compliments on the bouquets, people loved them! They really were the icing on the cake, so perfect. She was so flexible with our tricky pickup and meeting times which I was so thankful for!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Cymbidium Floral's reply:

Thank you Becca! You and Tom were wonderful to work with too! Your talents as a designer truly made everything come together phenomenally. Wishing you both all the best in the future.

Jessica

Cymbidium Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• The Exeter Inn
    The Exeter Inn Hotel Weddings

Cymbidium Floral consistently provides the highest quality floral arrangements unique to client’s wishes, styles and needs based on collaborative details and expertise. Their designs are always elegant and sophisticated with a blend of artistic elements specific to the client’s event and personality. If quality, style and superior attention to detail are what is needed then the Exeter Inn encourages you to contact Cymbidium Floral for a personalized consultation.

• 141 Water Street Exeter, New Hampshire, 03833 See on map