Custom Travel Reviews

74 Reviews for Custom Travel

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2018

Honeymoon Registry & Bookknb

My husband & I used Custom Travel’s honeymoon registry for my shower & so many guests commented on how convenient it was to get a gift certificate & we made out so great! Veronica was so helpful in planning an unforgettable Hawaiian honeymoon! We recently came back from our trip & it was simply amazing thanks to all of her recommendations! I have been recommending Custom Travel & the Honeymoon Registry to anyone I talk to! We did not encounter any issues with any of our flights, hotels or car rental bookings, it was so stress free! We received the honeymoon amenities at each place which was awesome & the hotels were spectacular! We will definitely be back to Custom Travel when we plan our next adventure. Many thanks to Veronica & her staff for setting up a memorable, amazing trip!!!

• BiggsBride

Tenisha · Married on 05/27/2018

I worked with Kyle throughout the planning of our honeymoon. Having returned from our Mediterranean cruise a week ago, I can attest to the ease that he made us feel in every step of the process. He prompted us in advance for upcoming next steps with bookings and gave us plenty of time and options to choose from. I worked with Custom Travel solely online and still had the peace of mind in knowing that our vacation would be spectacular--which it was. I can't wait to book my next getaways with them.

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2017

Veronica and her team were excellent to work with! From the very beginning of deciding where and when was best to have our destination wedding and through out the entire process they were attentive, quick in response and made the process run very smooth. They assisted all our guests with booking and updated us promptly with any changes to our guest list. I would highly recommend custom travel, and we can't wait to book our next trip with them!

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I just got back from the most amazing 5 week Europe trip of a lifetime thanks to Kate! We gave her a list of cities we wanted to visit and she made our itinerary and booked our hotels and transportation (hotels were all in great locations). Kate made everything so easy from the beginning. She sent us our travel plans which were organized by city and every hotel voucher/transportation ticket was included with details to make it as simple as possible. There is no way our trip would have been as enjoyable or easy to navigate if we had tried to plan it on our own. We would absolutely recommend using Kate and Custom Travel to help plan your next trip!

nicole · Married on 04/15/2017

We are so happy we went through custom travel to book our honeymoon! We were able to get all our questions answered quickly , a great price for our trips, and the reassurance of knowing our shuttles and transport from airport to hotel were all set up. We highly recommend using custom travel, and also our destination: secrets marina beach. Thank you for being responsive and so helpful Veronica ! Can't wait to book again with you soon!

Kim · Married on 04/01/2017

When we first decided we wanted to have a destination wedding we went to a regular travel agent who was no help at all, then we found Veronica at custom travel and she is absolutely amazing! They specialize in destination weddings and made planning such a breeze. From helping decide where we wanted to stay to arranging travel information for us and all of our guests they are absolutely amazing! If you are having a destination wedding I definitely recommend going here to plan everything!

Ralph · Married on 01/06/2017

Custom travel made it super easy and fun to plan our honeymoon. Veronica was able to get us the best of everything on our trip and helped us plan adventures even during our honeymoon.

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2016

We booked our honeymoon to Hawaii with Custom Travel. Veronica did an awesome job of getting us everything we wanted, booking our flights, and even saved us some money! They booked all our excursions and sent us or travel itinerary for the entire trip.. one less thing we had to worry about during the hectic time of wedding planning. We will definitley be using Custom Travel again in the future.

kimberly · Married on 11/06/2016

Made everything so easy! Much less stressful booking through them than trying to do it on your own.
    We had an incredible destination wedding booked through custom travel & also booked our honeymoon! Highly recommend...really on top of everything and very responsive

Miriam · Married on 10/16/2016

Veronica was amazing in helping us to book our honeymoon super last minute due to some changes in our original plans! She was super responsive, accommodating and helpful with all of her recommendations - we truly couldn't have done it without her! Thank you Veronica and your team so much!!

Paige · Married on 10/01/2016

Custom Travel is highly responsive and really works hard to make sure your trip is a success. It is extremely reassuring to have a real person to call/email when issues arise (and to prevent issues all together). We made a last minute major switch to our honeymoon and Veronica and her team personally made sure our trip was a success.

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband, Scott, and I worked with Veronica at Custom Travel to book our honeymoon after being referred to her by friends of our. From the very first meeting, she listened closely to what we wanted and provided us with several different options that would meet our needs. We ultimately opted to travel to Sandals Emerald Bay in Exuma, Bahamas and the trip did not disappoint! Prior to our departure, Veronica was always available to answer questions we had pertaining to the resort and travel (e.g. passport, tipping policies, scheduling excursions, custom travel bridal registry). We were sent a packet of everything we would need while traveling and the entire trip went off without a hitch! The car to the airport (which Veronica helped book for us), flights, and resort stay all was exactly as we expected and hoped it would be. We had a fantastic time on our honeymoon and are SO HAPPY Veronica recommended Exuma! It was a dream. Thank you Veronica! We will absolutely be utilizing Custom Travels services on our next trip!

