Blooming Vineyards Reviews

Blooming Vineyards 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lisa did a wonderful job! I was able to add things right up to the day before the wedding and she delivered!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Elizabeth Prior · Married on 05/01/2019

Highly recommend

Lisa was SO wonderful to work with and our flowers were absolutely stunning! She really took the time to understand what my vision was for the décor and worked to create arrangements that were exactly what I envisioned while working to stay in my budget. She’s so talented and a true artist. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Blooming Vineyards 8
    Blooming Vineyards 9
    Blooming Vineyards 10
    Blooming Vineyards 11
    Blooming Vineyards 12
    Blooming Vineyards 13

Erin · Married on 06/03/2018

I absolutely LOVED my flowers! Lisa at Blooming Vineyards was excellent to work with. We had many discussions about my vision, and she even linked into my Pinterest page and made that come to life on my wedding day! She was helpful, professional, and friendly throughout the entire process! I'd absolutely recommend her for your White Mountains wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Blooming Vineyards 14

Leannea · Married on 05/21/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing! Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2017

The best of the best!

Lisa is an incredibly talented florist and came to us highly recommended by our Justice of the Peace and our hair salon for the wedding. We were planning the wedding from afar and she made herself available for phone calls and pinterest board reviews and helped guide us in the right direction for flowers. We knew our colors, budget and the feel we wanted to evoke and with little direction she managed to capture us perfectly in our bouquets and arrangements. She was flexible with drop-off and letting us use our own vases and had the biggest smile on her face when she brought the flowers into the wedding suite. I highly recommend her to any bride out there! She's the best of the best.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Blooming Vineyards 15
    Blooming Vineyards 16
    Blooming Vineyards 17
    Blooming Vineyards 18

Michelle · Married on 12/03/2016

My wedding was in December, and Lisa played a critical role in bringing my vision to life. Words cannot describe how beautiful Lisa made my wedding day. She went so above and beyond everything I could possibly dream of for my wedding. Walking through the venue before I walked down the aisle, I was brought to tears at how beautiful she made every detail.

During the planning process, Lisa treated me like she had known me for years. Living in Maine I was not able to meet her in person for the first visit, but I was immediately impressed with my first (and every) phone call with her. She was so thorough with her questions and had me show her Pinterest ideas so she could truly understand my vision. I trusted her immediately. What even blew me away even more is she did not hesitate to join me at my venue's final walk through. She was playing a major role in setting up decorations for me, and having her there made me feel so at ease. I don't think most florists would just attend a venue walkthrough with you, but Lisa didn't hesitate once.

What also blows my mind is how affordable she was. Lisa helped me stay in my budget through the entire process. But on wedding day, I truly could not believe how much she did for me, even in my budget. I had gorgeous green garlands on all my tables and fireplaces, winter flower bouquets, and she even brought additional greens and draped them through the venue for added flare (something I didn't ask for, but made the look even more special.)

She is absolutely exceptional, has impeccable taste, affordable, and will treat you like you are the most important bride in the world. Look no further!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

Lisa,
    I do not even know if there are words to describe how beautiful everything was. All the flowers, Votives, garland, bouquets, and boutinerres came out better than I could have ever imagined. We had a brewery themed wedding and she totally understood our vision and everything came out more beautiful than we could have imagined. We went to our venue the day after the wedding and took some of the flowers and garland home, I just couldn't part with them!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

