Blooming Vineyards

PO Box 2169, Conway, NH 03818 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blooming Vineyards

Blooming Vineyards is a wedding and event floral design studio located in the mount washington valley of New Hampshire. Our passion is to design unique and beautiful floral decor for each and every event we create. Our designs are elegant, fun and creative. As you visualize your event, we encourage you to consider the importance of an experienced designer. Please contact us to schedule your consultation.

Follow Blooming Vineyards on

38 Reviews for Blooming Vineyards

1 User photo

Blooming Vineyards 1

Erin · Married on 06/03/2018

I absolutely LOVED my flowers! Lisa at Blooming Vineyards was excellent to work with. We had many discussions about my vision, and she even linked into my Pinterest page and made that come to life on my wedding day! She was helpful, professional, and friendly throughout the entire process! I'd absolutely recommend her for your White Mountains wedding!

Blooming Vineyards 2

Leannea · Married on 05/21/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing! Such a pleasure to work with!

Michelle · Married on 12/03/2016

My wedding was in December, and Lisa played a critical role in bringing my vision to life. Words cannot describe how beautiful Lisa made my wedding day. She went so above and beyond everything I could possibly dream of for my wedding. Walking through the venue before I walked down the aisle, I was brought to tears at how beautiful she made every detail.

During the planning process, Lisa treated me like she had known me for years. Living in Maine I was not able to meet her in person for the first visit, but I was immediately impressed with my first (and every) phone call with her. She was so thorough with her questions and had me show her Pinterest ideas so she could truly understand my vision. I trusted her immediately. What even blew me away even more is she did not hesitate to join me at my venue's final walk through. She was playing a major role in setting up decorations for me, and having her there made me feel so at ease. I don't think most florists would just attend a venue walkthrough with you, but Lisa didn't hesitate once.

What also blows my mind is how affordable she was. Lisa helped me stay in my budget through the entire process. But on wedding day, I truly could not believe how much she did for me, even in my budget. I had gorgeous green garlands on all my tables and fireplaces, winter flower bouquets, and she even brought additional greens and draped them through the venue for added flare (something I didn't ask for, but made the look even more special.)

She is absolutely exceptional, has impeccable taste, affordable, and will treat you like you are the most important bride in the world. Look no further!

Blooming Vineyards Pricing

Blooming Vineyards Price Rates

Blooming Vineyards FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 164.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 57.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 62.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 118.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,522.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• PO Box 2169 Conway, 03818 See on map