Trisha · Married on 09/02/2016

Loved working with Veronica! Her and her staff were always available, answered any of our questions promptly and made planning our honeymoon smooth and easy! No stress my favorite!!

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

Veronica is amazing! She helped us narrow down where to look for our honeymoon. Then once we settled on St. Lucia she helped us choose two different resorts so we could split our time on two parts of the island. She had incredible recommendations and she made travel so easy and comfortable. We will use her every time we travel!

Erin · Married on 06/25/2016

Custom Travel was beyond amazing with helping us plan our honeymoon. Veronica was awesome!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Custom Travel for any of your vacation planning, especially honeymoon, needs! Veronica was a dream to work with. She was quick to respond and helped pick a destination that was perfect for our wants and needs. She does not just book your trip and walk away either. She is a part of the entire process, up until you come home, making sure everything was exactly how you wanted it. She is also gave us a great recommendation for transportation to and from the airport as well as a party bus for our wedding.

I would def recommend Custom Travel. Got us a better deal on our honeymoon that I could by booking directly through Sandals, plus a few extras. They also arranged travel to and from the airport. There is no reason not to use Custom Travel when booking a vacation. I will def use again. They were also very responsive, knowledgable and organized.

Gregg · Married on 11/01/2015

We have done two trips with Veronica and Custom Travel and both trips have been outstanding to Ocho Rios and White House in Jamaica. For Ocho Rios, it was our honeymoon and she took care of everything so we didn't have to worry about anything. For our second trip last year, she took care of us and made sure that everything we needed was taken care of even coming in on a Saturday to help us out and find answers for us. When questions arose, Veronica and Custom Travel were up front and honest with us and helped research a solution to the question. I would never use anyone for my travel plans besides Veronica. She is the best at her job and has taken care of all our concerns and questions that arose. I would highly Custom Travel and Veronica to all friends and family.

We hadn't used a travel agent for our vacations up until this point. Custom Travel came highly recommended from another couple we knew who had used them for their honeymoon. Our expereience was excellent. Veronica helped us pick an islad destination based on our interests and the activities we were looking for. She kept us out of the hurricane belt which came in handy due to hurricane joaquin. She handled everything including our car service to the airport. She provided travel documents and feedback all throughout the process and was there for us every step. We'll call Veronica for our next trip!

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

We worked with Veronica to set-up every aspect of our honeymoon in Antigua. She was excellent to work with, incredibly knowledgeable about the resort and responsive to all of our needs. In addition to the room reservations she assisted with travel, spa additions, private airport transfer set-up and digging up as much information as she could on island excursions. Veronica and her team were well organized and delivered a package of travel documents prior to the honeymoon so we had no work to do on our own! She is so highly regarded at Sandals Grande Antigua that our butler commented on how much they love our travel agent when we produced our organized documents on arrival and saw who we had worked with! We will definitely go to Veronica for future vacations!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2015

I always use custom travel to plan my vacations! It's always a pleasure.

We worked with Kate as Custom Travel and we could not be happier! During all of the wedding planning stress, commotion, excitement, etc., Kate made booking our honeymoon one of the easiest steps! When we received the booklet with all of our information, we loved it; we didn't have to do anything at all other than bring the packet with us to the airport. We also came back to a nicely written card, hoping we had a great time. We knew we wanted Sandals, but there are so many choices. Kate provided various reasons why we would want to go to each, explaining each resort's similarities and differences very well. In the end, we made the choice for what Kate said was a more secluded, romantic resort - Emerald Bay in Great Exuma. She described it PERFECTLY - at times we felt like we had the resort to ourselves which we loved, and there was still the night life where we could meet other couples. Swimming with the pigs was awesome. I enjoyed the honeymoon fund Kate setup - my coworkers and a few friends opted to contribute to that rather than buy off the registry. They all stated the process was extremely easy. There were several times my husband and I were so in awe and in love with our resort that we actually made a cheers to Kate. Everyone I talked to over the phone was awesome, too - one woman told me she had been to Great Exuma before and she informed me of the things to do and told me to call back and chat if I wanted. It was a very personable and professional service. We will definitely be using Custom Travel again - for small and large travels.

Veronica was so awesome! Always there to answer any questions with prompt responses. Always friendly and happy, would definitely recommend them and use them again! :) And our trip was so great, they guided us in the right direction!

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

Veronica made planning our honeymoon stress free and easy! Our trip to Sandals Grande Antigua was beyond our expectations. From the champagne upon arrival, to the fabulous service, to the food and cocktails we could not have asked for more. Veronica took care of everything for us...from plane travel to accommodations. It was the easiest trip we have every planned! She is a Sandals expert and I would not book a trip to Sandals without her!