E · Married on 07/16/2016

We were so happy with the flowers for our wedding. Lisa was fantastic to work with. I really wanted to keep our bouquets simple with red roses for our backyard wedding. She added some lovely greens and pieces from her own gardens and the corsage, boutonnieres & bouquets were so perfect.
    I highly recommend Blooming Vineyards!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Where to begin... Lisa was so wonderful to work with! My husband and I had ideas of what we wanted, but Lisa was the one to pull the ideas together and make them into reality. Lisa met with us in person and over the phone, set up a super helpful Pinterest board with us to share ideas, and she was always easy to reach. Lisa shared cost savings ideas with us throughout our planning process and she was able to give us what we wanted, while staying mindful of our budget. If you work with Lisa, she will treat you like a friend and provide you with beautiful flowers for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Lisa was easy and accessible. She worked hard with us to determine what exactly we wanted to stay within our budget and still have enough flowers. Originally we had decided she was going to deliver our flowers on Friday for our Saturday ceremony. However, she decided to deliver our center piece flowers on Friday and made an additional trip on early Saturday morning to deliver the bouquets because she wanted to make sure they looked their best. We were extremely pleased and would recommend Lisa to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Madylan · Married on 06/18/2016

I wouldn't think twice about booking Lisa and Blooming Vineyards for your floral needs. She did our wedding on June 18, 2016 and did a fantastic job! We met with her early on and we discussed the style we were going for and she asked questions to get to know us and the result was truly beautiful. She was so accommodating and even when things came up last minute, she was willing and ready to help in any way that she could. We can't thank her enough for the work that she did. One of our best decisions in the whole process was choosing her.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Mollie · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot recommend Lisa enough!!! She is amazing! We hired her as both as a florist and a wedding coordinator for our wedding in June 2016. Her rates are very reasonable, and you're getting so much for your investment-- since she really takes the time with each client and puts in so much energy. She has great positivity, attention to detail, and is a dream to have around during the craziness of the wedding day. Her personality is perfect for this role-- she was a pillar of moral support and cheer. We had several planning calls beforehand, and she always had great suggestions about how to plan the day, but she also listened to what we want and followed our vision. Her flowers were beautiful! She worked with me on pinterest to plan out a visual theme and decor. She arrived early to help set up. It ended up raining on our wedding day, but Lisa was able to make last minute changes to help us switch to our backup rain location and everything ran smoothly! She honestly became a wonderful part of our wedding, and I only wish I could do it all again with her! Hire Lisa!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Andrea · Married on 01/23/2016

I’m not sure I can accurately describe how much my husband and I enjoyed working with Lisa at Blooming Vineyards. From the beginning, Lisa was passionate about helping us make our wedding visions come true. We had unique ideas, different from the typical floral centerpieces, and Lisa heard our ideas and brought them to life. Having chosen a wedding date in late January in Jackson, NH we wanted to go with garland everywhere. We had garland on the tables, on the outdoor fireplace where our ceremony took place, and on the fireplaces inside our reception venue. This garland was unlike anything I had ever seen before. It was stunning. Lisa took what I had imagined our wedding looking like and she made it happen. We were in shock when we saw her what she had done. I had no idea it was possible to match what was in my head so perfectly. Lisa also provided us with gorgeous floral arrangements for members of our wedding party. Words cannot do justice to what Lisa created.

In addition to being one of the most talented florists I have ever met, Lisa was an absolute delight to work with. She was enthusiastic and her vision was flawless. She was kind and attentive. Lisa wasn’t the only florist we considered for our wedding. But when it came to choose a florist it was an easy decision. Lisa’s personality sealed the deal for us. If you’re unsure of who to hire look no further. Lisa will not disappoint.

Sent on 01/01/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/17/2015

Lisa was wonderful to work with for our wedding in Jackson, NH. She was highly consultative and flexible during the planning stage, which we had to do over the phone due to the short time frame. She reviewed some pictures I sent her and created a custom Pintrest board for me to review, which she clearly put a lot of careful thought and effort into based on our conversations. Despite only having three weeks advance notice, Lisa was able to create beautiful bridal bouquets and ceremony decorations, and was very conscious of our budget! In addition, she delivered the flowers on-site and set everything up perfectly, making some adjustments on the fly based on a different set-up than expected. I couldn't recommend Lisa more highly!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

Words cannot express how amazing Lisa at Blooming Vineyards was to work with throughout the wedding planning process. Not only did she help us pick some gorgeous flowers, but she also served as a sounding board for just about every aspect of our wedding. From my dress, to my bouquet, to the centerpieces- every detail was discussed and boy was it executed. Lisa even went as far as to decorate our reception location for us. It was magical!!!!! Her prices are also fair, and for the amount of care Lisa takes with every detail, I would say she a steal!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Maggie · Married on 09/27/2014

