Custom Travel

Wallingford, Connecticut View map

A full-service travel agency in Wallingford, Connecticut, Custom Travel specializes in dream destination weddings and honeymoons. A lucrative part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 20 years, the company’s knowledge and expertise make it the ideal option for planning and executing your special day. Committed to providing top-of-the-line customer service, Custom Travel is sure to make your wedding travel experience both painless and stress free!

Custom Travel offers ready-to-wed couples a number of wedding travel services to benefit from. Said services include the following:

• Travel insurance
  • Travel emergency resolution
  • Honeymoon registry
  • Bridal registry

Areas Covered
Custom Travel is conveniently located in Wallingford, Connecticut. Offering wedding travel services to clients throughout the local area, couples have the option of choosing from an array of wedding destinations, from U.S. Virgin Islands to Puerto Rico.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Australia / New Zealand
Caribbean
Hawaii
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Haley
    Haley N. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helped create our dream honeymoon!!

Custom travel helped make our honeymoon an absolute dream. We planned an extensive 2 week European honeymoon pre Covid and Kyle created an incredible itinerary including hotels, rides, activities, and helping with flights. When we had to postpone, he was there every step of the way. When we were ready to replan, Kyle again wowed us by pivoting and helped us plan an amazing Costa Rican honeymoon. All of our hotels, activities, and transportations were ready for us. Kyle also provided us with a pamphlet that included Covid restrictions and what we needed for testing. The whole team made traveling an amazing and relaxing experience.
  • lbenigni
    Laura B. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great communication and very helpful

I worked with Kate to book my honeymoon - she is knowledgeable about what different places have to offer and helped me narrow down the island and resort we wanted to go to. I’m a bit of a travel control freak so the only thing she ended up actually booking for us was our resort stay, but she was ready to book every little thing for us if I wanted her to! She kept in touch and followed up with me when our payment was due, to send us invoices and travel documents, and even wished us well the day we left and followed up when we got back! She even helped my friend secretly coordinate a special dinner for us while we were there.

Luckily we didn’t have any problems with our booking or during our stay, but I am confident that Kate would have been happy to help us out if we had. I would definitely recommend her to others and would use her for my future travels!
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 07/26/2019

St Lucia Honeymoon

We just returned from our St Lucia honeymoon last evening. My husband and I had never worked with a travel agency before and had no idea what to expect. From day one Kyle was outstanding to work with. We spent almost 2 hours on the phone with him during our initial meeting where he reviewed every room on the resort in detail so we knew exactly what we wanted. He also maintained consistent contact along the way to update us on our honeymoon registry and just to ask if there was anything we needed. Everything we needed for our trip was extremely organized and easy to understand. He also was so great with us- as we changed our room 3 times to get better deals! We are looking forward to working with Kyle and Custom travel again very soon!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Custom Travel 1
Gift
Call us today to sign up for our free honeymoon registry! No fees, no surcharges. Gifts you will remember!

600 North Colony Road Tower Square Plaza/Rt. 5, Tower Square Plaza/Rt. 5 Wallingford, Connecticut, 06492
2039499990
888-291-0999

Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm Saturdays 10am-2pm Honeymoon appointments availiable upon request
Location of (Custom Travel)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding