Custom Travel

600 North Colony Road Tower Square Plaza/Rt. 5, Wallingford, CT 06492 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Custom Travel

A full-service travel agency in Wallingford, Connecticut, Custom Travel specializes in dream destination weddings and honeymoons. A lucrative part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 20 years, the company’s knowledge and expertise make it the ideal option for planning and executing your special day. Committed to providing top-of-the-line customer service, Custom Travel is sure to make your wedding travel experience both painless and stress free!

Custom Travel offers ready-to-wed couples a number of wedding travel services to benefit from. Said services include the following:

• Travel insurance
  • Travel emergency resolution
  • Honeymoon registry
  • Bridal registry

Areas Covered
Custom Travel is conveniently located in Wallingford, Connecticut. Offering wedding travel services to clients throughout the local area, couples have the option of choosing from an array of wedding destinations, from U.S. Virgin Islands to Puerto Rico.

Follow Custom Travel on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kutcher Travels
b2e3040f01f9ee3a 1380034818945 paul 5075

78 Reviews for Custom Travel

• lbenigni

Laura B. · Married on 05/29/2021

Great communication and very helpful

I worked with Kate to book my honeymoon - she is knowledgeable about what different places have to offer and helped me narrow down the island and resort we wanted to go to. I’m a bit of a travel control freak so the only thing she ended up actually booking for us was our resort stay, but she was ready to book every little thing for us if I wanted her to! She kept in touch and followed up with me when our payment was due, to send us invoices and travel documents, and even wished us well the day we left and followed up when we got back! She even helped my friend secretly coordinate a special dinner for us while we were there.

Luckily we didn’t have any problems with our booking or during our stay, but I am confident that Kate would have been happy to help us out if we had. I would definitely recommend her to others and would use her for my future travels!

Sent on 06/17/2021
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/26/2019

St Lucia Honeymoon

We just returned from our St Lucia honeymoon last evening. My husband and I had never worked with a travel agency before and had no idea what to expect. From day one Kyle was outstanding to work with. We spent almost 2 hours on the phone with him during our initial meeting where he reviewed every room on the resort in detail so we knew exactly what we wanted. He also maintained consistent contact along the way to update us on our honeymoon registry and just to ask if there was anything we needed. Everything we needed for our trip was extremely organized and easy to understand. He also was so great with us- as we changed our room 3 times to get better deals! We are looking forward to working with Kyle and Custom travel again very soon!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2019

Five Stars!

I would highly recommend using Custom Travel when planning any trip! My husband and I met with Brianna to plan our Hawaiian Honeymoon. She was extremely knowledgeable about Hawaii and new which companies were the best for our excursions. Everything was all set for us when we arrived on the island! We had the best time!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Custom Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Australia / New Zealand
    Caribbean
    Hawaii
    Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Custom Travel 1
    Free Honeymoon Registry!
    Call us today to sign up for our free honeymoon registry! No fees, no surcharges. Gifts you will remember!

• 600 North Colony Road Tower Square Plaza/Rt. 5, Tower Square Plaza/Rt. 5 Wallingford, Connecticut, 06492 See on map
    2039499990 (Phone number)
    8882910999 (Other Phone Number)
    2039490094 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm Saturdays 10am-2pm Honeymoon appointments availiable upon request
    Location of (Custom Travel)