Lisa did an amazing job! The arrangements exceeded all expectations for our budget... we were blown away. The quality of service was outstanding. She was easy to communicate with and very flexible. Thank you so much Lisa!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2013

Lisa Woodbury at Blooming Vineyards was great to work with. Lisa was available to by email, phone, and face to face meetings. I was definitely an “indecisive bride”, and Lisa supported me with incredible personalized service to develop a cohesive and beautiful floral design. I have received so many compliments from my wedding guests (and venue staff!) about our centerpieces and bouquets. If you are looking for an attentive florist with an expert eye for design, Lisa is the one for you!

Sent on 09/07/2013
  • elisakirsch

Elisa · Married on 07/06/2013

Lisa at Blooming Vineyards was a dream come true! I wanted nothing to do with wedding planning, and choosing flowers totally stressed me out until I met Lisa. She sent me a manageable amount of ideas and asked lots of questions to help me decide what I wanted. She was so easy to talk to, professional, friendly and helpful. She knew exactly what I wanted without me even knowing! Every flower from the tables to the bouquets was stunning and perfect. She was fabulous to work with and I recommend her to absolutely everyone!!!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2012

Lisa Woodbury at Blooming Vineyards was so easy to work with and she did a perfect job on my wedding bouquet and all my wedding flowers. The prices were reasonable and I could not have been happier. They looked like they were right out of a bridal magazine!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2012

I absolutely loved having Lisa as our florist for our 9/8/12 wedding!! Throughout the whole planning process she was fantastic about meeting with me when I was in town (live in Cambridge, MA), communicating with me via email, and brainstorming about ideas. She listened to what I liked and what I envisioned for the day, then came up with fantastic ideas to tweak my vision into an unbelievably beautiful wedding. She even went so far as to find flowers with a vintage feel to compliment my lace dress. She was also funny and fun to work with. I highly recommend Lisa for your wedding or any other function!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Miriam · Married on 08/11/2012

Lisa was really fantastic all around. We must have spent at least 10 hours total on the phone hammering out all the details that I wanted, and she was very knowledgeable. She was very flexible every time I changed my mind about something and always reasonable. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/03/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/21/2012

Lisa Woodbury at Blooming Vineyards was an amazing florist!! My wedding flowers are absolutely beautiful!! I couldnt have asked for better service or quality!!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Monique · Married on 06/11/2011

Blooming Vineyards created the most amazing bouquets for my wedding. The centerpieces and all the arrangements were exactly what I dreamed they would be. I was so impressed at how spot on everything was especially since we mostly communicated via email due to my busy work schedule. Lisa is really really amazing. She puts so much love and effort into every tiny little detail. She seriously made my wedding dreams come true. I know it sounds cliche' but it's true. She's extremely accommodating and had a clear idea of what my vision was for the wedding. She's also extremely talented.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2011

Lisa was great to work with! She listened to what I wanted, made sure she understood, sent pictures of possible flower combinations, and delivered what we agreed upon, all for a fair price. Our flowers were ready and waiting when I returned from the salon, and they were beautiful. I would recommend Lisa to anyone planning an event in the area.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Kaitlin · Married on 03/26/2011

My husband and I were married in early spring at a church in Littleton, NH and held the reception at the Mountain View Grand. Even months later, I can not fully describe how thrilled I was with the flowers at our wedding! I loved ever petal that Lisa chose for the bouquets, church, wreaths, and reception. She looked at the ideas we had, talked to us about what I liked in each of my example pictures, and came up with suggestions that fit our style, venue and price. The flowers received endless compliments by the guest and each one was well deserved! I think everyone has some aspect about their wedding that they were most please about and for me it was definatley the flowers. Blooming Vineyards has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a flower vendor.

Sent on 07/09/2011